English Speaker....11th man theory..ladies is this true

BABA JUICE

JF-Expert Member
Sep 5, 2010
"say there is a woman in a room with 10 men, and all 10 men are telling her how beautiful she is, and how amazing she is and they are lighting her cigarette and buying her drinks and just treating her like gold. Then all of a sudden in walks the 11th man, he takes one look at her and says "hey how ya doin'", turns his back on her and starts talking to his boys, THAT'S the guy she wants to be with, the 11th man, not any of the 10 men who were treating her well all night, but the one guy that couldn't care less, why? Because for some reason women don't want nice, they don't want real, they don't want to be treated well, I mean not at first and sometimes not ever."

That how normally guys thought.jaman wanawake woote dunian,udhaifu wao n kukea,umemteka maishani.DAT POINT OF YOZ Z NOT TRU

To a woman who understands men... will know that the eleventh man was the most enchanted by her than all ... For a man who is a MAN in normal circumtances would not fail to acknowledge a single beautiful woman in a room full of men alone... I as a woman would want the eleventh man not because he is a bad boy or shows he does not want me.. But simply because i will know he was so affected that he could not even come near me....

Dah! Hakuna mwanamke asiyependa kuwa treated vizuri, tatizo letu mioyo yetu ikishaangukia sehemu nyingine ndio huko huko, hata mwanaume mwingine afanye nini hatopendwa.

ladies lets be realistic...make it open you wont get hurt,unakumbuka shule ya msingi yule demu unaemuonea ndio huyo huyo anakuwa mchumba wako..linar alinipenda sana ingawaje nilikuwa namdunda kama gunia....siku izi nimekuwa sipigi msichana wa mtu.nawapenda sana wakinadada.

To a woman who understands men... will know that the eleventh man was the most enchanted by her than all ... For a man who is a MAN in normal circumtances would not fail to acknowledge a single beautiful woman in a room full of men alone... I as a woman would want the eleventh man not because he is a bad boy or shows he does not want me.. But simply because i will know he was so affected that he could not even come near me....
mwanaume anaejiamini huwa hapapatikii mwanamke...this is true 100%

100% naunga mkono yaani hawa viumbe wa ajabu sana wanapenda kishabiki zaidi kuliko uhalisia na ndiyo maana akipata nafasi yoyote ya kuasi kama mama yetu Eva haoni jipya zaidi ya kuachilia .

Yule wa 11 hakuonesha kumtamani kama walivyofanya the rest! Dada anajijua ni mzuri, so anajua si wote wanampenda bali wanamtamani. Imagine the opposite 10 hawana time naye then 1 anaonesha kujali what will happen, logically!

On the other hand, wanawake pia hupenda; ingawa mila zetu hazimuencourage kutake 1st move but mara nyingi huwa na mbinu za kuonesha hisia kwa aliyempenda!

Last kwa case ya hapo juu, we also like challenge, things which r hard to get have more value!

kujifanya unamsifia sifia mwanamke na kumnyenyeke is the sign of failure,
if you love love with action not loving with proud giving your things to buy her, thats foolishness.

et mwanaume asiyeshobokead demu ndo wa ukweli

na wale wa beibb wat do u wan..beb...beb....swaga za kidhungu care mia mia si wanaume wanaojiamini....

2me nampenda uyo 11

Oh yeah? Haya Rose....ulikuwa wapi lakini wewe? Ulipotea kiduuchu...

and there u ar! mambo ya missing u ndo unaambiwa dont sell! u shld just say 'ooh really! dd u watch the game yesteryear?', hapo ndo rose ata-bloom utashangaa!
Oh yeah? Haya Rose....ulikuwa wapi lakini wewe? Ulipotea kiduuchu...
<br />
<br />

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom