Don't cry for me, Tanzania

BongoTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2006
I mean, let's be serious here. What is wrong with us?

Is it a chronic foolishness syndrome or what?

The fact that Tanzania has been governed by the same immoral, greedy, ignorant, and corrupt people over and over again is a proof that those who elect them are themselves such.

Voting for the same faces (Masilingi, Chitalilo, Malecela, Sitta...,) over and over again and expecting different results is itself a lunacy. Total madness.

I mean seriously, it makes no sense at all for a land full of enormous richness to continue to be a beggar state full of indescribable social problems while foreign companies continue to enjoy super-normal returns at the expense of our natural resources.

Instead of continuing singing the familiar song of "mafisadi.., mafisadi...," let's start acting.

It is time for students, union members, walala hoi, etc. to join hands and launch concerted, organized, grass-roots movement highly-focused on bringing radical change in the overall political pattern of our country.

It is time we get smart on how we vote if we really want to fix the issue of corruption in our country. No more CCM or Chadema damu, but uzalendo first.

Let's demand all dubious mining contracts be invalidated.

Let's force the govenment to sell President's $40 plus million executive jet. Maybe it might help to restrain this guy (Kikwete) from unecessary overseas trips. You know, after all, it's too expensive to run that toy!

Let's demand obedience to the law of the land (the Constitution), and make certain that those who violate it, will have to spend some time in Segerea or Keko (Mafisadi, especially).

Let's take our country back from the hands of (few) ruling elites: The Malecelas, The Sittas, The Kikwetes, The Makambas, and of course The..., I mean, anyone you hate from the ruling Chama Cha Mapinduzi.

May God bless Tanzania.

The fact that Tanzania has been governed by the same immoral, greedy, ignorant, and corrupt people over and over again is a proof that those who elect them are themselves such.

Voting for the same faces (Masilingi, Chitalilo, Malecela, Sitta...,) over and over again and expecting different results is itself a lunacy. Total madness.

I mean seriously, it makes no sense at all for a land full of enormous richness to continue to be a beggar state full of indescribable social problems while foreign companies continue to enjoy super-normal returns at the expense of our natural resources.

Instead of continuing singing the familiar song of "mafisadi.., mafisadi...," let's start acting.

It is time for students, union members, walala hoi, etc. to join hands and launch concerted, organized, grass-roots movement highly-focused on bringing radical change in the overall political pattern of our country.

It is time we get smart on how we vote if we really want to fix the issue of corruption in our country. No more CCM or Chadema damu, but uzalendo first.

Let's force the govenment to sell President's $40 plus million executive jet. Maybe it might help to restrain this guy (Kikwete) from unecessary overseas trips. You know, after all, it's too expensive to run that toy!

Let's demand obedience to the law of the land (the Constitution), and make certain that those who violate it, will have to spend some time in Segerea or Keko (Mafisadi, especially).

Let's take our country back from the hands of (few) ruling elites: The Malecelas, The Sittas, The Kikwetes, The Makambas, and of course The..., I mean, anyone you hate from the ruling Chama Cha Mapinduzi.

May God bless Tanzania.

I fully support you and i am hereby ENDORSING YOUR IDEA!

It is time we get smart on how we vote if we really want to fix the issue of corruption in our country. No more CCM or Chadema damu, but uzalendo first.Let's demand all dubious mining contracts be invalidated.

May God bless Tanzania.
Ndo pale huwa nasema uzalendo kwanza, isiwe ISSUE WANGWE, LIPUMBA, UDP AU MAKAMBA...!
je ni wazalendo au kutafuta umaarufu miaka nenda miaka rudi?
PAMOJA TUNAWEZA....! LETS PLAY OUR PARTIES...!

The presidential plane is nothing compared to what is under the rug!!!

Well, nadhani ndege ya rais pia ni fair game. Gharama za kuiendesha ni kubwa mno! Ukizingatia kwamba huyu mtali wetu (Kikwete), akilala akaota kwamba anataka kesho ale dinner paris, first thing in the morning utamsikia huyo...(angani). This guy (Kikwete) is so addicted to fame and popularity, kwamba hiyo jet inachochoea zaidi kumharibu. He is not a sensible and sensitive statesman, either.

May God bless Tanzania.

Bongo

I support you 100%, that is brilliant idea, Ila nasikitika kam akuna wa kutekeleza hayo mawazo yako mazuri.

Zamani all movements were been driven by students unions. Wanafunzi ndio walikuwa chachu ya kuikosoa serekali kwa mijadala mikali mikali, siku hizi wanafunzi wamekuwa makini kudai tuu maslahi yao binafisi, what kind of managers and leaders we are producing? Nasikitika hali ni tofauti kabisa.

Nasikitika zaidi kuhusu maprofesa na wakufunzi wa vyuo, sijui wanachokifanya zaidi ya kuwakaririsha wanafunzi ili mwisho wa mwezi waweze kupokea mshahara. I remember one of my Prof said this "Dr and Prof of UDSM they are carying eggs and milk in their car chasing for customers instead of carying laptops and research papers chasing for Investors and people to impliment them".

Hao ndio watu tunaowapa hashima kubwa sana nchi hii kuwa ni wasomi kumbe wamekariri tuu, they cant even impliment what they are teaching.

Well said Msesewe. We the people ndo' tuna nguvu za kubadili mambo. Sio CCM wala Chadema au CUF.

Well said Msesewe. We the people ndo' tuna nguvu za kubadili mambo. Sio CCM wala Chadema au CUF.
SISI ndo tuna nguvu ya mabadiliko, ni kuangalia ni yupi anayeweza kuweka maslahi ya nchi mbele huyo ndo anatufaa....! ila tukiangalia wenye VIJISENTI (maana viongozi karibia wote ni matajiri) ndo wanaofaa kuongoza tunakuwa hatuitendei haki tanzania..!

yes Bongotz...yes We Can!

We, Tanzanians Are Always Good In Dreaming, Talking And Do Nothing!! Well Said Mbongo, But I Am Worried If Are The One To Cry For Tanzania Or Otherwise

What Are We Doing (majority Of Us) To Our Country Or It Is The Same Complaining?

I Have A Privilegde To Interact Everyday With Government And Private Officials Who Always Complain On Sms And Phones But Once We Sit In A Meeting, They Always Praise Our Government And Leave Me Looking Stupid And As***le

Thanks Anyway M'bongo

the problem,with the majority of tanzanians,if not all,is most of us can talk the talk,but not walk the walk,in other words most of us are paper tigers.behind closed doors we advocate solutions,out in the open we are toothless and numb going with the flow.on this basis,i just dont see just how we sort out the mess the country is in

the problem,with the majority of tanzanians,if not all,is most of us can talk the talk,but not walk the walk,in other words most of us are paper tigers.behind closed doors we advocate solutions,out in the open we are toothless and numb going with the flow.on this basis,i just dont see just how we sort out the mess the country is in

UNITY IS THE SOLUTION!

Guys..Hakuna kitu kinamwogopesha mkoloni kama UMOJA! Wakiona hivyo watawavuruga kwa udini na ukabila!

Hata uko wahutu na watusti walichinjana eti kisa mwingine ana puwa kubwa na mwingine ndogo?

Angalia watu walioungana hata kama ni wajinga wanapata maendeleo...!Mfano kama USA wenyewe! Kama si kuwa pamoja wasingekuwa hapa walipo!

Umasikini uantokana na ujinga na ukosefu wa elimu!

Kama elimu ikipewa kipaumbele then watu hawatayumbishwa na mambo kama hayo!

Na ndio maana hata mwalimu aliukoma mkoa wa kilimanjaro! Si mwalimu tu...Hata mkoloni mwenyewe...Alibanwa vibaya mno na wazee wetu walipigana kiume kwasababu walitaka kuona mwananchi ana nufaika na mali zake!

Sasa kuna wengine wanauza nchi halafu wanaanza kusema mchagga hivi mchagga vile ama mkristo hivi na msilam vile!

Zile mbinu alizozitumia mkoloni ni mbinu hizo hizo anazozitumia FISADI KWA amri ama maagizo kutoka kwa MKOLONI huyo huyo anayemlinda na kumweka madarakani!

Nimeshawaambia kuwa VIONGOZI WETU NA WALAANIWE Kwani wamekosa HURUMA kabisa na sasa wameamua kuuza nchi moja kwa moja na huku wananchi wa kawaida wakiteseka na kufanywa watumwa kwenye taifa lao wenyewe!

Hivyo basi kuhamasika kwa wananchi ndiyo tabu...Lakini ukosefu wa elimu ambayo ni sera ya wazi ya ccm ndiko kumekuwa kikwazo kwani wanaendelea kuwapumbaza wananchi kwa pilao na misaada midogo midogo huku wakisema kuwa kuna ukabila na wala si UDISADI!

Watoto wa Tanzania wanaokwenda shule kwenye elimu ya juu ama wenye kuhudhuria elimu zaidi ya ile ya msingi hawafiki hata nusu ya watoto wote Tanzania!

Sasa kama si sera ya ccm ya kikaburu ili waendelee kutawala na labda kuturudisha utumwani the ni nini hiki?

Kilimo ambacho bado ni utu wa mgongo kama sera inavyosema bado hata hawakijali! Na njaa ndio usiseme licha ya kwamba ardhi tunayo na uwezo wa kulima kilimo cha kisasa tunao na pia wahindi mnawapa mikopo na hata hawataki kufungua maghala a uhifadhi wa chakula na pia hawajengi na hawafanyi shuhuli ambazo zitamsaidia mzawa kimaisha na kutukwamua kimaendeleo...Hawa walikuja kuchuma na mwalimu kwa chuki ya wachagga...

Alikuwa radhi ku counter balance maendeleo ya wazawa na kuwapa wahindi mikopo na uongozi wa TAIFA KIBIASHARA NA maamuzi ya kiuchumi yakaachiwa muhindi na ya SIR ANDY CHANDE KILA MTU ANAYAJUWA!

Mwalimu aliona BORA YA MUHINDI KULIKO MCHAGGA na sasa naona ccm wana sera mpya kuwa ni bora ya mchina kuliko Muhindi!

Yani kama ndio hekima za uongozi wetu basi hatuna viongozi!

Kama alivyosema bwana mmoja hapa jf anayekwenda kwa jina la KAMENDE...Kuwa uelewa wa Historia yetu ni muhimu sana kama kweli tunataka tuyasimamie maslahi ya wananchi pamija na yale ya kizazi kijacho!

Unachosema ni kweli Mh. Mahesabu. Tatizo, watanzania tumekuwa wapole kupita kiasi. Ingekuwa nchi nyingine na kashifa zote hizi(EPA, Richmonds, IPTL, Net Groups, Buzagwi...)—maandamano kila kukicha—na kingeeleweka...

Eeh, nafurahi kuwa tume ya Bomani imetoa mapendekezo hatimaye. Japo sikufurahia mengi ya mapendekezo yake, lakini kuna mwanya sasa kwa wananchi kutumia nafasi hii kui-force government ichukue actions. There is no need to wait till April next year to start reviewing laws governing mining industry. "Tupange maandamano nchi zima (wanafunzi hususani) ili kui-pressure serikali ichukue hatua madhubuti." hilo ndilo pendekezo langu.

Well said again.Talking and whining wont make things better.
Do we have a critical mass needed to make a difference? Do we have people in places/positions that matter to bring about changes by say dealing with petty fisadis to start with then move on to the big ones? Do we trully believe in what we say here in the JF? OR is it just joining the chorus without walking the talk?
I believe each and everyone can do something..to start with tuache vitendo vya kutugawa ( wivu, chuki,ubinafsi na mtimanyongo) ..it is small things that makes a difference.

Womanofsubstanc, that was a deep sh*t right there! Ya know, Ibrahim Lincoln once said, "you can't escape responsibility of tommorow by evading it today." And I couldn't agree more. We the youth of Tanzania, it's about time we stop singing the same familiar chorus and start assuming great responsibility entrusted to us. Responsibilty to pretect our motherland from the so-called "mafisadi guys". Let's be serious, dudes. I mean, if we really mean what we daily discuss here (JF), then why not form a grass-root movement aimed at cleaning ufisadi in our country. In US, they have MoveOn.org, in Tanzania, we have, well... (fill-in-the-blank).

The problem is.. mnafikiri mabadiliko yanaletwa na watu wengi... wrong. moto huanza kwa cheche moja...unless we get that cheche huo moto utaendelea kubakia mawazoni. Je wewe ni cheche!?

Mngejua hizo sparks tunazoziona bongo zinasababishwa na watu wachache sana, na zikizimika ndio imetoka hiyo. Tatizo kubwa ni kuwa we do not want to put our money where our mouths should be... tunataka kujenga mnara bila kuingia gharama!

Wangapi kati yenu mko tayari kutiwa lupango kwa ajili ya haki za watu wengine?
Wangapi kati yenu mko tayari kukosa filamu ya weekend hii ili mumsaidie mpigania haki fulani bongo ambaye anahangaika kutafuta nafasi ya kujenga hoja zake na kushawishi wananchi?
Wangapi mko tayari kuchangia kuanzisha legal fund ili waajiriwe wanasheria mahiri ambao wanaweza kuandaa kesi nzuri?
Wangapi wako tayari kutumika kama walalamishi kwenye kesi hizo?

Of course none!!!

The problem is.. mnafikiri mabadiliko yanaletwa na watu wengi... wrong. moto huanza kwa cheche moja...unless we get that cheche huo moto utaendelea kubakia mawazoni. Je wewe ni cheche!?

Mngejua hizo sparks tunazoziona bongo zinasababishwa na watu wachache sana, na zikizimika ndio imetoka hiyo. Tatizo kubwa ni kuwa we do not want to put our money where our mouths should be... tunataka kujenga mnara bila kuingia gharama!

Wangapi kati yenu mko tayari kutiwa lupango kwa ajili ya haki za watu wengine?
Wangapi kati yenu mko tayari kukosa filamu ya weekend hii ili mumsaidie mpigania haki fulani bongo ambaye anahangaika kutafuta nafasi ya kujenga hoja zake na kushawishi wananchi?
Wangapi mko tayari kuchangia kuanzisha legal fund ili waajiriwe wanasheria mahiri ambao wanaweza kuandaa kesi nzuri?
Wangapi wako tayari kutumika kama walalamishi kwenye kesi hizo?

Of course none!!!

I guess the culture is to put our mouth where the money is hahahahaaa!!
On a serious note though... the point you are making is great...Lets vote and see who is ready for what......dont assume that people are not ready.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom