Donate a crank box to your community school now and save a life!! We have experienced and heard alot of fire accident cases which causes a lot of deaths to our beloved children in boarding schools due to candle uses! Aren't we tired of hearing our beloved childrens death? Can we change the use of candles for the better being of our children? SOME ACCIDENTS CAN BE AVOIDABLE Wake Up Now and Act Accordingly!!! For only TZS 35,000/= you can save ones life from burning candles. A crank box can be used in schools for reading. It is safer, easy to use and can be used anytime. It does not depend on the sun. It is therefore reliable. This is the best alternative, WHY NOT TRY IT NOW?? Call us on +255 715 997688 to press your order. We are also looking for dealers around the country. Visit www.thps.co.tz for more information.