E-mail password hack.

Dannycage

Oct 25, 2010
Mambo vp wandugu,ninashida hapa kidogo
ninawezaje ku-hack e-mail password ya mtu? (how can i hack a mail password of someone?).

ndugu wht ur tryn to do z piracy.bt the only way i know is mpaka upate mashine ambayo huyo m2 ametumia kulog in e mail yake.

ninawezaje ku-hack e-mail password ya mtu? (how can i hack a mail password of someone?).

ndugu wht ur tryn to do z piracy.bt the only way i know is mpaka upate mashine ambayo huyo m2 ametumia kulog in e mail yake.

Be careful guys! :ban:

5 - Piracy, and Warez:
We do not mind discussions about piracy or warez, as long as they are just that...discussions. Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, or warez, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, or encouraging software or media piracy grounds for an immediate ban.

1'st you need a high knowledge of computer programming.You should be able to create a fake email page which he will log in thinking it' s his then the software captures the password and sends them to you.They do the same with bank accounts too.

1'st you need a high knowledge of computer programming.You should be able to create a fake email page which he will log in thinking it' s his then the software captures the password and sends them to you.They do the same with bank accounts too.
I'm competent programmer in many many languages but it is not that easy. Don't forget you have to cheat him on alot and use psychological and technical tactics . It is possible using some dirty tricks (sorry again I'm not going to mention them), but not that easy! :whoo:

I'm competent programmer in many many languages but it is not that easy. Don't forget you have to cheat him on alot and use psychological and technical tactics . It is possible using some dirty tricks (sorry again I'm not going to mention them), but not that easy! :whoo:

I know that,he needs to know the basics and that's it.Overall it's very complicated and not easy to achive.But if you want it that much.First start learning computer languages and programming.Then google for hackers techniques on getting the password.Cheers

contact me asap and be ready to learn geek language...siyo rahisi kihivyo, inabidi ufanye kazi....nitafute!!

I also wanted to do that one time.I ended up loosing hope when i found out the process taken so as to archive it.

Jamani ku hack passowrd ya mtu haitaji uwe programmer. Maprogrommer wameshandiika software na kuna tools za kumsaidia hata avarage User kuweza ku hack. Na urahisi au ugumu wa kuhack unategema zaidi security za website passwrod unayotaka ku hack.

Mfano

1. Tools Moja unayoweza kutumia kuhack password ni Keyloger
  2. Tools nyingine mfano ni password kama imekuwa encrypted kwa MD5 zipo tools za kudecrypt
  3. Kuna watu wanatumia kitu inaitwa SQL injection kuingia kwenye back end database kwenye website ambazo haziko protected vizuri. ......
Unless u just want to do ethical hacking for auditing a system it is Illegal na Uarabuni unanyongwa Teh teh teh teh .

Jamani ku hack passowrd ya mtu haitaji uwe programmer. Maprogrommer wameshandiika software na kuna tools za kumsaidia hata avarage User kuweza ku hack. Na urahisi au ugumu wa kuhack unategema zaidi security za website passwrod unayotaka ku hack.

Mfano

1. Tools Moja unayoweza kutumia kuhack password ni Keyloger
  2. Tools nyingine mfano ni password kama imekuwa encrypted kwa MD5 zipo tools za kudecrypt
  3. Kuna watu wanatumia kitu inaitwa SQL injection kuingia kwenye back end database kwenye website ambazo haziko protected vizuri. ......
Unless u just want to do ethical hacking for auditing a system it is Illegal na Uarabuni unanyongwa Teh teh teh teh .
SQL injection:thumb: that is it!!can be use to unlock any Bank database

If that was easy to learn. no need for a password. But am sorry to tell you that, its illegal.

Back
Top Bottom