JF-Expert Member

Good Guy

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 24, 2010
4,538 118 160
Engineer and a programmer were in a plane.The programmer asks the engineer
"Hey do yo wanna play a game"
The engineer says "No" and tries to sleep.The programmer persistantly tell him
"okay listen i ask u a question if you fail 2 answer it you give me 5$ then you ask me if i fail i also give u 5$."
The engineer says
"No i want to sleep."
The programmer continues
"okay then when you fail 2 answer you give me 5$ but if i fail i give you 100$."
That caught the interest of an engineer and he agrees.The programmer asks him first
"What is the distance from earth to the moon."The engineer thinks for a while then he gives him 5$,then he asks the programmer "What goes up a mountain with three legs then back down with two legs"The programmer opens his laptop googles.About an hour later he wakes the enginner up and gives him 100$ the enginner takes it and goes back to sleep.The programmer wakes him and asks him "Well what is the answer?"The engineer gives him 5$ and goes to sleep.

Engineer2

Engineer2

Joined Mar 31, 2009
126 1 35
Engineer and a programmer were in a plane.The programmer asks the engineer
"Hey do yo wanna play a game"
The engineer says "No" and tries to sleep.The programmer persistantly tell him
"okay listen i ask u a question if you fail 2 answer it you give me 5$ then you ask me if i fail i also give u 5$."
The engineer says
"No i want to sleep."
The programmer continues
"okay then when you fail 2 answer you give me 5$ but if i fail i give you 100$."
That caught the interest of an engineer and he agrees.The programmer asks him first
"What is the distance from earth to the moon."The engineer thinks for a while then he gives him 5$,then he asks the programmer "What goes up a mountain with three legs then back down with two legs"The programmer opens his laptop googles.About an hour later he wakes the enginner up and gives him 100$ the enginner takes it and goes back to sleep.The programmer wakes him and asks him "Well what is the answer?"The engineer gives him 5$ and goes to sleep.
Engineer wa aina hii lazima awe anatokea Kilimanjaro/Moshi

senator

JF-Expert Member

senator

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 9, 2007
1,927 0 133
aiseee habari za FOE (Faculty Of Engineering), Dr. Elias yupo?
Duh huyu Dr ni moja vichwa vyenye kumbukumbu kubwa mana hata ukutane nae mtaani anakukumbuka tu!nakumbuka somo lake la Eng.drawing ndo lilikuwa lakutanisha wanaFoE mwaka wa kwnza

Forum statistics

Threads 1,203,851
Members 456,992
Posts 28,132,142