Employment

lutamyo

JF-Expert Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi guys,
May u be pleased to assist me in getting a job, am a graduate in llb, am honest, creative, hardworker, team player, disciplined, determined, responsible and commited.
Thnx in advance, i humbly submit

I would wish to, i have even applied and i have postponed several times due to financial crisis.

Nduka original
i wonder if there is any means of securing a tution fee

Hi guys,
May u be pleased to assist me in getting a job, am a graduate in llb, am honest, creative, hardworker, team player, disciplined, determined, responsible and commited.

You are not honest....maana hata jina lako si la kweli

Try to visits various website like zoomtz, may be you will get an opportunity. But all in all try to volunteer in a NGOs (local or International) you will be able to get experience as well as exposure. That will be a good for you to start with,
Wishing you goodluck

Socilogistz
Thanx for ur advice but i do visit all those sites and i have applied several posts it seems my time hasnt come yet, am now volunteering to one of the senior Council in Dodoma.

Hi guys,
Ingekuwa watu wanapata kazi kirahisi hivo Tanzania isingekuwa na jobless ndugu yangu, wewe unachotakiwa ni kuaply na kuaply bila kuchoka achana na habari za kuja kujitangaza mitandaoni

Ingekuwa watu wanapata
kazi kirahisi hivo Tanzania isingekuwa na jobless ndugu yangu, wewe
unachotakiwa ni kuaply na kuaply bila kuchoka achana na habari za kuja
kujitangaza mitandaoni

Asante sana ndugu, yamkini huo nao ni msaada wa ushuri nilio omba. japo naamini njia za kufanikiwa kwa mtu haziko limited. thanx anyway