ENGLISH TENSES

kacherema

Oct 3, 2017
Hello English teachers let's share
our skills, any one with an experience on how to teach tenses, for a zero level beginner, what to start with? Give your views basing on your teaching experience. NB: all comments on this thread must be in English.

First sit here. I suggest you restrict comments to English only by putting a "must" instead of 'should'.

Any comment must be in English.

Sent using my Nokia Torch

A bunch of thanks for correcting this grammatical error. Now let's get back to the topic,Your
views are still needed.
First sit here. I suggest you restrict comments to English only by putting a "must" instead of 'should'.
Any comment must be in English.
Sent using my Nokia Torch

A bunch of thanks for correcting this grammatical error. Now let's get back to the topic,Your
views are still needed.
There are nine tenses which I know.simple plesent tense,present continuous tense,present perfect tense,past continuos tense,past tense,past perfect tense,simple future tense,future perfect tense,future past tense.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

There are nine tenses which I know.simple plesent tense,present continuous tense,present perfect tense,past continuos tense,past tense,past perfect tense,simple future tense,future perfect tense,future past tense.

I will start with simple present tense there are rules of every tense in this simple present tense must be with A noun/pronoun+verb to be+infinitive verb

First of all you need to list all tenses to your student (s).

And then, you can now start with the Present Tense.

Well, wouldn't it be nice if you gave an example of each?

kutoka: Imburumatale.

Back
Top Bottom