English learning thread

I got idea throw this thread can we create whatsapp group which conserned in english speaking and writting..which can help us to send voice note

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
throw=through, conserned=concerned, writting= writing.

But, pia tujifunze kutumia maneno machache ila kwa usahihi na maana ikabaki palepale, ungeweza kuandika:

" I got an idea, from this thread, can we create a whatsapp group where we can even send voice note?"

Well i may say, the thread haa good intentions but suggesting novels should be part of this progress, we need more books here as well
there is a lots of books(novels) online.. if real need to learn then you will find it

Thank you for your correction, can u tell me how to use the word myself and I?
The word myself is a reflexive pronoun while I is a pronoun.
What is a correct use of the two?
Begin your sentence with a pronoun followed by a reflexive pronoun for example
I myself love the language or
I love the language.
Normally reflexive pronouns are not used on the beginning of a sentence example of these are
Myself, herself , himself , yourself , ourselves
Therefore in order to speak a grammatical error free sentence using reflexive pronouns begin with a proper name eg john or begin with a pronoun.
This is because they are used to emphasize a noun or a pronoun.

Dear Members kutokana na wengi kutoijua hii lugha kiufasaha nimeanzisha group la wasap ambapo member wote wa hilo group wataongea kiingereza tupu, kila kitu kitakuwa kwa kiingereza, mpaka hadithi za kiingera na mtu ataruhusiwa kukosea au kurekebisha pia tutakuwa na watu wa kufundisha grammar ili kuboresha zaidi kama uko tayari weka namba yako hapa ili uadiwe kwenye group

Dear Members kutokana na wengi kutoijua hii lugha kiufasaha nimeanzisha group la wasap ambapo member wote wa hilo group wataongea kiingereza tupu, kila kitu kitakuwa kwa kiingereza, mpaka hadithi za kiingera na mtu ataruhusiwa kukosea au kurekebisha pia tutakuwa na watu wa kufundisha grammar ili kuboresha zaidi kama uko tayari weka namba yako hapa ili uadiwe kwenye group
Put Group Invite Link. To display our numbers here is not safe,

mh even if you say that you want to learn more this language but i want you to teach me it seems you are good at english i can not call a beginner