English learning thread

Mama wawilii

May 10, 2012
Mimi Mama wawili (naamini na wengine wengi) nina nia sana ya kujifunza na kuboresha uwezo wangu wa kutumia Lugha ya Kiingereza. Nimeomba ushauri na nimepata jibu kuwa kuna washiriki wengi hapa JF wana uwezo wa kunikuza katika hii lugha ngeni ambayo kwangu ni Mtihani katika kuweza kuitumia. Naomba ushauri wenu lakini zaidi naomba kujifunza. Kila ambae anaona anaweza kuwa ni Mwalimu naomba niwe mwanafunzi wake katika hili.

Nitajitahidi sana post zinazofuata nitumie Kiingereza ambacho nina hakika kabisa kuwa kitapinda; na hapo ndipo najikabidhi kwenu ili kiwe kinyoofu. Nitakuwa huru sijali kukosea sababu najua ndio njia pekee naweza tambua ni kwa kiasi gani nakosea hasa nikitegemea masahihisho toka kwenu.

Natanguliza shukrani kwa washiriki wote wataoweza nisaidia katika mapungufu yangu ya lugha hii ya Kiingereza.

Mama Wawili.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mama Wawili nia yako ni njema. Umakini wa kuzungumza lugha yoyote hupatikana kwa mazoezi ya kuzungumza. Ndio maana lugha za nyumbani na kiswahili tunavimudu haraka.

Hivyo, pamoja na kutumia nafasi ya JF, tumia kila fursa utakayoipata kuzungumza kiingereza - iwe kazini, nyumbani, mitaani nk.

Tatizo lililopo Tanzania sehemu nyingi, na labda pia litakusibu wewe, ukiongea kiingereza watu hufikiri unajivuna, na ukivunja kidogo wanacheka. Hii ndiyo inayodumaza kiingereza cha wengi wetu.

Mama Wawili nia yako ni njema. Umakini wa kuzungumza lugha yoyote hupatikana kwa mazoezi ya kuzungumza. Ndio maana lugha za nyumbani na kiswahili tunavimudu haraka.

Hivyo, pamoja na kutumia nafasi ya JF, tumia kila fursa utakayoipata kuzungumza kiingereza - iwe kazini, nyumbani, mitaani nk.

Tatizo lililopo Tanzania sehemu nyingi, na labda pia litakusibu wewe, ukiongea kiingereza watu hufikiri unajivuna, na ukivunja kidogo wanacheka. Hii ndiyo inayodumaza kiingereza cha wengi wetu.
i want to improve it now, no matter what situation i will be facing,those circumstances have caused all these im facing today,i have started implimenting it,thanks for the advice

I want to improve it now, no matter what situation I will be facing. Those circumstances have caused all these problems I am facing today. I have started implementing it, thanks for the advice.

You are welcome.

If you can get a few people with the same intention, may be family members at home or work colleagues, you could agree not to use any other language in your communication.

I wish you the best.

Of course I am going to implement it. I hope you will assist and correct me. As you see I have started.

I note that you have begun and I congratulate you. Your level is actually quite good. I am myself not all that good, and I need people to correct me too. We need to encourage each other. Many mistakes can be avoided by using shorter sentences, especially when our command of the language is not very advanced.

I wish you all the best Mama Wawili. You could start by writing a short diary/journal entry about various aspects of your day. Writing in paragraphs will be much better than concentrating on isolated sentences. Good luck!

mhhhh mama wawili mbona unaonekana unagonga kile chenyewe cha malikia , nahisi wewe ni mwalimu wala si mwanafunzi, keep it up mama
Thanks Pngu pakavu,am poor in writting but its worst when it comes to the issue of speaking,i dont have such a confidence to speak,i feel un comfortable and shame,but i have made my mind ,hope one day i will be fluent

Thanks Pngu pakavu,am poor in writting but its worst when it comes to the issue of speaking,i dont have such a confidence to speak,i feel un comfortable and shame,but i have made my mind ,hope one day i will be fluent

With written English I advise that you always try to use short sentences. One could revise/break down your statement above into more sentences as follows:

Thanks Pangu Pakavu. I am poor in writting but its worse when it comes to the issue of speaking. I do not have such confidence in speaking, I feel uncomfortable and shy, but I have made up my mind. I hope one day I will be fluent.

Also note the use of capital I (refering to self) - not i.

You are welcome.

If you can get a few people with the same intention, may be family members at home or work colleagues, you could agree not to use any other language in your communication.

I wish you the best.
Thanks alot for your wish,the issue is im working with government institution where the means of communication is kiswahili as you know most of our time we spend there(at work)

thanks mdau for the correction,i stand to be corrected,this is what i want
I note that you have begun and I congratulate you. Your level is actually quite good. I am myself not all that good, and I need people to correct me too. We need to encourage each other. Many mistakes can be avoided by using shorter sentences, especially when our command of the language is not very advanced.

Mkuu mbona nimeisha rekebisha, panctuation na capitalization ya mama wawili kwenye post yangu ya saa 2O:01?

Back
Top Bottom