Does the size of the D matter in giving women sexual satisfaction?

mzeewakungoa

JF-Expert Member
Nov 26, 2016
I read an instagram post of one Nigerian celebrity asking "how do women married to hubbies with small dick manage?"So I decided to start this discussion trying to explore the role of dick size in women sexual satisfaction.
Pls JF members especially women give your opinion on the subject.

I read an instagram post of one Nigerian celebrity asking "how do women married to hubbies with small dick manage?"So I decided to start this discussion trying to explore the role of dick size in women sexual satisfaction.

Go ask your partner! Then come back here with a stunning answer ASAP.....!!!

lets apply the principle of use and don't......if any machine used countnuerslly it become more powerfull...so...use your organ d...for better sex perfomance

For total satisfaction the size rarely matters, what matters is how do give your woman an orgasm and make her enjoy sex, first you have to know erotic areas of ua partner really well, that means an enjoyful foreplay, second you need to know how use ua dick regardless of the size, meaning sytles that puts friction on the clitoris and the mysterious G Spot n lastly you must hold on not to piss untill your partner is satisfied..above communication really spice things in bedroom...talk with ua partner at length.

am not a woman..but the foremost important thing is the feeling of both..which stimulates the body and other things follows.

am not a woman..but the foremost important thing is the feeling of both..which stimulates the body and other things follows.
True kabisa having a mutual n the feeling of togetherness is an xtra advantage

It will be a good idea to ask the ladies themselves about what they prefer. But you have to bear in mind that the average length of a newborn baby is 51 cm (ranges between 46-56 cm) and average head circumfurence of the newborn bay is 35 cm. Anatomically papuchi has two walls, the front wall measures ~ 7.5 cm and back wall measures ~ 9.5 cm, the papuchi also has rugae (folds) and is able to expand considerably, hence able to accomodate any size of penis handily. Logically speaking it is how the couple feel about each other and the ability to deftly use the penis to the maximum satisfaction of both!

Absolutely Yes But Women Decrease Men Life Span For Men Work Hard To Satisfy The Lazy Making Them Panting Like A Fat Sheep And Sweating

Are you a real gent?
If that is true...... Is your partner unable/not ready to give you the clues? Can't you make a research on your own?

If a lady then,.... why shooting for a shit?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

It will be a good idea to ask the ladies themselves about what they prefer. But you have to bear in mind that the average length of a newborn baby is 51 cm (ranges between 46-56 cm) and average head circumfurence of the newborn bay is 35 cm. Anatomically papuchi has two walls, the front wall measures ~ 7.5 cm and back wall measures ~ 9.5 cm, the papuchi also has rugae (folds) and is able to expand considerably, hence able to accomodate any size of penis handily. Logically speaking it is how the couple feel about each other and the ability to deftly use the penis to the maximum satisfaction of both!
Uko vizuri.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom