Dr. Slaa, Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto/JF Members: Anger is Not a Solution to Our Problems

BongoTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2006
Without doubt, these days there are lots of angry Tanzanians out there than any other time in our country's history. And nobody is angrier these days than me, myself, following the recent unfair and undemocratic presidential election which gave President Jakaya Kikwete a second and final five-year term in the office (so he can continue to mess things up and/or perhaps sell the whole country to Sultan of Oman or to the Republic of China). Besides, I heard he has already sold Kigamboni city to some wealthy Arab guy and now he's finalizing a deal to sell the magnificent Serengeti to some rich western investors. Who knows? He could even be considering selling some parts of the lower Rufiji valley to some obscure British firms as we speak.

Um, my Chadema's friends are very angry, too. They rightly believe that this election was stolen from them-that Tanzania Election Commission (NEC) in collaboration with Tanzania Intelligence and Security Service (TISS) might have played some sort of foul which cost them the election.

They argue, with good reason that because there were lots of unexplained irregularities related to 2010 general election; for them, to recognize Kikwete as a legitimate President will, in some way, tarnish their "consistency" mantra (whatever that is, after they've just finished confusing us-following their recent infamous "walk-out" theatrical-to their subsequent contradicting statements which followed immediately thereafter).

And then there are another group of few angry folks from the ruling Chama Cha Mafisadi (CCM) who possess a different kind of anger. The anger that is rooted in insanely stupid and corrupt ideas of hating anyone who dare to speak and/or point out their get-rich-quick crooked scheme. Ask former speaker, Samuel Sitta or Harrison Mwakyembe and they will give you a little chat on that.

But, "anger," as the guy who goes by the name 'Something the Dog Said,' once counseled: "is a tough thing to control. It is hot and sweet and once you get used to it, there is a need to keep feeding it. It also tends to cloud our thinking. When one is angry it is easy to lash out and harm our own self interest."

My fellow countrymen, this is not the time to give in to anger and disappointment.

This is the time to develop a new tactic.

A time for us to submerge our differences and realize that we are all in this together.

Whether you're an Adventist, a Catholic, a Hindu, or a Muslim. A Chagga, a Sukuma, or a Kuria. A die-hard Chadema supporter, or a die-hard CUF member, we are all in the same boat.

Thus, a task of finding solutions to the most serious problems our country faces today is not solely a government's responsibility, but a duty of every single Tanzanian.

See, even in the most developed countries, people are still struggling with this sort of thinking. In America, for example, the liberals believe that it's the federal government's duty to solve nearly every single nation's problem. The conservatives, on the other hand, believe that the government should let individuals solve their own problems.

But it doesn't work that way.

The government's bureaucracy alone can't solve every single problem of any given nation. And blaming the government for everything is not the right remedy to our problems.

That's why I strongly urge you [all] to put aside your "fringe" political ideologies, baloney tribal differences; and yes, your dull religious differences and come together so we can do for our country what she has failed to do for herself for almost 49 years now since she first gained her independence from the mighty British Empire.

In other words, it's time for you and me to convert our noises into actions and thereby harness this anger/passion and direct it to something productive for the general good of our country.

It's about time we start doing something [at least something, no matter how small that something may be] than just sit by and watch our country getting flushed down the toilet by… [You know who they are]

This is not the time to take an easy way out. This is the time to start acting like grown-up and fearlessly begin to challenge the status quo.

See, the election is over. Kikwete is your President, so man up and stop whining. Accept it, deal with it, and if possible, dusts off those painful election memories, and get to work.

I mean, seriously, why should we waste our precious time and energy here every day reading and commenting on thousands and thousands of articles/posts-full with ‘what if' scenarios-from people like Mwanakijiji and Zitto Kabwe, at a time when we should be trying to forge alliance with any group willing to work with us (CUF included) and actually start fighting for the things that will lead this country to a better tomorrow?

Things like access to basic health care, access to clean drinking water, raising the standards of living of ordinary Tanzanians. Improving our country's infrastructure, addressing the problem of unemployment and putting pressure to our lazy government to get its act together and actually start looking for a permanent solution to the on going power crisis in our country.

My point is: talk, talk, talk, and do nothing attitude won't solve any of those problems.

But one may fairly ask: so, what do we do then?

Well, before I answer that question, please allow me to share with you a short story that I came across couple of days ago while reading Eric Foner's book, Give Me Liberty [2nd edition].

The story goes something like this: on the afternoon of February 1, 1960, four students from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical States University, a black college in Greensboro, North Carolina, entered the local Woolworth's department store. After making a few purchases, they sat down at the lunch counter, an area reserved for whites. Told that they could not be served, they remained in their seats until the store closed. They returned the next morning and the next. As the protest continue, other students, including a few local whites, joined in. Demonstrations spread across the country. After resisting for five months, Woolworth's in July agreed to serve black customers at its lunch counters.

"The sit-in," Eric insists, "reflected mounting frustration at the slow pace of racial change."

Similar demonstrations soon took place throughout the South, demanding the integration not only of lunch counters but of parks, pools, restaurants, bowling alleys, libraries, and other facilities as well.

In a sense, what these four young students did was basically risking their lives to lay claim to freedom. As a result, their courage inspired a host of other challenges to status quo, including a student movement known as the New Left "second wave" of feminism, and activism among the minorities… They made American society confront the fact that certain groups, including students, women, members of racial minorities, and poor, felt themselves excluded from full enjoyment of American Freedom (Eric Foner, 2008).

So I suggest we take a page from these four students.

That is, if Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto and Dr. Slaa truly believe that pushing for constitutional reforms to allow the presidential results to be challenged in the court of justice and/or establishing a new independent electoral body is the way to go, then don't just talk about it. Demand it.

"Freedom," as Dr. King was once noted, "is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." So stand true to your convictions, Mr. Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto, and Dr.Slaa. Enlist the general public to help you. Engage in direct action campaign. Dramatize those two issues until they can no longer be ignored by Kikwete's regime. I mean, Kenya did it, why can't we do it?

To paraphrase the outgoing Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, we go through the gate. If the gate's closed, we go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we'll pole vault in. If that doesn't work, we'll parachute in. But whatever it takes (whether be through petitions, protest marches, demonstrations, or community organizing tactics), it's about time we force this lazy CCM government to gets off its butts and starting working for Tanzanian people.

I must, however, warn you that change doesn't happen over night. It takes time. And more so, meaningful and long lasting change takes even more time, effort, and a lot of heart. As John Steinbeck once wrote, "Change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like a stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass."

P.S. Tell that Shitambala guy to stop messing up with Dr. Slaa!

Thank you.

Bongo Tz

Ujumbe mzito huu!!

Tuiweke vizuri na iwe wazi kabisa..

Ufanisi wowote hupatikana pale tulipofuta ujinga kuhusu hasira...(Emotional intellegence)

Hasira hujenga na kurutubisha kile kiliichoisababisha... Aliyeelimika kuhusu Hasira kamwe hataitumia kama chombo cha ufanisi na ushindi... hayo ni mambo ya zamani!

Pinga jambo kwa dhati na ujasiri Bila hasira ... Utafanikiwa, kustawi na kuendelea!

Chukua hatua za dhati kwa ukali au upole bila kubabaisha lakini bila Hasira ... Utafanikiwa, kustawi na kuendelea.

Kinyume na hapo ni kupoteza muda na maisha bure...hakuna jema lolote litakalofikiwa...!

man! are U serious? if so we are together onthis its time to fight for what belong to all of us keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asante, Azimio Jipya!! Binafsi nimechoka na hizi kukurukakara za akina Zitto, Mbowe na baadhi ya brilliant minds zilizoko hapa JF zinazodhani kuwa mabadiliko halisi yatakuja yenyewe bila sote kuamka na kudai hayo mabadiliko. Ish, "Kelele za mto hazimzui ng'ombe kunywa maji."

Mafanikio makubwa ya Kagame na Museven yalikuwa:

Milele hawaanzi vita kama hawana uhakika wa kushinda.

Nenda Mtaani sasa ukidai haki yako, watakutandika na utasahaulika. Ona wale walikufa Zanzibar na leo hii katibu Mkuu wao wa CUF, anaungana na hao hao waliowauwa watu wao. Umeambiwa tulia kwanza, sasa haraka ya nini? Tumia UBONGO wako MILELE na si MAGUVU. Milele zinashinda MBINU na si MAGUVU.
Asante, Azimio Jipya!! Binafsi nimechoka na hizi kukurukakara za akina Zitto, Mbowe na baadhi ya brilliant minds zilizoko hapa JF zinazodhani kuwa mabadiliko halisi yatakuja yenyewe bila sote kuamka na kudai hayo mabadiliko. Ish, "Kelele za mto hazimzui ng'ombe kunywa maji."

I am agriest of all Tanzanians right now, Kigamboni is already sold, this means all people in Kigamboni were sold too, i am worried
this axis of fisadi CCM must be destroyed quickly otherwise we are going to hell, i got banned 4 times hapa JF bcoz i am so furious na CCM, chuo Kikuu tulimaliza kwa kufukuzana na maaskari, na we are in streets to streets hadi kieleweke.
i do a lot of mental & physical exercises, very very strong right now, muscles like wrestlers & high brain natumia kila siku baada ya my bussiness
kuwashawishi watu kwa kujitolea mikoa yote nayopita, kuwaondoa hawa wezi na mafisadi, tupate wote au tukose wote, wamemwaka ugali kwa kuiba kura, sisi tunamwaga mboga, i am serious. Ndio kwanza tunaanza. Only CHADEMA itatukomboa, natumia my sharp, quick mind 100% right now baada ya kuibiwa kura, right now i am a living & walking DEAD MAN.....

Mkuu BT;

Ninakupata kuwa ..sote tuamke ba kudai mabadiliko kwa angalizo kuwa tusifanye hivyo kwa Mijihasira na vurugu zisizo na msingi...ok tutumie Bright minds and controled emotions! wenywe sikuhizi waanasema use both IQ and EI (Emotional intellegence) for super performance!

Binafsi sipati picha ya hatua gani za kuchukua ...unaweza kusaidia chache..ambazo hazijatamkwa na kufanyiwa kazi...yaani jinsi Tanzania iamke na kuchukua hatua?

I am agriest of all Tanzanians right now, Kigamboni is already sold, this means all people in Kigamboni were sold too, i am worried
this axis of fisadi CCM must be destroyed quickly otherwise we are going to hell, i got banned 4 times hapa JF bcoz i am so furious na CCM, chuo Kikuu tulimaliza kwa kufukuzana na maaskari, na we are in streets to streets hadi kieleweke.
i do a lot of mental & physical exercises, very very strong right now, muscles like wrestlers & high brain natumia kila siku baada ya my bussiness
kuwashawishi watu kwa kujitolea mikoa yote nayopita, kuwaondoa hawa wezi na mafisadi, tupate wote au tukose wote, wamemwaka ugali kwa kuiba kura, sisi tunamwaga mboga, i am serious. Ndio kwanza tunaanza. Only CHADEMA itatukomboa, natumia my sharp, quick mind 100% right now baada ya kuibiwa kura, right now i am a living & walking DEAD MAN.....
That's a good start, mkuu. Nitakuhitaji sana kwenye haya mapambano. Naomba tuwasiliane.

Mkuu BT;

Ninakupata kuwa ..sote tuamke ba kudai mabadiliko kwa angalizo kuwa tusifanye hivyo kwa Mijihasira na vurugu zisizo na msingi...ok tutumie Bright minds and controled emotions! wenywe sikuhizi waanasema use both IQ and EI (Emotional intellegence) for super performance!

Binafsi sipati picha ya hatua gani za kuchukua ...unaweza kusaidia chache..ambazo hazijatamkwa na kufanyiwa kazi...yaani jinsi Tanzania iamke na kuchukua hatua?
No, I don't advocate change through violence means, mkuu. What am advocating, however, is demanding change through radical/militant non-violence means. P.S. Hatua za kuchukua zipo nyingi sana! In days and weeks ahead, nita-share hizo hatua hapa JF ili wale wote waliotayari kuungana nami, basi tuungane ili tuweze kudai hayo mabadiliko before it's too late.

Well said bongotz, more actions are needed than proganda.Hatuwezi kufika mbali kwa maneno tu bali pia kwa vitendo BUT tuendelee kupigia kelele uovu wa hawa wakubwa which also calls for emotions maana tukinyamaza tu..!!??

Well said bongotz, more actions are needed than proganda.Hatuwezi kufika mbali kwa maneno tu bali pia kwa vitendo BUT tuendelee kupigia kelele uovu wa hawa wakubwa which also calls for emotions maana tukinyamaza tu..!!??
Nimekupata mkuu. Naomba tuwasiliane.

Mafanikio makubwa ya Kagame na Museven yalikuwa:

Milele hawaanzi vita kama hawana uhakika wa kushinda.

Nenda Mtaani sasa ukidai haki yako, watakutandika na utasahaulika. Ona wale walikufa Zanzibar na leo hii katibu Mkuu wao wa CUF, anaungana na hao hao waliowauwa watu wao. Umeambiwa tulia kwanza, sasa haraka ya nini? Tumia UBONGO wako MILELE na si MAGUVU. Milele zinashinda MBINU na si MAGUVU.

pia hawakuanza wakiwa na wasiwasi wa kushindwa!!! ukishaanza wasiwasi basi ujue umekwisha

Nikikumbuka wahanga wa zanzibar nasikitika sana... leo hii hamad rashid akanaa na na kukandya wapinzani wenzake wakati kuna damu iliyomwagika ambayo haki yake haijatendeka??

pia hawakuanza wakiwa na wasiwasi wa kushindwa!!! ukishaanza wasiwasi basi ujue umekwisha

Nikikumbuka wahanga wa zanzibar nasikitika sana... leo hii hamad rashid akanaa na na kukandya wapinzani wenzake wakati kuna damu iliyomwagika ambayo haki yake haijatendeka??

Huwa najiuliza sana, Yale mahuaji makubwa yaliyotokea Zanzibar na kufikia kiasi cha Tanzania kutengeneza wakimbizi duniani, yalikuwa yanataka mwafaka na Hamad kuwa makamu wa raisi?

"That is, if Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto and Dr. Slaa truly believe that pushing for constitutional reforms to allow the presidential results to be challenged in the court of justice and/or establishing a new independent electoral body is the way to go, then don't just talk about it. Demand it."

Hakuna wadai katiba, chadema zilikuwa hasira za Slaa na kutokujua mbinu chafu za CCM, ccm wameonyesha ni wezi na chadema waliapswa kujua hilo kabla hata ya kuingia kwenye uchaguzi.

Hutasikia mabadiliko ya katiba yakidaiwa na chadema, imetoka hiyo na next election watafanya na baadaye watasema very same thing

hakina inteliginsia na waropokaji, hakuna wapelelezi wala investigative journalists, labda kibanda ,Kubenea Ngurumo ambao wanakiua chadema mchana kweupe!!!!!

chadema walipopitia na kufkia sasa tofauti na wengi wanavyoona,kila loose popularity very fast......... hasa kwa mijadala ya kijinga walioileta kuhusu kambi ya wapinzani, wamejiongezea maadui unnecessarily au purposely!!!???

Without doubt, these days there are lots of angry Tanzanians out there than any other time in our country's history. And nobody is angrier these days than me, myself, following the recent unfair and undemocratic presidential election which gave President Jakaya Kikwete a second and final five-year term in the office (so he can continue to mess things up and/or perhaps sell the whole country to Sultan of Oman or to the Republic of China). Besides, I heard he has already sold Kigamboni city to some wealthy Arab guy and now he's finalizing a deal to sell the magnificent Serengeti to some rich western investors. Who knows? He could even be considering selling some parts of the lower Rufiji valley to some obscure British firms as we speak.

Um, my Chadema's friends are very angry, too. They rightly believe that this election was stolen from them-that Tanzania Election Commission (NEC) in collaboration with Tanzania Intelligence and Security Service (TISS) might have played some sort of foul which cost them the election.

They argue, with good reason that because there were lots of unexplained irregularities related to 2010 general election; for them, to recognize Kikwete as a legitimate President will, in some way, tarnish their "consistency" mantra (whatever that is, after they've just finished confusing us-following their recent infamous "walk-out" theatrical-to their subsequent contradicting statements which followed immediately thereafter).

And then there are another group of few angry folks from the ruling Chama Cha Mafisadi (CCM) who possess a different kind of anger. The anger that is rooted in insanely stupid and corrupt ideas of hating anyone who dare to speak and/or point out their get-rich-quick crooked scheme. Ask former speaker, Samuel Sitta or Harrison Mwakyembe and they will give you a little chat on that.

But, "anger," as the guy who goes by the name 'Something the Dog Said,' once counseled: "is a tough thing to control. It is hot and sweet and once you get used to it, there is a need to keep feeding it. It also tends to cloud our thinking. When one is angry it is easy to lash out and harm our own self interest."

My fellow countrymen, this is not the time to give in to anger and disappointment.

A time for us to submerge our differences and realize that we are all in this together.

Whether you're an Adventist, a Catholic, a Hindu, or a Muslim. A Chagga, a Sukuma, or a Kuria. A die-hard Chadema supporter, or a die-hard CUF member, we are all in the same boat.

Thus, a task of finding solutions to the most serious problems our country faces today is not solely a government's responsibility, but a duty of every single Tanzanian.

See, even in the most developed countries, people are still struggling with this sort of thinking. In America, for example, the liberals believe that it's the federal government's duty to solve nearly every single nation's problem. The conservatives, on the other hand, believe that the government should let individuals solve their own problems.

The government's bureaucracy alone can't solve every single problem of any given nation. And blaming the government for everything is not the right remedy to our problems.

That's why I strongly urge you [all] to put aside your "fringe" political ideologies, baloney tribal differences; and yes, your dull religious differences and come together so we can do for our country what she has failed to do for herself for almost 49 years now since she first gained her independence from the mighty British Empire.

In other words, it's time for you and me to convert our noises into actions and thereby harness this anger/passion and direct it to something productive for the general good of our country.

It's about time we start doing something [at least something, no matter how small that something may be] than just sit by and watch our country getting flushed down the toilet by… [You know who they are]

This is not the time to take an easy way out. This is the time to start acting like grown-up and fearlessly begin to challenge the status quo.

See, the election is over. Kikwete is your President, so man up and stop whining. Accept it, deal with it, and if possible, dusts off those painful election memories, and get to work.

I mean, seriously, why should we waste our precious time and energy here every day reading and commenting on thousands and thousands of articles/posts-full with ‘what if' scenarios-from people like Mwanakijiji and Zitto Kabwe, at a time when we should be trying to forge alliance with any group willing to work with us (CUF included) and actually start fighting for the things that will lead this country to a better tomorrow?

Things like access to basic health care, access to clean drinking water, raising the standards of living of ordinary Tanzanians. Improving our country's infrastructure, addressing the problem of unemployment and putting pressure to our lazy government to get its act together and actually start looking for a permanent solution to the on going power crisis in our country.

My point is: talk, talk, talk, and do nothing attitude won't solve any of those problems.

Well, before I answer that question, please allow me to share with you a short story that I came across couple of days ago while reading Eric Foner's book, Give Me Liberty [2nd edition].

The story goes something like this: on the afternoon of February 1, 1960, four students from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical States University, a black college in Greensboro, North Carolina, entered the local Woolworth's department store. After making a few purchases, they sat down at the lunch counter, an area reserved for whites. Told that they could not be served, they remained in their seats until the store closed. They returned the next morning and the next. As the protest continue, other students, including a few local whites, joined in. Demonstrations spread across the country. After resisting for five months, Woolworth's in July agreed to serve black customers at its lunch counters.

"The sit-in," Eric insists, "reflected mounting frustration at the slow pace of racial change."

Similar demonstrations soon took place throughout the South, demanding the integration not only of lunch counters but of parks, pools, restaurants, bowling alleys, libraries, and other facilities as well.

In a sense, what these four young students did was basically risking their lives to lay claim to freedom. As a result, their courage inspired a host of other challenges to status quo, including a student movement known as the New Left "second wave" of feminism, and activism among the minorities… They made American society confront the fact that certain groups, including students, women, members of racial minorities, and poor, felt themselves excluded from full enjoyment of American Freedom (Eric Foner, 2008).

That is, if Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto and Dr. Slaa truly believe that pushing for constitutional reforms to allow the presidential results to be challenged in the court of justice and/or establishing a new independent electoral body is the way to go, then don't just talk about it. Demand it.

"Freedom," as Dr. King was once noted, "is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." So stand true to your convictions, Mr. Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto, and Dr.Slaa. Enlist the general public to help you. Engage in direction action campaign. Dramatize those two issues until they can no longer be ignored by Kikwete's regime. I mean, Kenya did it, why can't we do it?

To paraphrase the outgoing Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, we go through the gate. If the gate's closed, we go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we'll pole vault in. If that doesn't work, we'll parachute in. But whatever it takes (whether be through petitions, protest marches, demonstrations, or community organizing tactics), it's about time we force this lazy CCM government to gets off its butts and starting working for Tanzanian people.

I must, however, warn you that change doesn't happen over night. It takes time. And more so, meaningful and long lasting change takes even more time, effort, and a lot of heart. As John Steinbeck once wrote, "Change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like a stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass."

Thank you.

The starting point is so obvious and easy - we sign a petition then we ask one of the MPs to submit our petition to the next Bunge session as Bunge standing orders permit. If dismissed, from there the real demand will follow including slapping those who do not want this change. With a operation Sangara style like, we will come out and sign that petition, simple.

I've been angered with CCM government since I joined secondary education and made some vows - can't mention them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Freedom," as Dr. King was once noted, "is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." So stand true to your convictions, Mr. Mbowe, Lissu, Zitto, and Dr.Slaa. Enlist the general public to help you. Engage in direction action campaign. Dramatize those two issues until they can no longer be ignored by Kikwete's regime. I mean, Kenya did it, why can't we do it?

Thank you.
Sounds rhetorically great, but I think I could do with some help here.....

If you think what the Lissu's have started doing is not one of the phases in a process you seem to be advocating, it means you have already thought of something different (and probably better).

Can you pls thus send us your proposed process flowchart of what you want us to do to bring about the much (and URGENTLY) needed change.

If you have no such flowchart now and instead you think you have to go back to the drawing board to contemplate on it, then I think you are probably more useless than those (the Lissu's) you are claiming are not doing enough. Simple as that.

Jamani,
Acheni kudanganya watu na kuleta habari za kizushi hapa! Mnahamasishana kuwa Chadema itashinda na Dk. Slaa atashinda, kiko wapi sasa? Poll yenu ya uongo iliyokuwa inaonyesha Dk. Slaa daima anaongoza na Kikwete anashindwa, iko wapi sasa? Badala yake sasa mnazusha wizi wa kura, Tume siyo huru na Katiba mpya na mnasusia hotuba ya Rais Kikwete Bungeni! Acheni porojo hizi! Kwa nini mliingia kwenye uchaguzi, mkijua Tume ya Uchaguzi siyo huru? Mwenyekiti, Jaji Makame, akikaa Mahakama ya Rufaa akitoa hukumu, anaaminika, lakini akiongoza Tume, haaminiki tena! Unafiki! Chadema hawawezi kuikomboa nchi hii. Kwanza itekeleze demokrasia ndani ya Chama hicho na ndani ya kambi ya upinzani! Chacha Wangwe aliyekuwa anapigania demokrasia na haki ndani ya Chadema, yuko wapi? Tatizo letu siyo Katiba mpya, kwani hata Kenya wapinzani walishinda kwa Katiba ya zamani, sawa na Zambia na hata Malawi! Uingereza hawana Katiba kabisa, na wanakwenda! Babu yako kijijini anataka Katiba mpya? Anataka wajukuu zake wapate elimu, yeye na hao wajukuu wapate umeme, barabara na huduma za afya na maji safi! Katiba iliyopo haijashindwa kufanya hayo! Katiba mpya haiwezi kuleta umeme, inatakiwa tu na wajanja wanaodhani kuwa watapata njia nyepesi na mwanya wa kushika dola! Chadema wanataka kutuingiza katika mkenge wa mjadala wa Katiba mpya na Tume huru ili CCM isipate muda wa kutekeleza Ilani yake! Mnakumbuka mijadala ya Richmond (mpaka leo umeme hakuna!), Dowans, EPA, Twin Towers, Rada na upuuzi mwingine, ulivyotuyumbisha mpaka CCM ikapata kura chache safari hii! Vema, Mhe. Sitta, aliyekuwa akishabikia mijadala hiyo, siyo Spika tena! Tufanye kazi, tuwajibike kikamilifu, tuache porojo na majungu, tulipe kodi, tufuate sheria! Basi! Tutafika! Tuipe nafasi na tuunge mkono Serikali ifanye kazi! Wachina, wanaendelea na chama chao cha Kikomusti tangu enzi za Mwenyekiti Mao Dze Dong na sasa ni tishio kiuchumi duniani! Hawakubadilisha Katiba!
Bwassa

I really support the walk out by chadema when jk was addressing the parliament. You dont seat down listening to someone who has stole an election. Doing that is legitimizing him. I support comrade Slaa for that quantum jump in raising Chadema's profile, I salute Comrad Mbowe for your strength and commitment for driving the Party. And for Comrade Lissu thumb up for getting the process of constitutional reform started. At this point in time, we should not entertain divisive elements in Chadema. Let us keep the momentum. Those who can write let us write about constitutional reform. Those in the parliament talk and pressure for change. Those in councils across the country advocate for Change. Lastly, I salute our intellectuals at the hill and St Augustin university for inspiring us . Down with any divisive and malicious element in the party. I ready to contribute my brains and my life in strengthen this party because it is the only party which can bring genuine changes in the life of the Tanzanian people. Mungu Ibariki Tanzania, Mungu bariki watoto wetu na vizazi vijavyo. let us look beyond our immediate needs - lets change the constitution of the URT suit our contemporary needs.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom