Duh!! Huyu Dokii huyu.....

CP, milf don't come in that size and age... u better refine ya definition pal!!

Sijui nilikuwa naangalia nini; I couldn't hear a single word she uttered.. don't ask me why!

One wishes her Tz politic acumen was as weighty as her cup size! wot a d*mb b.....!!

One wishes her Tz politic acumen was as weighty as her cup size! wot a d*mb b.....!!

What's her cup size? B cup?

Naah, defo a D!

Dawg, looks like 34D to me...!!

Huh!! for real? I took another look and them thangs don't look anything near 34D....the most they could be is 34C...and I got on a brand new pair of contact lenses so I know my vision is on point....

She's a certified Born-Again MILF...

Baada ya kumpokea Yesu, Dokii ambaye ni mama wa mtoto mmoja anasema kuwa alifanikiwa kurekodi albamu moja ya Injili inayokwenda kwa jina la ‘Sikuhitaji Shetani'.

Kuna wabantu wana ubini unaitwa 'Njalambaya', isn't it?

"Njalambaya"ni majina ya kabila la wangoni toka Ruvuma,ni jina maarufu sana mitaa ya Mfaranyaki na maana yake ni "njaa mbaya"if you translate it to swahili;Dokii na wasanii kama wenzake kama akina Marlaw kwa sasa kutumiwa na CCM kwenye majukwa ya siasa ni kwa sababu hiyo hiyo"njalambaya"

Huh!! for real? I took another look and them thangs don't look anything near 34D....the most they could be is 34C...and I got on a brand new pair of contact lenses so I know my vision is on point....

On second thoughts, u cud b right dude... I took a look on another video just as to substantiate, for sure dem tingz pendulates between C and D region, but well above B!

See it here: YouTube - DOKII INTERVIEW

I need to get my glasses kumbe "naked eyes" haifanyi kazi sawasawa...

....mimi kanimaliza aliposema.....Tanzanian president is very very handsome

Back
Top Bottom