Don Nalimison nimeachana na siasa za Afrika, nitakwenda kufanya harakati Marekani

Civilian Coin

JF-Expert Member
Dec 2, 2012
DON NALIMISON, I DECIDED TO LEAVE AFRICAN POLITICS FOR THE PURPOSE OF BULDING NEW AMERICAN(U.S.A).

I was a Politician in Africa in Tanzania for many years for nothing without gaining support for changing African Continent thinking capacity. Africans in Africa do not need changes only they need Stagnant in development.

They are still uncivilized. Slave trade did not shaped Africans generation in Africa. They are ready to kill those who are fighting for mindset changes.

DON NALIMISON as a Human Rights Defendant and Security Affair Advisor, I experienced a lot of Foolish challenge in Africa. Some of Africans they have gone to school but they are not well civilized, they are the same as those who have not attended to school. So, I can not work properly with ignorance educated one in Africa.

For a time being iam looking ahead to America to build new Society in Thinking Capacity specifically WISDOM CHANGE for Americans generation. Americans they are well pleased and well civilized in Wisdom Change. America for a time being need WISDOM CHANGE. And I will be the one to build WISDOM CHANGE in America and it's People. America is ready for potential changes for the current ànd the future generation. My Music and my Documents will be our indicator for WISDOM CHANGES in America. I wish to be registered as American Citizen within this year or next year. Iam not hating My fellow Africans in Africa but I hate how Leaders are SHITHOLE in thinking capacity from Local Leaders to Supreme Leaders. Let me be an American to enforce my IDEALISM in Americans Governments and it's Citizens.

Very sorry Africa and your people for my decision but also say: I will get marry in America with Americans,I believe Africa will trust me in future but not now. GOODBYEE...Africa and your People.

DON NALIMISON.
O'CLOCK MUSIC PRESS.
11 JULY 2020.
IMG_1594454164495.jpg

Oohh yes yes the things of wenting to USA. My friend you is why going there in USA? Or is you tired of eating tea dry dry? You is know development is late but don't cut hope, even I, I is waited weeeeee for development but is not coming.

Decision you is made is beautiful. Let me beat claps for you.

Congratulation, stronger, waaaah

Thank is you my most closest online friend.

wewe unataka umarekani husikii wala huoni matangazo huko marekani trump na uongozi mzima hautaki wanafunzi wa mataifa mengine waendelee na masomo yao wakiwa marekani?

Oohh yes yes the things of wenting to USA. My friend you is why going there in USA? Or is you tired of eating tea dry dry? You is know development is late but don't cut hope, even I, I is waited weeeeee for development but is not coming.

Hahaaa........... You are wenting!

Dah hv binamu upo serious na hiki kikristo ulichopita nacho au umeamua kuchekesha raia tu

Aisee Don Nalimison ana mazarau mnoo 🤣🤣🤣
Cheki hii paragraph ;

I experienced a lot of Foolish challenge in Africa. Some of Africans they have gone to school but they are not well civilized, they are the same as those who have not attended to school. So, I can not work properly with ignorance educated one in Africa

DON NALIMISON, I DECIDED TO LEAVE AFRICAN POLITICS FOR THE PURPOSE OF BULDING NEW AMERICAN(U.S.A).

I was a Politician in Africa in Tanzania for many years for nothing without gaining support for changing African Continent thinking capacity. Africans in Africa do not need changes only they need Stagnant in development.

They are still uncivilized. Slave trade did not shaped Africans generation in Africa. They are ready to kill those who are fighting for mindset changes.

DON NALIMISON as a Human Rights Defendant and Security Affair Advisor, I experienced a lot of Foolish challenge in Africa. Some of Africans they have gone to school but they are not well civilized, they are the same as those who have not attended to school. So, I can not work properly with ignorance educated one in Africa.

For a time being iam looking ahead to America to build new Society in Thinking Capacity specifically WISDOM CHANGE for Americans generation. Americans they are well pleased and well civilized in Wisdom Change. America for a time being need WISDOM CHANGE. And I will be the one to build WISDOM CHANGE in America and it's People. America is ready for potential changes for the current ànd the future generation. My Music and my Documents will be our indicator for WISDOM CHANGES in America. I wish to be registered as American Citizen within this year or next year. Iam not hating My fellow Africans in Africa but I hate how Leaders are SHITHOLE in thinking capacity from Local Leaders to Supreme Leaders. Let me be an American to enforce my IDEALISM in Americans Governments and it's Citizens.

Very sorry Africa and your people for my decision but also say: I will get marry in America with Americans,I believe Africa will trust me in future but not now. GOODBYEE...Africa and your People.

DON NALIMISON.
O'CLOCK MUSIC PRESS.
11 JULY 2020.
View attachment 1503527
Nimejaribu kukufatilia mara kadhaa nimegundua we jamaa kuna somethings special in u but u need some corrections to collect those things!

Dah hv binamu upo serious na hiki kikristo ulichopita nacho au umeamua kuchekesha raia tu
Thank is you very much, to the very many much, very very much for a question. How is a human like you ask a question of my england? I is a teacher by nature of secondary I speak the england you is never going to listen anywhere. If you want I is can teach some england on you and you is become my pupil.

Back
Top Bottom