Don Balali were bounded by Omerta

Pezzonovante

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2008
Mafia, name for an open-ended association of criminal groups, sometimes bound by a blood oath and sworn to secrecy. The Mafia first developed in Sicily in feudal times to protect the estates of absentee landlords. By the 19th century it had become a network of criminal bands that dominated the Sicilian countryside.In Tanzania mafia families got guts and strength after death of Arusha declaration and after the death of the founding father mwalimu nyerere. The members are bound by omertà, a rigid code of conduct that included avoiding all contact and cooperation with the authorities. The Mafia had neither a centralized organization nor a hierarchy; it consisted of many small groups, each autonomous within its own district. By employing terrorist methods against the peasant electorate, the Mafia attained political office in several communities, thus acquiring influence with the police and obtaining legal access to weapons. Even the burning issue which is going on now about private candidate has been hijacked with Mafioso, so that in 2010,they can plant there puppet to re organize there swindling , for ten years Chenge has been working for the families as consigliere ,is very important person in the family, is advisor or counselor, he knows all transactions and he can arrange meetings of the families, So the kiburi of mzee wa visent,is due to the backing of the families. Using EPA money for campaign was pre arranged to shut the mouth of Mugwana, to blackmail him kiaina. Because they knew him he need to became a president by any cost, so they use that rope hole, Now he knows is danger and frastrated, because who he will please voters or Capi de capi.
Gravissimo Tanzanie

Mkuu kwa uchungu nilionao nakubali kiaina. It seems Balali has committed suicide so as to prevent the long hand of law to reach the Mafia Families. Or contrary to that, may be Mafia Members have decided to silence Mr. Balali from giving in-depth information on the on-going EPA's scandal. Hapo vipi?

Important, we need to see the dead body of Balali. For me, something strange is ringing in my head. Up to now, I don't believe that a person who sphoned Billions of shilings can peaceful pass away as simple as that. Again, I say, We must see Balali physically in his last big bangalow of coffin. I don't sympathy with such people. For those who think that I'm wrong or I'm right, in both cases they are right.

Kuna Mengi Hapo Unakumbuka Igp Alisema Ukitaka Kuwakamata Watu Hawa Kwa Pupa Unaweza Kuleta Vita, Wewe Umshawahi Ona Pesa Zilizo Ibiwa Zina Ludishwa Alafu Wahusika Hawatajwi, Kule Colombia Kuna Kipindi Kuna Don Mmoja Kwa Jina La Escoba Serikali Ilbidi Imjengee Jela Bonge La Jumba La Anasa Na Kumwomba Aingie Ndani Kila Kitu Ndani,kwanini Watu Walikuwapo Serikalini Kwenye Payrol Yake So Anapanga Yeye, Cha Kumadhibu,hapa Kwetu Wamesema Tutaludisha Lakini Hakuna Kututaja,kalibu Nchi Zote Zinazo Toka Kwenye Ujaamaa Kwenda Kwenye Ubepali Zina Hili Tatizo Kwani Walijua Hatuja Jipanga Vizuri Na Viongozi Wetu Ni Masikini, So Ndiyo Hivyo Yawezekana Hajafa,wamepiga Plastic Face With New Id,na Anapeta Atonana Na Mkewe Na Kumwowa Tena.jk Lazima Ashilikiane Nao Kwani Akifanya Papara Uraisi Wake Ni Haramu.

I was thinking the samething as you, nearly all countries from ujamaa zina matatizo ya aina hii na ni hatari sana wanafanya wanachotaka wao wenyewe kama walivyomua kumuamisha balali na sasa wameamua kufake kifo chake ili watanzania tuendelee kuibiwa.

The mafia is not confined to any particular country.It is all over the world including our poor Tanzania.
There is no one as powerful as the gang.I am convinced by Pezzo and I am afraid of my President Jk,since according to Pezzo is in the hands of the Tz mob.

Now what Senor,what a life do we have here?

The mafia is not confined to any particular country.It is all over the world including our poor Tanzania.
There is no one as powerful as the gang.I am convinced by Pezzo and I am afraid of my President Jk,since according to Pezzo is in the hands of the Tz mob.

Now what Senor,what a life do we have here?

Inawezakana kabisa wwengine ni wanachama wa genge hilo lakini hawajijui kama ni wanachama wa genge hilo. Kivipi ?

Mafia, name for an open-ended association of criminal groups, sometimes bound by a blood oath and sworn to secrecy. The Mafia first developed in Sicily in feudal times to protect the estates of absentee landlords. By the 19th century it had become a network of criminal bands that dominated the Sicilian countryside.In Tanzania mafia families got guts and strength after death of Arusha declaration and after the death of the founding father mwalimu nyerere. The members are bound by omertà, a rigid code of conduct that included avoiding all contact and cooperation with the authorities. The Mafia had neither a centralized organization nor a hierarchy; it consisted of many small groups, each autonomous within its own district. By employing terrorist methods against the peasant electorate, the Mafia attained political office in several communities, thus acquiring influence with the police and obtaining legal access to weapons. Even the burning issue which is going on now about private candidate has been hijacked with Mafioso, so that in 2010,they can plant there puppet to re organize there swindling , for ten years Chenge has been working for the families as consigliere ,is very important person in the family, is advisor or counselor, he knows all transactions and he can arrange meetings of the families, So the kiburi of mzee wa visent,is due to the backing of the families. Using EPA money for campaign was pre arranged to shut the mouth of Mugwana, to blackmail him kiaina. Because they knew him he need to became a president by any cost, so they use that rope hole, Now he knows is danger and frastrated, because who he will please voters or Capi de capi.
Gravissimo Tanzanie

Free Masons(secret society)

Kuna Mengi Hapo Unakumbuka Igp Alisema Ukitaka Kuwakamata Watu Hawa Kwa Pupa Unaweza Kuleta Vita, Wewe Umshawahi Ona Pesa Zilizo Ibiwa Zina Ludishwa Alafu Wahusika Hawatajwi, Kule Colombia Kuna Kipindi Kuna Don Mmoja Kwa Jina La Escoba Serikali Ilbidi Imjengee Jela Bonge La Jumba La Anasa Na Kumwomba Aingie Ndani Kila Kitu Ndani,kwanini Watu Walikuwapo Serikalini Kwenye Payrol Yake So Anapanga Yeye, Cha Kumadhibu,hapa Kwetu Wamesema Tutaludisha Lakini Hakuna Kututaja,kalibu Nchi Zote Zinazo Toka Kwenye Ujaamaa Kwenda Kwenye Ubepali Zina Hili Tatizo Kwani Walijua Hatuja Jipanga Vizuri Na Viongozi Wetu Ni Masikini, So Ndiyo Hivyo Yawezekana Hajafa,wamepiga Plastic Face With New Id,na Anapeta Atonana Na Mkewe Na Kumwowa Tena.jk Lazima Ashilikiane Nao Kwani Akifanya Papara Uraisi Wake Ni Haramu.

Naona kuna point mhimu hapa!!

In Tanzania mafia families got guts and strength after death of Arusha declaration and after the death of the founding father mwalimu nyerere. Gravissimo Tanzanie

Any good analysit will completely agree with this...! Muulize Mzee Mwinyi kama alikuwa najua anachokifanya pale zanzibar wakati analichinja azimio la arusha!!

Technicaly speaking neno RUKSA haliendani kabisa na Dhana ya UTU na maadili ya Kiutu! So that was the starting point...to the ditch!!

Muulize Ben Mkapa kweli kabisa kama alitaka kuonwa katika picha anayoonwa sasa...But He was fixed... alipoirithi Nchi bila azmio la arusha ..yaani maadili ya uongozi ..au niseme ..sio maadili..ni MIIKO ya uongozi..hakujua anawafanyia kazi mafioso..wakamlambisha ... naye akalamba....!! Leo there z no way back!! yuko asipojua exactly alifikaje cant explain..na hawezi kumeza wala kutema...!

Ndio maana nguvu ya kweli ya kuliteketeza taifa ilitokana na kuuliwa kwa MIIKO YA UONGOZI...Nani haoni???

Zidumu fikra za JKN!

Using EPA money for campaign was pre arranged to shut the mouth of Mugwana, to blackmail him kiaina. Because they knew him he need to became a president by any cost, so they use that rope hole, Now he knows is danger and frastrated, because who he will please voters or Capi de capi.
Gravissimo Tanzanie

Technicaly this is how you fix smone who is very ambitious...by the time he realise is in fix ...will completely panic..get frustrated and most likely will give the way!!

And very few can realy come back to control the situation.... one must be realy smart to do so! for Muungunwa? Lets wait and see!

I was thinking the samething as you, nearly all countries from ujamaa zina matatizo ya aina hii na ni hatari sana wanafanya wanachotaka wao wenyewe kama walivyomua kumuamisha balali na sasa wameamua kufake kifo chake ili watanzania tuendelee kuibiwa.
KWA MFANO UKICHUKULIA RUSSIA ZIKO FAMIL KAMA NNE HIVI,RUSSKAYA MAFYA, RED MAIFIA,KRASNAYA MAFYA NA BRATIVA,HAYA YOTE YALIZALIWA 1919 BAADA YA KUSAMBALATIKA KWA SOVIET UNION.
HII ILIFANYA WATENDA KAZI WENGI KUSHILIKI KWANI WAKUWA JOBLESS KWA MFANO MAJASUSI WENGI WA KGB NDIYO HITMAN,NA MAVETERANI WA VITA YA AFGHAN NA VITA YA CHECHEN WALIJIKUTA HAWANA KAZI KWA HIYO WANA TUMIA MIFUMO NA MIUNDOMBINU ILELE YA SERIKALI,WAMEKAMATA MABENKI NA KUJIUZIA NA KUBINAFSISHA MAKAMPUNI YOTE MAZURI UNAKUMBUKA UNAKUMBUKA YULEJAMAA WA UKRAINE ALIVYOLISHWA SUMU MGOBEA WA URAISI YULE ILKUWA AENDE. KWANI ALIAPA KUWASAMBALATISHA UKRENI SASA WAMESHEHENI SASA KAPOA KWANI YUKO MIFUKONI MWAO NCHI YATAKA MJESHI KAMA PUTINI KUNA YULE DON TAJILI WA MAFUTA ALIMTIA NDANI HADI LEO.

Cool stuff. However you appear to have left out one man (Don Chiconelli, of course.) Where does Don Chiconelli fit into this plot?

Back
Top Bottom