E-SOCIAL NETWORK WAR NI GOOGLE + Vs FACEBOOK

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Google+ japo bado iko kweye beta sasa iko open kwa watu wote wenye gmail account kusajili a kuexperince. Lakini kilichonituma kucopy and paste a uzi haka ni huu uchahmbzui wa wataalam juu ya ushindani wa kiteknohama kati ya Google na facebook. Miaa ya nyuma Microsoft kwa kutumia bing aliamua kuingia kwenye biashara ya search engine iliyokuwa inahodhiwa na google na Sasa google kaamua kuingia kwenye e- social media inayohodhiwa na FB

Facebook Tries to be More Like Google+, Users Complain

Facebook would never admit it, but Larry Page and company must be getting a bit under their skin. With Google Inc.'s (GOOG) release of Google+, Facebook has a legitimate international contender for the first time in years. While it still enjoys a massive lead, it's clearly a bit concerned, as it's made a series of sweeping changes which bring your friends and feeds a bit closer to Google+'s Circles and sharing.

I. Facebook: "Scared About Google Plus's Circles"?

Last week Facebook announced [press release] new friends lists. The feature automatically grabs lists of your friends who currently go to the same school as you, work at the same employer as you, or are in your family.

A "Close Friends" list was also added, which is left for the user to populate. This is similar to past lists in terms of sharing, but adds extra filtering to feed stories, so you can be sure to see all the posts from your "Close Friends". People in the list (like other lists) can't see the title of the list, but they will see each other's names........

Soma habari kamili google+ Vs facebook

Je
  • Wadau wanaojishughulisha na biashara trough mitandao hapa kwetu bongo wana nini cha kujifunza, kugain au kupoteza?
  • Je mitandao mikubwa na global kama Google na FB ina pause challenege na opotunities gani kwa mitandao ya yetu midogo midogo ya kitanzania?
  • Watanzania wenye mitandao inayoendana endana kimaudhui na mtandao mikubwa kam FB na mingineyo wafenyeje kujulikana ,kukubalika na kutumiwa na watanzania.
Nawasilisha kwa mjadala

i signed up when it was in closed beta and fell inlove wth it instantly..when u get used to it n understand the whole 'circle' concept..u'll forget what facebook is..a nice polished UI,rich features..(hangouts is nothing i've seen in SN'S)..One prob..u just have to find some pipo u knw in there...or send em invites!

i signed up when it was in closed beta and fell inlove wth it instantly..when u get used to it n understand the whole 'circle' concept..u'll forget what facebook is..a nice polished UI,rich features..(hangouts is nothing i've seen in SN'S)..One prob..u just have to find some pipo u knw in there...or send em invites!

I ve not tried it bcs am not a fan of e-social media. But from article and some user comments i think its fair to say FB have reached their peak. The article point out that FB have copied some twitter like like features and now they copied google+ like features wich a good number of their users seem to to be unhappy with.

yep..like 'circle' thing...even the new UI resembles to G+..soon we'll hear the intergrated skype in f.b have hangouts too!! U are a tech person mtazamaj and g+ is full of tech people,n news..u'll love it tryt it!

Creativity z big problem,creting such a thing need much talented ones copying n pasting z not subject of creativity.

mashable wanasema kuwa tayari google wameisha ifungua hivyo sasa ni free kwa kila mmoja

source: hapa

Back
Top Bottom