does money makes you attractive?

October

JF-Expert Member
Oct 5, 2009
Does money makes you attractive to the opposite sex?

seal.jpg

Inategemea na baadhi ya watu kama huyo Seal hapo juu pamoja na pesa yote hebu cheki hiyo sura ilivyo haina hata mvuto.

It only attracts watu ambao wanakuwa hawana pesa, so wanavutiwa kipesa. Hivyo pesa ndio inayo attract sio sura ya mtu

Inategemea na baadhi ya watu kama huyo Seal hapo juu pamoja na pesa yote hebu cheki hiyo sura ilivyo haina hata mvuto.

It only attracts watu ambao wanakuwa hawana pesa, so wanavutiwa kipesa. Hivyo pesa ndio inayo attract sio sura ya mtu

Inawezekana pia kuwa katika case ya Seal muziki wake na personality yake ndiyo inamfanya mwanamama Heidi achanganyikiwe, heidi is not a no name gold digger, ana career yake, na amekuwa na Seal wakati kashakuwa supermodel kwa zaidi ya miaka 12, kwa hiyo si kweli kwamba kamfuata Seal kwa hela.In fact naamini kama angekuwa anatafuta hela angeweza kumtafuta mzee wa kizungu bilionea amtunze, Anna Nicole Smith style.

Kwa hiyo, ingawa ni kweli hela inaweza kusaidia kumfanya mtu avutie kuanzia mavazi na vipodozi mpaka appeal kwa wenye tamaa, ingawa hii ina mipaka (the tune and lyrics of this song come to mind "usitumie feeedha kama fimbo kakaaa, mambo ya fedha hutaka makubaliano, hapo ndiipo fedha huwa na thamani eee" old schoolers do you remember?)

Kwa hiyo chances are, ukiwa na hela jua ahalitakupiga sana, utapata misosi husika pamoja hata na kununua uzuri kwa kufanya operesheni, lakini huu mfano hauhusiki, naamini demu kampenda jamaa kwa kweli na si kwa fedha.

I say yes! In many cases it does make you attractive.

Jermaine Dupri is short..about 5"4...but you should see how groupies swoon on him when he is at the club. They say he's sexy, he's handsome, etc....

Had he not have any guap...he'd had a hard time getting attractive women..

I say yes! In many cases it does make you attractive.

Jermaine Dupri is short..about 5"4...but you should see how groupies swoon on him when he is at the club. They say he's sexy, he's handsome, etc....

Had he not have any guap...he'd had a hard time getting attractive women..

what do u mean?that short people of 5'4 or even less are not sexy,handsome unless they have money?

what do u mean?that short people of 5'4 or even less are not sexy,handsome unless they have money?

Well, in America for example, it's many women's dream to get a guy who is tall, dark, and handsome.

Therefore, I'm not saying that short people are unattractive (heck, why am I even talking about this). What I'm saying is many conceited women would want or like to go out with a guy who is taller than them. I know women who would not give the time of day to anyone under 6 feet tall.

But guap (lot's of it I should say) can trump all that.

Well, in America for example, it's many women's dream to get a guy who is tall, dark, and handsome.

Therefore, I'm not saying that short people are unattractive (heck, why am I even talking about this). What I'm saying is many conceited women would want or like to go out with a guy who is taller than them. I know women who would not give the time of day to anyone under 6 feet tall.

But guap (lot's of it I should say) can trump all that.

yah i second that
generally speaking many women usually prefer taller men to shorter.But i think the choice should be dictated by the height of a woman herself.For example (if height is important for her anyway)a man of 162cm,is ok for a woman of 160cm.If he will be more than that its fine but not a must.I wont understand if a woman of 160cm lets say keeps on refusing guys who are at least taller than her just cos she is dreaming of having a guy of 6ft
Coming to Dupri's case i think there are some attractive and classic women below his height who are fancying him too.So what can u say about that?and even the taller women that like him,certainly not all of them are after his wealth.Some like him just cos he is naturally attractive or popular,a musician/producer..whatever