English learning thread

Much of the time I try to speak this language but it seems to be a very difficult to use it when i talk with my friends but now after entering on this jukwaa and see this thread I hope that there're a lot of guys who can help us.

If I'm wrong don't hasitate to correct me all my mistake.

Much of the time I try to speak this language but it seems to be a very difficult to use it when i talk with my friends but now after entering on this jukwaa and see this thread I hope that there're a lot of guys who can help us.

If I'm wrong don't hasitate to correct me all my mistake.

Correction:

*Much of the time I try to speak this language, but it seems to be very difficult to use when I talk with my friends. But now, after entering on this forum and seeing this thread, I hope that there're a lot of guys who can help us*

Not bad! Let me know if you have any questions.

Correction:

*Much of the time I try to speak this language, but it seems to be very difficult to use when I talk with my friends. But now, after entering on this forum and seeing this thread, I hope that there're a lot of guys who can help us*

Not bad! Let me know if you have any questions.
Muito obrigado. Agradeço.= asante sana nashukuru.

The word myself is a reflexive pronoun while I is a pronoun.
What is a correct use of the two?
Begin your sentence with a pronoun followed by a reflexive pronoun for example
I myself love the language or
I love the language.
Normally reflexive pronouns are not used on the beginning of a sentence example of these are
Myself, herself , himself , yourself , ourselves
Therefore in order to speak a grammatical error free sentence using reflexive pronouns begin with a proper name eg john or begin with a pronoun.
This is because they are used to emphasize a noun or a pronoun.
Thanks so much dear, be blessed....

Dear Members kutokana na wengi kutoijua hii lugha kiufasaha nimeanzisha group la wasap ambapo member wote wa hilo group wataongea kiingereza tupu, kila kitu kitakuwa kwa kiingereza, mpaka hadithi za kiingera na mtu ataruhusiwa kukosea au kurekebisha pia tutakuwa na watu wa kufundisha grammar ili kuboresha zaidi kama uko tayari weka namba yako hapa ili uadiwe kwenye group

I need an english practising partner we will have our conversating schedule giving one another different life advices for the aim of improving the quality of our english check me on 0672961156
Age (18-25years) the aim is having an agemate as a partner

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom