Does he pay the price?

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
I still recollect how he came in power in 2005,soon after being nominated as a presidential nominee,he shed tears with his son while his wife was busy by her sliding cell phone.

Democracy had played part in his party,though the chairman had his choice but he let the righteousness to prevail.
But as he was leaving the office after his two terms came off,he as well had planned to leave in the office a man of his choice to succeed him.

He never honoured Democracy in the party which was the foundation of his presidency and hence he wrote off the name of his best friend who had already gained a great support in the party by having so many lots which had been cast for.

At last unexpected man came up and became a presidential nominee,a man who has turned up the country into tears.

There are rumours that, he regrets why did he write off the name of his friend,he expected to see his son in the cabinet, but the master has sworn that he'll never ever appoint him, because the boy is too talkative in the social networks and he regularly criticizes the master.

His business interests are said to have been perturbed.

That is the wage of sin.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Yes of course he is
To the mispropetion and impassioned endvour he is embarking in a critical and vital daily embarrassing and regret life.

Bcoz even his single move is traced appropriately in a condicuve manner.

His Phone calls are tapped in disgusting approach from Tiss

Us Tanzanians we simply blame him for leaving us behind a stenching load of shyt who have ruthlessly and mercilessly fak'ed up our economy

You can never see burgers like the so called USSR, mgonjwa mtambuka, jingalao, etc in this post

He is the source of this mess not only the current regime but also maupumbavu yoote + uswahili

Yale yale ya Mtaalamu wa mbolea bongo anafundisha wanakijiji na kusema, hii ni mbolea, kitaalamu tunaiita fertilizer.

Mkuu kwanini we still have that perception of taking English language as a symbol of intelligence. Some people still convert a swahili word to English thinking that the word will sound more professional just because it is in English. What a joke.

At last unexpected man came up and became a presidential nominee,a man who has turned up the country into tears.
Read the date of this thread,
Mgombea wa Urais Kwa tiketi ya CCM, 2015 "Could Be" John Pombe Magufuli - JamiiForums
The notion that he is unexpected is defeated.

Secondly, the people who decides who is next is not the incumbent, but the inner circle. Mwinyi was notNyerere's choice, Mkapa was not Mwinyi's choice, Kikwete was not Mkapa's choice and so does Magufuli, not Kikwete's choice.

Finally paying the price of ones actions is an order of the day, it's called karma where every living being will pay the price of consequences of their actions.
P

it was for the best anyway, presidential post shouldn't be passed to the president's apprentices as if it was their personal right or property. It is a public office not chiefdom

Mgombea wa Urais Kwa tiketi ya CCM, 2015 "Could Be" John Pombe Magufuli - JamiiForums

Secondly, the people who decides who is next is not the incumbent, but the inner circle. Mwinyi was notNyerere's choice, Mkapa was not Mwinyi's choice, Kikwete was not Mkapa's choice and so does Magufuli, not Kikwete's choice.

Finally paying the price of ones actions is an order of the day, it's called karma where every living being will pay the price of consequences of their actions.
P
What a response!

Yale yale ya Mtaalamu wa mbolea bongo anafundisha wanakijiji na kusema, hii ni mbolea, kitaalamu tunaiita fertilizer.

Mkuu kwanini we still have that perception of taking English language as a symbol of intelligence. Some people still convert a swahili word to English thinking that the word will sound more professional just because it is in English. What a joke.
Believe me English definitely differentiates you from the pack inteligent or not. English has given me opportunity not afforded by me knowing Kiswahili. Nakijua kiswahili pia vizuri sana. Kwa nini tusitiane moyo kuzifahamu lugha zote mbili?

sometimes the audience is more familiar with the English term than its Swahili equivalent, I was passing through BBC swahili this morning and found an article about a certain musician named Cardi B, the article says before launching her career in music she was 'mchezaji wa kujiambua', i'm not an expert but i'm quite sure most people don't know what that is.

Let him regret but I congratulate and support our current President not because He is doing good things for development but he is perfectly chewing, smashing, tearing and crushing the so called CCM asilia. This is the way towards truth democracy in which will take us to true human development in both financial and political
I still recollect how he came in power in 2005,soon after being nominated as a presidential nominee,he shed tears with his son while his wife was busy by her sliding cell phone.
Democracy had played part in his party,though the chairman had his choice but he let the righteousness to prevail.
But as he was leaving the office after his two terms came off,he as well had planned to leave in the office a man of his choice to succeed him.
He never honoured Democracy in the party which was the foundation of his presidency and hence he wrote off the name of his best friend who had already gained a great support in the party by having so many lots which had been cast for.
There are rumours that, he regrets why did he write off the name of his friend,he expected to see his son in the cabinet, but the master has sworn that he'll never ever appoint him, because the boy is too talkative in the social networks and he regularly criticizes the master.
His business interests are said to have been perturbed.
That is the wage of sin.

For those who long for short cuts in enriching their families this man has never been their best friend.

But he is only a human being full of shortfalls and sometimes we can witness unnecessarily erratic response on him.

P
When Pasclal Mayalla was Pasco

So what is your opinion??

13 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom