East Africa Community...Why are Tanzanian's Pessimistic?

Codezilla

Sep 11, 2011
Hi Guys,
I am Kenyan born of a Tanzanian mother,i have lived and worked in Tanzania for over three years and i have found out that Tanzanians are friendly in other areas but at work where they have a very bad attitude towards we Kenyans,which comes as a surprise coz back in Kenya Tanzanians are adored.These brings up the question why is their so much hating by Tanzanians?...in fact if you ask any Kenyan of his prefered neighbour country the answer will be Rwanda..such an irony...as a Kenyan i can work in Rwanda with no work permit and i can enter the country using my Identity Card this is the spirit of the East Africa Community which Tanzanians should learn.

Its true what you said and its due to the fact that most Tanzanians are inferior to Kenyan!!while spoken English being the cause and most Tanzanians regards themselves not being Educated because of not being able to speak as good English as Kenyans,for their inferiority complex,they are angry and hate Kenyan!!!!!!!!!!!!Very bad

One of the processes of your life is to constantly break down that inferiority, to constantly reaffirm that I Am Somebody,we must love each other Kenyans are our closest brothers/sisters we should never let this habit grow between us.
Even schools for Negroes, then, are places where they must be convinced of their inferiority.

Hi Guys,
I am Kenyan born of a Tanzanian mother,i have lived and worked in Tanzania for over three years and i have found out that Tanzanians are friendly in other areas but at work where they have a very bad attitude towards we Kenyans,which comes as a surprise coz back in Kenya Tanzanians are adored.These brings up the question why is their so much hating by Tanzanians?...in fact if you ask any Kenyan of his prefered neighbour country the answer will be Rwanda..such an irony...as a Kenyan i can work in Rwanda with no work permit and i can enter the country using my Identity Card this is the spirit of the East Africa Community which Tanzanians should learn.
since your father is kenyan and mother is Tanzanian, GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHY THIS IS HAPPENING! fool!

I really don believe this is happen my friend, I have been working with Kenyan for sometimes now, and surely english is not what is working but human. There might be some personal problems which should not be generalized.

language should not be a mirror for professionalism, Kiswahili turnout to Be national Language in TZ, whilst English in Kenya. There might be another problem but not this "Kiingereza"

Hi Guys,

Not true that Tanzanians are working Peaceful in Kenya.... if Kikuyu can not work in Jaluo's Office or Kamba can not work in neither Kikuyu or Jaluo's office peaceful what about Tanzanians? acha urongo!!

My farther is a Kenyan but my mum is Tanzanian, i was born and grown up in TZ, always i go Kenya to visit my relatives, over there various people ask me why Tanzanians are not friendly and why always they run aways from them? i get a hard time to answer them coz i real don't know exactly why, may be because of language barrier and inferiority complex.

may be because you kenyans are not smart,bad looking,too tall but skinny and black...and ur so ''much knowers''

ata mimi sipendi mtu za kenya.

since your father is kenyan and mother is Tanzanian, GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHY THIS IS HAPPENING! fool!

Not fear to insult especial someone you don't even know. We're here sharing this and that for good. Not good for what you said on your last word.

Hi Guys,

Very contradicting statements......if you know what I mean

Kenyans are less kind with the tribal dogma.
The fact here stands to the culture.
1. what is culture?
2. Compare the cultural practises of the two countries.
3. Conclude.

Why Tanzania hate Kenyans? sababu ya Majungu mnapenda kujipendekeza kwa mdosi kuwaponda watz....ndo maana Samba Mapangalala aliwaimba kwenye wimbo dunia tunapita.............

Wakenya wana ukabila sana, kila mtu hujiona bora kuliko mwenzake, sasa hizo tabia wanazileta mpaka huku Tz, kwa kutaka kijifanya wako juu kuliko watz.......tatizo ni ukabila. Wakenya wengi ninaowafahamu hapa TZ na nje sio watendaji wanajua sana kuchonga, presentation na marketing.....nadhani kila mkenya ana certficate ya asili ya market personal selling

If Kenyans are guilty of tribalism, we Tanzanians are guilty of Nationalism. Both are build around kinship and if used to discriminate against fellow human it is simply unacceptable and immoral.

My farther is a Kenyan but my mum is Tanzanian, i was born and grown up in TZ, always i go Kenya to visit my relatives, over there various people ask me why Tanzanians are not friendly and why always they run aways from them? i get a hard time to answer them coz i real don't know exactly why, may be because of language barrier and inferiority complex.
It is neither the matter of inferiority complex nor the language barrier.Myself I do not hate kenyans,but to live with them It need so much wisdom.it is very hard,due to the following reasons.these are some of them:
1.If he/she come to your territory,doesn't know his/her limits.he will need to control you the way he think its right.including teaching you on how to control your own family.
2.If they become close to you, they do not have a genuine friendship,only because they want something.once they get what they want;then they treat you like a piece of shit,forgetting all your goodness.
3.once they are in the office,they try to manipulate the high ranks managers that they are the best, by doing whatever they can do and convince the whole panel that the remaining staffs are full of shit.(hypocrisy)
4.If they see you succeed, they show their joy with half teeth as they wish they can grab your position (unnecessary jealousy),they will never feel comfortable until they make sure that they plan for your downfall for whatever the cost.WHEN YOU FALL THEY BECOME BEST FRIENDS AND ENCOURAGE YOU,AS IF THEY MEAN IT.
5.They come under your roof, you give them food and shelter and yet they turn against you.
6.They are always feel superior and underestimate the power of others,even where there is no the reality of it.moreover,they can underestimate even the stranger whom they do not know.
7.They do not know their limits when they relate to others.
8.They do not read the foreigners climate before they enter in somebody's roof.
9.They are tribalistic in nature.

Nimeprove mwenyewe, majority wako hivyo,not all tho.Those are just some of the reasons, kawaambie,if they ask you again.Na nimefanya nao kazi pamoja na kuishi nao,more that years.

there are so many things that put us apart, the most important one is culture. Tanzanians are very friendly and tend to treat strangers with respects but Kenyan disregard strangers. I once travelled with the Kenyan co-worker plus my team of 4 people and once we stopped at the restaurant for lunch and had our lunch, the waiter came and brought the bill, the Kenyan fellow jumped by saying plse give us separate bills ( i mean everbody should take care of his bill). For Tanzanian fellows that was seen as selfish and greedy but i perceived it as cultural differences. So as a team leader i had plans to take care of the entire bills bt as the Kenyan fellow demanded his own bill, i only paid for my fellow Tanzanians and went on.

I have been studying with them in Uganda, wako na ukabila sana, hata wenyewe kwa wenyewe and it's true they have a good personal marketing skills (majungu).... That 1 u can't denie it, thus wy we don't like u much..

wakenya wakuje hapa wayajibu haya mambo ati
I have been studying with
them in Uganda, wako na ukabila sana, hata wenyewe kwa wenyewe and it's
true they have a good personal marketing skills (majungu).... That 1 u
can't denie it, thus wy we don't like u much..

hawa watu wanamajungu na ni wabinafsi sana selfishness, nimefanyanao kazi barclays bank morroco branch, hawafai kabisa,