Doctor Having Sex With Female Victims Before Performing Illegal Abortions On Them

ngoshwe

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ni tabu kuamini lakini haya ndio wanayofanyiwa baadhi ya wanawake wanaoenda kutoa Mimba kwa madaktari. Madhara yake ni kujikuta wametoa mimba salama lakini wanaishia kuambukizwa UKIMWI na hatimaye kupoteza maisha.

Stupid video footage of a doctor raping his female victims before performing illegal abortions on them

The doctor - Joshua Drah

Young girls will come to this Ghanaian doctor's clinic for abortions, and while performing the illegal abortion with unsterilized equipment, he will tell them that there's a membrane covering their vagina and his hands can't get to it, so he needs to use his penis to open it up. While the girls' legs are strapped, he will remove his pants and have sex with them with no protection. And when he's done, he will continue the abortion. Sounds unbelievable, right? It was all captured on tape by a Ghanaian journalist who went undercover.

See the video after the cut...but please Viewer Discretion Advised. It's very graphic, it's sickening, and there's sex in it too.

Following is a transcription of two separate encounters during which he managed to convince two young ladies to allow him to have his way with them in the middle of an operation.
Doctor: It's been a long time since you did the ‘thing'
Patient: What did you say?
Doctor: You did the ‘thing' a long time ago.
Patient: You said I did what?
Doctor: You haven't had sex in a long while.
Patient: Yeah!
Doctor: Eii! Your ‘thing' is cute. If you won't mind let's have sex to open you up.
Patient: You said?
Doctor: I said if you won't mind let's have sex so that it will open you up.
Doctor: Or you don't like that. Let me check and see. I'm doing this but the thing is rather closing up, why? Mm!
Patient: I don't know.
Doctor: I'm inserting my fingers in there but it is still closing up why?
Patient: I don't know.
Doctor: I have to do the ‘thing' to open it up and you are saying no. I'll just have to put it in there one, two, three that's it, and then it will open up.
Patient: Ok!
Doctor: should I put it inside? Are you sure? Then come forward so I will put it inside. When I put it in there ‘one, two, three' then that is it, it will be ok.
In the second of many such recordings, Drah seeks the consent of another female, this time he uses medical terminologies (i.e. a membrane covering)as basis for having to have sex with her in order to guarantee a successful process.
Doctor: Did you take the medicine?
Patient: Yes
Doctor: When?
Patient: That very morning I told you I was feeling dizzy
Doctor: I am inserting my hand but it is not working
Patient: Hm!
Doctor: There is a membrane covering your this thing …
Patient: Hm …
Doctor: I can only remove it by having sex with you to push it aside, should I; if I don't, I can't do the operation for you
Patient: ok.
He used the same modus operandi in luring the unsuspecting clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huyo mbona alikua anapitia njia ndefu.nilikulia hatua chache tu kutoka hospitali moja .kwenye kotas za hiyo hos.alikua dr mmoja ,dr manumbu RIP..
Ilikua ni moja ya taratibu Kama hutaki no abortion.
Alikuja kujipiga kitanzi alipogundua yuko HIV POSITIVE.
The guy was my friend

Huyo mbona alikua anapitia njia ndefu.nilikulia hatua chache tu kutoka hospitali moja .kwenye kotas za hiyo hos.alikua dr mmoja ,dr manumbu RIP..
Ilikua ni moja ya taratibu Kama hutaki no abortion.
Alikuja kujipiga kitanzi alipogundua yuko HIV POSITIVE.
The guy was my friend

Weka wazi hapo kwanza..hiyo Hosp.na huyo Dr.ni Tz au Nigeria..!!

Weka wazi hapo kwanza..hiyo Hosp.na huyo Dr.ni Tz au Nigeria..!!

hii itakuwa tz tu. Believe me or not, dada zetu wanaliwa sana na hawa watoa mimba wa vichochoroni. Sema humu wataogopa kusema ukweli japo we are faking ids. Kwa kila watu 10 niliokutana nao na complicated abortion ukiuliza vizuri kama ni binti lazima 7 wakwambie aliliwa k kwanza. Sasa imagine, na zile ambazo zinapita bila kuwa complicated? Kuna jamaa yangu alinipasulia live kwamba alienda kutoa mimba na kademu kake, walivyoingia ndani yule mkware akamuomba mzigo kwanza demu na jamaa aliachwa nje. Alivyotoka akamlalamikia jamaa, kusikia hivyo akasepa fasta!

dr au mganga wa kienyeji?, nadhani atakua kawaambukiza ngwengwe. mtu huezi ukatiana na mteja ambaye umekutana nae hapokwahapo..tena kavukavu/ sad but hilarious way of demonstrating african gullibity & stupidity/

shuhuli haramu huambatana na mambo mengi mengi haramu.
sizani kama uyo dokta ni mzima wa akili.

Back
Top Bottom