do you know who plan and prepare the world wars,the 1st,2nd and the 3rd world war?

Mao ze dong

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2012
We studied in history about world wars the first and the second,but those causes we learnt were not the real major causes of that wars,all the first,second and the third which is soon going to take place were carefully planed,and all these wars were predicted even before they occured
THE FIRST WORLD WAR
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused bythe "agentur" (agents)of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to fomentthis war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy theother governments and in order to weaken the religions."
THE SECOND WORLD WAR
"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3
After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia,and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.
THE COMING THIRD WORLD WAR
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences causedby the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such away that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight tothe point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finallyout in the public view.This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4
Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in theMiddle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

Brother Mao Zedong,i Appriciate You Because, First Of All You Are Very Good At English And Secondly U Seem To Be Not Only Curious But Also Inquistive And Someone Who Comtempulates Clearly.

I Have Recognized That The Causes Of The Ww1 And Ww2 Can Be Categorised Into Two Groups As Here Below:-
(a)idealistic factors(these are the causes which can not be proven in any way as they totally lack tangable evidences).These factors can anyhow not be accepted in the material world.Your reasons therefore,fall in this category.
(b)political reasons(these Are The Reasons which Are Universally Acceptable As They Have Evidences Which Can In One Way And Another Persuade People)the Reasons Which We Read Specifically At Schools fo Www1 And Ww2 Fall Under This Category..
If You Ask Me The Main Reason For The Outbreak Of These Wars,i Will then Tell You That The Main Reasons Were Like,development Of Germany Into Imperialistic State And Unending Expansion Of The European Capitalist powers.

Thanks Brother.

Albert Einstein was once quoted that,"I don't know what weapons will be used in the third world war(interms of technology advancement as compared to Hiroshima disaster),but I am sure the fourth world war will involve stones and sticks as the major weapons"
Naamini third world war....will mark the end of human era...hakuna atakayepona...
Ahsante sana Mao

Brother Mao Zedong,i Appriciate You Because, First Of All You Are Very Good At English And Secondly U Seem To Be Not Only Curious But Also Inquistive And Someone Who Comtempulates Clearly.

I Have Recognized That The Causes Of The Ww1 And Ww2 Can Be Categorised Into Two Groups As Here Below:-
(a)idealistic factors(these are the causes which can not be proven in any way as they totally lack tangable evidences).These factors can anyhow not be accepted in the material world.Your reasons therefore,fall in this category.
(b)political reasons(these Are The Reasons which Are Universally Acceptable As They Have Evidences Which Can In One Way And Another Persuade People)the Reasons Which We Read Specifically At Schools fo Www1 And Ww2 Fall Under This Category..
If You Ask Me The Main Reason For The Outbreak Of These Wars,i Will then Tell You That The Main Reasons Were Like,development Of Germany Into Imperialistic State And Unending Expansion Of The European Capitalist powers.

Thanks Brother.

let me tell you something

this secrete group called illuminant were and still the major planners of world war

both the first and second world wars were predicted (but i dont want to call it predictions coz they knew that it would happened)
this can be proved by reading the books which were written even before the occurance of both wars
ngoja nikupe mfano
hivi leo hii atokee mtu akasema 2030 kutakua na vita kati ya tanzania na malawi na lengo litakua kuipunguza nch ya tanzania kwa kuchukua baadh ya maeneo,alafu ikaja ikatokea vivyo hivyo,hapa utakubaliana na mimi kuwa huyu mtu aliiandaa hii vita ili atimize lengo la kuipunguza tz
third world war illuminants walishasema itatoke na itasababishwa na Iran pamoja na Israel and now before our eyes there's all atmosphere of war btn Iran and Israel where all moslems will fight at iran side while all cristians will be at israel side.
NOTE:
The role of U.S.A as the leaders of illuminant will be to suppress all the religions and introduce one religion which is the New World Order(the concept of devide and rule is going to be applicable here)
so the students will be tought that the cause of 3rd world war as
-the enemity between israel and iran
-the middle east crisis btn israel and palestine
-the religious hostility btn moslems and christians

If you read the book of revelation 6,you will see the horses who will be released during this end time,the white horse have already been released means the strong delusion/fall away of the truth of God,as it says that it has been given power to conquer,thats why now in churches instead of preaching the word of God concerning the kingdom of God of repentance and holliness and preparing to receive the king of kings as mathew 24 says,the church now hv become like the garden of eden where adam and eve they were tempted by their eyes for what they see like the church now there is delusion of preaching the word of prosperity without hollines and repentance thats why our church is called lukewarm church and the Lord Jesus said he will spue the lukewarm church,at the end of mathew 24 the world says two men will be working at the field and one will be taken away and another one will be left behind,two women will be.....this is talking about the rapture of the church that is going to happen very soon before the antichrist rises,the antichrist as prophecied by the bible is already around and many christians do not know it,,,,,,,,,,,let me end here for today

Albert Einstein was once quoted that,"I don't know what weapons will be used in the third world war(interms of technology advancement as compared to Hiroshima disaster),but I am sure the fourth world war will involve stones and sticks as the major weapons"
Naamini third world war....will mark the end of human era...hakuna atakayepona...
Ahsante sana Mao

Albert Eisten alivyosema naweza kukubaliana nae for some extent,coz tujaribu kuangalia hali halisi ya sasa je tunaweza kutumia fimbo na mawe?jibu ni hapana

for the real todays atmosphere there seems a fast and furious manufacturing of nuclear weapons and other strong arms which i know they will going to be used effectivelly

If you read the book of revelation 6,you will see the horses who will be released during this end time,the white horse have already been released means the strong delusion/fall away of the truth of God,as it says that it has been given power to conquer,thats why now in churches instead of preaching the word of God concerning the kingdom of God of repentance and holliness and preparing to receive the king of kings as mathew 24 says,the church now hv become like the garden of eden where adam and eve they were tempted by their eyes for what they see like the church now there is delusion of preaching the word of prosperity without hollines and repentance thats why our church is called lukewarm church and the Lord Jesus said he will spue the lukewarm church,at the end of mathew 24 the world says two men will be working at the field and one will be taken away and another one will be left behind,two women will be.....this is talking about the rapture of the church that is going to happen very soon before the antichrist rises,the antichrist as prophecied by the bible is already around and many christians do not know it,,,,,,,,,,,let me end here for today

thanx for your time in addition to that let me clearly let people know that the third world war is the proof of the coming of the beast after the Introduction of NWO and to PROVE this that the satan regime is not far the European Union har already PREPARE HIS SEAT in the european parliament
The relevant section of the seating-plan provided to each Member reads as follows:
660 Marchiani
661 Montfort
662 Quiero
663 Souchet
664 Thomas-Mauro
665 Zizzner
666 -------
667 Cappato
668 Turco
669 Bonino
670 Pannella
671 Dupuis
672 Della Vedova
Revelation 13:18 states: " Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six ." That is 666.
Today this Scripture is being fulfilled before our very eyes. The Antichrist's seat will be occupied. The world awaits his full and final development.

Attachments

• 666.gif
    666.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 44
There is man of God speaking about the coming iran nuclear war and the rapture of saints also about the antichrist in which european union hv already been preparing a way for that man and they have anounced that they will meet to talk about selecting a leader whom they will give him power over the american president,,thats NWO on the way and people still think that the world is going on as normal,now in usa christians are persecuted,they are not allowed to mention the name of Jesus in public etc,,,the book of revelation is being fullfilled before our eyes