Don't mind what people say about you or your dream

droney

Mar 12, 2012
Regardless of what you are going through right now, here is what I know Your dream is possible!

Don't mind what people say about you or your dream. They have no idea of what you have been through to be where you are. If you have been able to come as far as to this point, then you can go as far as your mind can see. Because you walk by faith, not by sight! What other people think of you is none of your business.

Remember this always, No one is in charge of your life but you. Stop thinking too much. It is quite alright not to know the answers. Give it time.

Don't compare your life with others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Always remember that the people who are trying to bring you down to their level, must simply be ignored. When you decide to go after your dream, you will hear all kinds of things said about you. Just throw them behind you! REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS.

!!REFUSE to let anyone pull you down or discourage you just because you failed once.!!

Those who want to shutter your dreams do not ignore them. You hit them, hit them hard. And keep on dreaming.

1.keep dreaming aha aha aa, because we don't see things as they are but we see them as we are.
2. Fear is a feeling like any other feelings, it comes and go but if it persists there is a problem

Never give up!! I heard some people say 'sometimes giving up means that you are strong enough to let go'.
But don't give a shit about this because strong people have to die trying rather than letting it go.

Easier said than done....anyways....keep pushing....but whats the ultimate goal though? Sometime we are too caught up on a chase.....too many sacrifices and when we get what we thought we wanted....we realise we want more...and we keep chasing....the race ends when we D.I.E. often not enjoted what we were chasing or the race.

Enough with this side note....keep pushing....