Employment Opportunity

First ,I don't get the link between u getting employment and u having good preparation for CISA exams.
Second ,since u ain't working ,taking this free time to shift from having "basic knowledge" to having an impressive knowledge of VB .NET coz it's ,literally ,priceless.
Third ,if u r really good at PHP, MySQL , XHTML and CSS ,u don't need someone to employ u.Go creative ,go crazy ,there are millions of web applications you can design that can sell for millions (TZS) .

Bottom line: Be Creative!

First ,I don't get the link between u getting employment and u having good preparation for CISA exams.
Second ,since u ain't working ,taking this free time to shift from having "basic knowledge" to having an impressive knowledge of VB .NET coz it's ,literally ,priceless.
Third ,if u r really good at PHP, MySQL , XHTML and CSS ,u don't need someone to employ u.Go creative ,go crazy ,there are millions of web applications you can design that can sell for millions (TZS) .

Bottom line: Be Creative!

THANKS FOR UR ADVICE.
CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT & CISA PREPARATION, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT REQUIRES A LOT OF TZS FOR REGISTRATION, TUITION FEE AND EXAMS FEES, SO WHAT I MEANT IS EMPLOYMENT FOR SOURCE OF INCOME BECAUSE PREPARATION IS NOT ABOUT STUDIES ONLY.

ABOUT BEING CREATIVE I AM WORKING EFFECTIVELY ON THAT, BUT YOU KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF EXPOSURE. THATS WHY I ASKED FOR SOME ONE WHO CAN WORK WITH ME ON TEMPORAL BASIS, OR EMPLOYMENT AT ALL.

THANKS anonimuz.

Back
Top Bottom