Don Williams enzi za uhai wake alikuwa Na Swaga

RIP Down Williams. Hakika alikuwa mwimbaji bora! You are my Best Friend naimba daily!- You placed Gold on my finger....Halafu he was Family man and God fearing Person. Alimpenda sana mkewe na walizeeka pamoja.
Hicho Cha family man Na God fearing person imenifanya nimpende Zaid huyu jamaa. Jamii nyingi ya Southerners marekan Ni God fearing person hata Dolly Parton.

You brought love like I never know. You gave life to our children and to me.. sikiliza Na hiyo video nimeiweka happy juu nayo no kwaajili ya mke wake

Some memories never ends some tears will never dry my love for you never die.

Nikuchekeshe. Huu wimbo ulinichukua muda kutafuta YouTube Mimi nilikuwa nasechi coffee black Kumbe some broken heart
Nikiwa na msongo wa mawazo bas lazima nizame kwa hawa nguli Wa country music....they are such a heart healers.

Mimi bado tu namuomboleza jamaa. Nyimbo zake zinagusa Sana hisia. Kuna hi pressure makes diamond, tears of the lonely, that's all it takes, leaving for the flat lands, we should be together, it rains on me, I recall a gypsy woman Yani zoote nazifaham nakuziimba kiufasaha
Weka ile ya "in the family"/you're my best friend,cry in the rain...nyingine matata ni ile come on early morning.....jamaa alikuwa na mizimu siyo bure!

Weka ile ya "in the family"/you're my best friend,cry in the rain...nyingine matata ni ile come on early morning.....jamaa alikuwa na mizimu siyo bure!
Okay. Dah crying in the rain kaiimba kwa hisia. Na hii come early morning, Lord I hope this day is good, rodea man, she never knew me like, lay down beside me, I'm just a country boy hizo Ni pure traditional country music.

Have been walking, walking ng in the moonlight. Trippling in the.. come early morning Al be there to satisfy

Jeumeshausikia yellow moon?

Jamaican farewell.....yan nataman ningekua na dem anaelewa hizi nyimbo ningemuimbia kila siku aisee
dah Jamaica farewell ilikuwa nyimbo ya Harry belafonte ila Don akaiperfect. I took I trip on a sailing ship but when I reach Jamaica I made a stop. Sad to say am on my way will be back for another day my heart is down and my head spinning around I had to leave a little girl in Kingston town sasa Hilo gitaa linafuatia baada ya hayo maneno... Don sheeda

Kuna hit song moja naipenda sana I can't listen this song a thousand times a day "I have been loved by the best " pia "Jamaican farewell "

To be honest jamaa alikuwa extra talented
sounds and laughter everywhere and dancing girls swing to and fourth I must declare my heart is there though have to main to Mexico but I sad to say am on my way will be back for another a day my heart is down my head spinning around I had to leave a little girl in Kingston town.. sasa Hilo gitaaa linafuatia baada ya hayo maneno Maamae huyu Mzee yan sheeda

Kuna hit song moja naipenda sana I can't listen this song a thousand times a day "I have been loved by the best " pia "Jamaican farewell "

To be honest jamaa alikuwa extra talented
darling if you ever leave.. if another ever came along.. if you ever become tired of me . Sasa nachopendea huu wimbo kunagitaa flani linapigwa hapo yani huyu Mzee sheeda aresti in peace tuy.

Huo wimbo was i've been loved by the Best ulitoka sambamba Na hizi hapa.

It only rain on me
Flowers won't grow in garden of stones
Al never be in love again
Tears of the lonely
You ve got a friend
We should be together
Learn to let it go
Leaving for the flet lend
Maybe that's all it takes
Na hicho kikao nilicho attached happy juu kwenye uzi my heart to you

Kwa ufupi tu huyu Mzee Ni sheeda

Country is the music genre that's so decent & glory filled that one can listen & watch it's video with family quite contrary to these crapy & hooligan music genres most of which are fully ungrateful full of vulgar / offensive words and ethic spoilful videos

Country is the music genre that's so decent & glory filled that one can listen & watch it's video with family quite contrary to these crapy & hooligan music genres most of which are fully ungrateful full of vulgar / offensive words and ethic spoilful videos
You are correct brethren I concur with you. Could you kindly go to you tube and listen This. I believe in you

The only thing I regret till I die is have never attended his performing to get just a glimpse of this humble Giant. His songs touches deep inside people's hearts and souls.

Also listen this flowers won't grow in garden of stones

Mimi bado tu namuomboleza jamaa. Nyimbo zake zinagusa Sana hisia. Kuna hi pressure makes diamond, tears of the lonely, that's all it takes, leaving for the flat lands, we should be together, it rains on me, I recall a gypsy woman Yani zoote nazifaham nakuziimba kiufasaha

ukijumlisha na some broken hearts never mend,louisiana at saturday night,love is on a roll,halafu kubwa kuliko ni ile ya stay young. huyu jamaa mie pia namuomboleza hadi leo.
don williams,kenny rogers na dolly partons nadhani ndio magwiji wa country music tangu kuumbwa kwa dunia.

Kitu Cha 1982 bado kabisa sijazaliwa. Pure traditional country music.

Lord have forgotten me have been praying to you faithfully am a sinner but rightopus man but Lord hope you understand.

Kila niamkapo naenda kazini naanzaga Na huu wimbo.

Yani huyu mzee

uwe unaunganisha na you are my best friend kwa kuianza siku vema mkuu

Okay. Dah crying in the rain kaiimba kwa hisia. Na hii come early morning, Lord I hope this day is good, rodea man, she never knew me like, lay down beside me, I'm just a country boy hizo Ni pure traditional country music.

Have been walking, walking ng in the moonlight. Trippling in the.. come early morning Al be there to satisfy

Jeumeshausikia yellow moon?

Dah,coppenhagen umeanzisha nyuzi nzuri sana aisee. huu wimbo wa RODEO MAN nilianza kuupenda baada ya kutoswa na demu ambaye alikuwa anatoka na mtoto wa mkuu wa mkoa wa polisi wakati mie kazini naenda na daladala kila siku na wala sikuwa na dalili ya kununua walau baiskeli.
Uzuri wa muziki wa country maudhui yake yanahuisha maisha halisi ya kijijini au watu wa daraja la kawaida wasiopenda kujikweza sana. Rip Don

...she wont sit down at your table,and i know that you cant hold her
she wont sit down with you cowboy
she is in love with a rodeo man

Back
Top Bottom