English learning thread

HMS you are totally out of logic surely you lack liberalisation in your brain....notwithstanding I am so sorry to let you know your sickness of your thinking capability!!!
Once we appreciate we have ...what belong to us.. It will be much easier for us to feel proud in front of other nations!!! Tanzania is for Tanzania's! Let us cut the ---- for leaning on other Nations culture's!
Napenda utamaduni wa nchi Yangu!

You go Sickle Cell or something?
In the end, that culture will not help you if you have a new generation that doesn't know how to speak english because in everything today's life, it's all about knowing the Language. If we have technology, if we do not depend anything from the west, then You got a point, it's like China or Russia, they don't depend on English and they do not need it.
But if we do not learn English well, we can't compete, we can't study abroad, we can't do business out of the country, we will be hiring all the experts from outside, we will be having industries that we can't run.
Just give a thought, you went to college, what are you going to learn there if we do not have English books, English technology. I just can't believe there are still people like you who have that kind of mindset.
Just answer me this, if you do not know English, how can you operate the technology? Because we got no any Inventions on our own.
Your only point is to feel proud to other nations. And then how will it help you in everything daily life routine, when you just proud with nothing inside your head.
You cant learn higher if you do not know English.
Utamaduni utakusaidia nini kama huna elimu? Na elimu kwetu Tanzania ni lazima ujue kingereza, hicho kiswahili kitakupeleka mpaka wapi? hatuna uvumbuzi wowote. mpaka mswaki tunanunua kenya hatuna viwanda ilivokua aibu. hivo vizazi vijao itakuaje wasipo soma lugha ya kiingereza.
We mgonjwa si bure.
I don't need to argue with you, your just a waste of time. and everyone reading our chat knows that your Psycho.

You go Sickle Cell or something?
In the end, that culture will not help you if you have a new generation that doesn't know how to speak english because in everything today's life, it's all about knowing the Language. If we have technology, if we do not depend anything from the west, then You got a point, it's like China or Russia, they don't depend on English and they do not need it.
But if we do not learn English well, we can't compete, we can't study abroad, we can't do business out of the country, we will be hiring all the experts from outside, we will be having industries that we can't run.
Just give a thought, you went to college, what are you going to learn there if we do not have English books, English technology. I just can't believe there are still people like you who have that kind of mindset.
Just answer me this, if you do not know English, how can you operate the technology? Because we got no any Inventions on our own.
Your only point is to feel proud to other nations. And then how will it help you in everything daily life routine, when you just proud with nothing inside your head.
You cant learn higher if you do not know English.
Utamaduni utakusaidia nini kama huna elimu? Na elimu kwetu Tanzania ni lazima ujue kingereza, hicho kiswahili kitakupeleka mpaka wapi? hatuna uvumbuzi wowote. mpaka mswaki tunanunua kenya hatuna viwanda ilivokua aibu. hivo vizazi vijao itakuaje wasipo soma lugha ya kiingereza.
We mgonjwa si bure.
I don't need to argue with you, your just a waste of time. and everyone reading our chat knows that your Psycho.
HMS stop beating around the bush bro! It seems that you agree with me but you're really trying to ignore yourself by not making sense right here!!

Let me educate you!!! No one will bring changes to you if you don't practice it!! Changes starts with you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellow people I can't get the photo if one day I can speak proper english,how to do? I tried to brother-sugarcan several times still no success,please help.

Hey guys what the hell you doing?!!
Madam mamawawili is seeking for your help on how she can become fluent in English!!!!
Tehtehteh....

Last edited by a moderator:
HMS stop beating around the bush bro! It seems that you agree with me but you're really trying to ignore yourself by not making sense right here!!

Let me educate you!!! No one will bring changes to you if you don't practice it!! Changes starts with you!!!

Am asking you only this one question and you don't seems answering it.
Tell me how will you use some other nation's technology while you don't know their language?
How can you use America's Technology if you don't know English?
How can you use China's technology if you do not know how to speak Chinese?
That's why in their manuals the catalog is witten in chinese and english, because they target their people and all around the world.
Just answer me that.
Wewe umekazania ku practice lugha ya kiswahili, hiyo lugha ukisha practise itakusaidia nini kama hauijui lugha ya kingereza?
Embu nijibu hapo tu. Lets assume tayari Watanzania wote hatujui kingereza maana tumeamua kukienzi kiswahili chetu, tayari tumeshaji faharisha na utamaduni wetu, haya nambie wewe kazini utatumia vipi computa? mashine mitandao ya simu kwa mfano utaitumia vipi? maana ni lugha ngeni kwetu itakua hatuijui. ukizingatia hatuna mashine kwa lugha ya kiswahili.
You are the one whose going around the bush and not me coz you dont answer what i ask you.
Am the one who should educate you, your language wont help you, you dont have value in other countries, you cant be proud to b a Tanzanian, coz your poor as shit. Ndo maana akija mzungu analipwa mshahara mkubwa kwenye nchi yako mwenyewe, wewe unafkiri ni kwasababu gani?
My advise, start learning english and be fluent, you can get a job here in Tz and abroad. That's why kenyans get more jobs abroad then us just because of the english language. Mtanzania akienda ubalozini na kizungu cha kubabaisha, You know me zeee zeeeee zeeeee kibao, ndo maana tunapigwa chini wanachukuliwa wenzetu. sisi tunabakia hapa nchini kulalamika ajira ngumu, hamna kazi, nje huwezi kutoka kizungu hujui vizuri.
Badilika wewe.

Ni ukweli usio na shaka kuwa lugha ya kiingereza bado ni tatizo kwa watanzania kwa maana ya kuimudu kiufasaha si kuisoma, kuandika au kuzungumza.

Watu tunaodhani wanafahamu kiingereza kwa maana ya walimu waliopo mashuleni na vyuoni nao bado hawajaimudu ipasavyo.
Kwa kutambua changamoto zilizopo kwenye utumizi wa lugha hiyo nimeona nilete uzi huu utakaowakutanisha wazoefu na wale wanaotegemea kujifunza kwa kupeana mbinu zitakazokuwa na tija hasa namna sarufi ya kiingereza inavyotumika na maswali mengine mbalimbali yatakayoongeza ufahamu mzuri kwenye utumiaji wa kiingereza.

Napendekeza kujipima hapa hapa kwa upande wa kuandika huku wengine wakikosoa pale panapoonekana pana makosa na kusahihisha vile inavyotakiwa kuwa.

Karibu tujifunze kwa pamoja!

Hakuna anayekifaham kingereza chote 100% ata c.e.o wa Oxford, tabia mojawapo ya lugha ni kukua na kujiongeza kimisamiati.. Keep on learning adi kufa kwako endelea tu kujifunza usichoke.

Practice makes perfect!

Hakuna anayekifaham kingereza chote 100% ata c.e.o wa Oxford, tabia mojawapo ya lugha ni kukua na kujiongeza kimisamiati.. Keep on learning adi kufa kwako endelea tu kujifunza usichoke
Practice makes perfect

kweli kabisa lugha inakua
siunajua ata dialect inaweza kuwa lugha rasm

tunawategemea sn kutuelimish kweny hli swal mi kiujmla napend kiingereza tatzo linakuj kweny kuongea bc

Back
Top Bottom