Elon Musk ataka WFP waeleze namna watakavyopambana na njaa kwa Dola Bilioni 6

Njaa duniani inasababishwa na mlolongo wa mambo mengi ikiwemo magonjwa, vita, mabadiliko ya tabia nchi, kuongezeka kwa idadi ya watu, sera na siasa za hovyo kuhusu utafiti na uwekezaji kwenye uzalishaji.

Uhifadhi na uchakataji (food processing) wa chakula, elimu duni kuhusu lishe nk. nk. nk, na yote haya yamesababishwa na binadamu mwenyewe.

Sasa ni upuuzi kufikiria kwamba kuna mtu anazo pesa za kutatua matatizo ya njaa duniani.

Umeeleza vizuri sana na kwa mapana tatizo la njaa.

Lakini juhudi za kutokomeza njaa sio upuuzi ikiwa watazingatia vitu muhimu ulivyoviainisha hapo juu. Kwamba mpango uangazie chanzo cha ukosefu wa chakula na mambo yanayoambatana nayo kama mabadiliko ya tabia nchi, sera mbovu, elimu duni, ongezeko la watu, utulivu wa kisiasa, majanga, tofauti za maendeleo kwa mataifa mbalimbali, ukosefu wa ajira n.k

Suluhisho liende mbali zaidi ya kununua chakula pekee. Ndio maana huyu tajiri wa dunia ametaka mpango uwekwe wazi kuona kama una tija.

Jamaa wa WFP kasanda. Kasema kitu kingine kuwa 6B haitaondoa njaa
UN World Food Programme Chief Responds To Elon Musk's $6 Billion Offer
Tom Wood

Published 9:02, 03 November 2021 GMT
| Last updated 19:53, 03 November 2021 GMT

The chief executive of the UN's World Food Programme (WFP) has responded to Elon Musk's pledge to donate $6 billion generated by the sales of Tesla stocks to help end world hunger, provided the UN devises a plan and then makes it freely available to scrutiny.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

It all started when UN World Food Programme chief David Beasley called upon billionaires such as Musk and Amazon's Jeff Bezos to use some of their wealth to help those living in poverty and without food around the globe.

In an interview with CNN, Beasley said that those super-rich people need to 'step up now, on a one-time basis', name checking Musk and Bezos specifically.

He added: "$6 billion to help 42 million people that are literally going to die if we don't reach them. It's not complicated."

Well, he clearly reached Musk.

The Tesla chief later tweeted: "If WFP can describe on this Twitter thread exactly how $6B will solve world hunger, I will sell Tesla stock right now and do it."

Tom Wood

Published 9:02, 03 November 2021 GMT
| Last updated 19:53, 03 November 2021 GMT

The chief executive of the UN's World Food Programme (WFP) has responded to Elon Musk's pledge to donate $6 billion generated by the sales of Tesla stocks to help end world hunger, provided the UN devises a plan and then makes it freely available to scrutiny.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

It all started when UN World Food Programme chief David Beasley called upon billionaires such as Musk and Amazon's Jeff Bezos to use some of their wealth to help those living in poverty and without food around the globe.

In an interview with CNN, Beasley said that those super-rich people need to 'step up now, on a one-time basis', name checking Musk and Bezos specifically.

UN World Food Programme chief David Beasley. Credit: PA
UN World Food Programme chief David Beasley. Credit: PA
He added: "$6 billion to help 42 million people that are literally going to die if we don't reach them. It's not complicated."

Well, he clearly reached Musk.

The Tesla chief later tweeted: "If WFP can describe on this Twitter thread exactly how $6B will solve world hunger, I will sell Tesla stock right now and do it."

"But it must be open source accounting, so the public sees precisely how the money is spent." Beasley then responded: "I can assure you that we have the systems in place for transparency and open source accounting. Your team can review and work with us to be totally confident of such.
"Let's talk: It isn't as complicated as Falcon Heavy, but too much at stake to not at least have a conversation.

"I can be on the next flight to you.

"Throw me out if you don't like what you hear!"

Clarifying his original point, Beasley continued: "$6B will not solve world hunger, but it WILL prevent geopolitical instability, mass migration and save 42 million people on the brink of starvation.

Musk then asked Beasley to provide information about how money is currently spent by the WFP, writing: "Please publish your current & proposed spending in detail so people can see exactly where money goes."

He added: "Sunlight is a wonderful thing."

Beasley then made Musk an offer, tweeting: "Instead of tweets, allow me to show you.

"We can meet anywhere - Earth or space - but I suggest in the field where you can see @WFP's people, processes and yes, technology, at work.

"I will bring the plan, and open books"

Let's hope that this isn't just two people blustering back and forth on Twitter, and that something is actually done about this.

Mshenzi? Hebu toa ushahidi kuwa ni mshenzi kwa statement hata 1 ya kishenzi aliyowahi kuitamka. Usitake watu wengine wamuone mshenzi kwa sababu wewe umemuona mshenzi, ni ushamba.
Mkulungwa01 post nyingine ya kuthibitisha ushenzi wa elon musk ni hii hapa ameandika ""Why does ur pp look like u just came?""...
Even msn wameiita stupid tweet.

Naona umekimbia post yako mwenyewe hivyo nasubiri jibu lako hapo useme hiyo post sio evidence ya "Ushenzi"..

Hii haihusiani na kukereka, kukereka ni mambo ya wanawake.
Hii inahusu Facts na matumizi sahihi ya akili.

Wewe kusema "Alafu, mbona inshu ya jamaa kuwa Atheist umeikomalia sana? " tayari umenipangia nini cha kuandika na nini cha kufikiria.
Hivi unajua maana ya neno "ALAFU"?

Sasa nioneshe wewe wapi nilikuambia kwamba usitoe comment yako ya kidini?
Bila shala utakuwa unajitisha mwenyewe.
Hili halihusiani na kupangiana nini cha kuandika bali hili la kupangiana kuandika umelileta wewe, mkuu una hoja za kitoto sana.

Jamiiforums ni sehemu ya great thinkers hivyo ukicomment nonsense na mtu akakupinga kwa hoja usishangae.
Kuna kupinga kwa hoja na kupinga kwa kuacha hoja na kumuendea mtu husika kitu ambacho wewe ndio umefanya hapa.

Kumwambia atheist kwamba mungu amembariki clearly ni kukosa akili.
So mkuu kama unaona au kuhisi nimekukataza kucomment mambo yako ya dini, basi ok nakurusu wewe comment kwamba "Elon Musk mungu ndio amembariki" you're free now.

But still hoja zangu ziko palepale.
kwa hiyo kukoment Alon atheist ndiyo kuwa akili? kwa namna ipi labda? ebu fafanua ilinikuelewe.
nb,
kusema:, nisikupangie at the same time unapinga wenye dini zao kukemont kwa namna yao uko ni kupoka haki ya wengine.

No, bali nasumbuliwa na watu wenye uwezo mgumu wa kuelewa simple reasoning.
Evil goat, thunder fire you.
God, you see this maniac I'm sharing the same country with🙆🙆!.
initial i noticed some symptoms of madness from him i thought he only need medical attention now i realized his siblings has delayed to chain him.

Hizo bilioni anazo kwenye akaunti yake benki? Au ni thamani ya hisa ambayo inaweza kuporomoka ghafla

Evil goat, thunder fire you.
God, you see this maniac I'm sharing the same country with🙆🙆!.
initial i noticed some symptoms of madness from him i thought he only need medical attention now i realized his siblings has delayed to chain him.
My desperation is immeasurable on how low your thinking capacity is.

Now just go get a life goddamnit!

Monetary solution!!! Hii dhana imapigiwa chapuo, ila haijawahi kuleta suluhu ya msingi

My desperate is immeasurable on how low your thinking capacity is.

Now just go get a life goddamnit!
i don't care what you are spewing here, im interested to help you.
vist this site and let me know when you done. seriously, you need help.

i don't care what you are spewing here, im interested to help you.
vist this site and let me know when you done. seriously, you need help.

You know what, you're the one with mental issues here.
I tried to end the argument but it seems like loneliness is hunting you enough that you can't stop replying on bullshits.

and for the sites.... wait a minute!
I'm pretty sure you know everything about the sites that's why you recommended them to me.
Now why would you recommend maniac sites to someone if you're not a maniac yourself?
You see, so your the maniac here just like I said previously.

You're a kind of a maniac who can't distinguish the distinguishable, you think everybody is undistinguishable from you. now that's insanity.
That's why you gave me the sites.

Now let me give you a peace of advice "Just get the hell out of your little box and get a life goddamnit!" and this advice is from an actual professional so you must follow it.

Watoe dola ml 10 kwa nchi zenye rutuba na mazingira mazuri ya kilimo ili wazalishe wauze kwa bei nafuu

Back
Top Bottom