Duh! We have to live carefully because the politicians are misunderstandable due to their meal

Ndwangilapeter

Apr 16, 2021
Hi my fellow friends, today I have seen a clip shows the minister trying to talk about a stranger which disturbs the whole world but I fail to understand that who mobilized people to use local medicines last year up to this year? And why she has decided to change her decisions which she mobilized the whole Tz that Corona is a normal disease we ought not to afraid and now she she has stood with other decisions about covid 19 vaccination is important to all Tanzanians!!!!! But it is real our leaders work for their stomachs and not for us how about this my friends?

Hi my fellow friends, today I have seen a clip shows the minister trying to talk about a stranger which disturbs the whole world but I fail to understand that who mobilized people to use local medicines last year up to this year? And why she has decided to change her decisions which she mobilized the whole Tz that Corona is a normal disease we ought not to afraid and now she she has stood with other decisions about covid 19 vaccination is important to all Tanzanians!!!!! But it is real our leaders work for their stomachs and not for us how about this my friends?
Yes

Why do we always want to believe that ministers/politicians are supposed to behave angelic!!??
Politicians are the same relatives, friends, neighbors, enemies, etc. of ours, whom we've been calling them liars/misbehaving/prostitutes/gossipers/thieves/etc. They're part of our society. Their behaviors reflect the roles of our institutions which we're happily embracing in our society. Unless the society realizes the failure of our institutions and opts to confront it, we shouldn't expect a small segment of us (in this case politicians) to be factual.

Something is very wrong with our political pattern. I am seeing competent scientists are shamelessly making science be social science after entering the political arena. It is so disgusting to not see differences between elites and non-informed in politics. They all wear the same uniforms of manipulations, lies, irrational, malice, canning, cynic, selfishness, injustice had and mercilessness (our current sphere). To fulfill their personal agendas, they are ready to sacrifice anything and nothing is valuable and no one counts than the interests of their syndicates.

Worse enough, they don't trust and they fear each other makes them defensive and hypocrites. Personally, I don't see anything wrong in the use of alternative therapies so long as are lab tested to have proved to be harmless but also are addressing the medical challenges in question. For me, it is a gateway for our independence and competitiveness in the medical and economic realms.

It is really disturbing to see the degree of unreliability, dishonesty, and untrustworthiness of these guys to an extent of attracting disbelief and staggered adoption of whatever they are campaigning especially when it has to do with sensitive matters like health and human lives.

Imagine a few years ago, they strongly campaigned for the president praising him with all their mighties. They are the ones who dared to call him god, but shortly after his pass, the very people are ridiculing him that he was a mistake and that he had been wrongly advised without mentioning the bad advisors.

A few months ago, we had our standpoint in addressing corona, spearheaded by the same people who today have turned to the opposite direction, and funny enough, unconciously and lawlessly they are criminalizing people with different ideas. They forget that if having different approaches on corona case constitute criminal offense, they too commited the same offence few months ago and they have to be first arrested.

The scientists who are declaring the long-term safety of the vaccine because of their sexual competencies shortly after being vaccinated, under normal circumstances should be banned from practicing medical and fired from the medical professional association.

For sound decisions, one must conduct personal conclusive research, rather than relying on words of these guys because of their inconsistencies and fishy motives.

I hope no one wants to hear cheap apologies "we were wrongly advised on the vaccine", after suffering irreparable damages.

No human beings are permanent like Mountains range!!! sometimes they have to change their perspective according to de current situation, regardless of what they had in previous moments!! just like de way Planet earth rotates! in its axis!

Am sorry to say this but my friend it seems that u wrote your article in swahili and you used google translate to change it into english

Back
Top Bottom