Dua Maalum "In Loving Memory Of My Dad"

Heaven on Earth

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2013
death love.jpg

Dear Dad,

Eighteen years has passed but it seems like a day to us………

I miss you each day of my life and wish you were here to witness what I have been doing all those years but am hoping you're proud of me and my sister to what we have accomplished in life as you were good influence in our life.

Sometimes I want so badly to tell you about our life, who I have become, how I overcome so many challenges. But it's just not the same here anymore without you, what we are trying is to be stronger for each other, unify the family as I know that's what you would have wanted.

Loosing you have never been easier though people say it will be over I agree times make it better but it never heals as death is just not the physical loss, the emotional loss has always been there,

You may be gone from this world, but you're still alive in my heart. May your soul Rest in peace.

d6e9300400aa2c974d7c3f64477124df.jpg
"Dear Chit-chat member, if you have lost a loved one we can share our grief"

cc Lady doctor UNDENIABLE Himidini Asprin Baba V Mrembo by Nature kabanga Bishanga Mamndenyi Marichury Eli79 grafani11 Preta Ablessed miss strong Lisa Passion Lady Smile
@na wana chitchat wot

Attachments

• death.jpg
    death.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 362
Last edited by a moderator:
I once had a father too.

He waz a real hommy to me. A real soldier i could count on, any time i needed him.

He gave me right to agree and disagree. Real, i miss my papa.

As Father, husband, uncle, in-law, grandpa, nephew, cousin and neighbor, he touched our lives in a way we cant express.

I thank God for the life i lived with him and thank God in advance for the life am gonna live with him.

Dearly missed by his wife (mama), daughters, sons, grandkids and friends.

2008 - 2013
RIP PAPA

"It is the will of God and Nature that these mortal bodies be laid aside, when the soul is to enter into real life; 'tis rather an embrio state, a preparation for living; a man is not completely born until he be dead: Why then should we grieve that a new child is born among the immortals?" ~Benjamin Franklin, 22 February 1756

Heaven on earth, your father must be very proud of you in his heavenly home. He is boasting to the angels and saints: "Look! this is my little daughter I left behind so many years ago and she has followed all my advice I gave her. Am proud to be her dad!"

Just off the track Heaven on earth. Welcome back from the so and so you suffered here.

The silence of our beloved friends hurt more than the noises of our enemies and challenges, come back Heaven on earth and put matters on the track! life is completed by living and dying! RIP mygrandmam and others!

Glory be to God!

Amen!

Heaven on earth I am very sorry for your loss. Mungu aliyekutunza siku zote hizo na kukupa nguvu azidi kuihuisha hekima iliyoma ndani yako. Kwa wema wa Mungu jinsi ulivyo mwingi amekupa marafiki wengi. Tupo pamoja dear R.I.P our father.

I once had a father too.

He waz a real hommy to me. A real soldier i could count on, any time i needed him.

He gave me right to agree and disagree. Real, i miss my papa.

As Father, husband, uncle, in-law, grandpa, nephew, cousin and neighbor, he touched our lives in a way we cant express.

I thank God for the life i lived with him and thank God in advance for the life am gonna live with him.

Dearly missed by his wife (mama), daughters, sons, grandkids and friends.

2008 - 2013
RIP PAPA

thank you for sharing your grief with me today

Heaven on earth, your father must be very proud of you in his heavenly home. He is boasting to the angels and saints: "Look! this is my little daughter I left behind so many years ago and she has followed all my advice I gave her. Am proud to be her dad!"

Just off the track Heaven on earth. Welcome back from the so and so you suffered here.

Thank you HYGEIA

yale majanga thank God yameisha it was another disaster!!!

The silence of our beloved friends hurt more than the noises of our enemies and challenges, come back Heaven on earth and put matters on the track! life is completed by living and dying! RIP mygrandmam and others!

Glory be to God!

Amen!

thank you @Undenianble i believe i will find a better way to got around it and keep life moving

Thank you

Heaven on earth I am very sorry for your loss. Mungu aliyekutunza siku zote hizo na kukupa nguvu azidi kuihuisha hekima iliyoma ndani yako. Kwa wema wa Mungu jinsi ulivyo mwingi amekupa marafiki wengi. Tupo pamoja dear R.I.P our father.

Asante my dia Ablessed.....

Sharing this with you guys,i feel a certain relief inside my heart

Asante my dia Ablessed.....

Sharing this with you guys,i feel a certain relief inside my heart

Take care of your loving memories, cherish the good times, acknowledge that is in memory, know that we are together in remembering your lovely dad. Heaven on earth

"It is the will of God and Nature that these mortal bodies be laid aside, when the soul is to enter into real life; 'tis rather an embrio state, a preparation for living; a man is not completely born until he be dead: Why then should we grieve that a new child is born among the immortals?" ~Benjamin Franklin, 22 February 1756

asante Mrembo by Nature....

Nilikumiss jaman