Dr. Slaa: Hatukumvua uongozi Zitto kutokana na matamko yake ila ni kwasababu ya maadili yake

appriciator

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2013
Dr. Slaa alisema jana kwenye moja ya mikutano yake huko Kigoma kuwa “Chedama haikumuondosha Zitto Kabwe kwenye uongozi wa Chadema kutokana na matamko yake ila ni kwa sababu ya maadili yake” alisema hivyo bila ya kufafanua.

Chanzo: Star TV

Huyu Zitto tangu akubali kurubuniwa na kisha kuolewa na Mwigulu Nchemba ametufedhehesha sana sisi Waislamu!!!

Kama ni maadili ingepaswa mwengi kuvuliwa uongozi Chadema maana ni genge la wahuni watupu.

Slaa alisema ameufunga huu mjadala!!!

Ukimya ni silaha unapokutana na waongeaji saaaanaaaa!!!!!!

Hapo wanatamani ajibu tu lianze zogo jipya; wakamilishe mpango wao na Watanzania watatoa tathmini na msimamo wao!!!!!!!

Zitto Zubeir Kabwe shikamana na nafsi yako hata kama ni kutoa uhai ila usijibu kipindi hiki asilan abadan!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what the heck you are talking about? I thought you would be glad that CDM is collapsing, right?

Bio-physiological limitations basing on sex confine this within men'sunderstanding boundaries!!!!!!

Its (It is)a complete version madam (to keep on) keep focusing!!!!!Specificity (specification) lies with (on)your capacity to comprehend lassie (issues)!!!!Trial versions are no longer issued (no meaning)!!!!!
Wow!! Too much grammatical errors my dear! I have tried to correct you a little bit, ok? If I were your professor I would have rewarded you a minus ten. Do you claim to be a great thinker too? Next time do not show up yourself here. You better hide your ignorance somewhere! Are you there!

Wow!! Too much grammatical errors my dear! I have tried to correct you a little bit, ok? If I were your professor I would have rewarded you a minus ten. Do you claim to be a great thinker too? Next time do not show up yourself here. You better hide your ignorance somewhere! Are you there!

kujua kiingereza sio kuelimika..!!

Bio-physiological limitations basing on sex confine this within men'sunderstanding boundaries!!!!!!
Poor guy! What the heck is this? Where did you copy and paste this nonsense from? Did you understand my question? I was asking you as one of the "gambas" that whether you would be glad to see that CDM is collapsing, but rather, it seems that with hypocrisy you are grieving that CDM is perishing. I just wanted to know whether your cries are genuine. Is this your answer to my question? Wow!!!!!!

Ha ha haa editor that cant even understand a term lassie! !!!!

Even popcorns burst loudly in their making!!!! Do they have mouths???!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom