Do you dislike social media like i do ? I really dislike this stuff

DiasporaUSA

JF-Expert Member
Aug 27, 2016
Do you want to know a secret? I really dislike social media. There. I said it. I know I'm not supposed to feel that way. But screw that. I do feel that way, so I'm owning it. ⁠

I don't like what it's done to our kids. I don't like what it's done to our culture. I don't like the way it hijacks our dopamine receptors and makes us crave "likes" and "followers". I don't like the way I have to show up a certain amount of times with a certain amount of engagement in order for it to show up on your feed (did you know that? you don't see MOST of the content people post). I don't like so many superficial aspects of it and I often wonder if we'd be better off without it. ⁠

You might be wondering why I am here then, Sometimes I wonder that, too. But then I think of the amazing community I am building on here. I have met some of the kindest, funniest and most genuine people on here. We've shared PM's, we've started working together, we've followed each other's stories and I feel connected to so many of you, genuinely, and that makes me want to come back. I love it when you write me. I love interacting with you, and I love the true connections I've made. ⁠

I hope we keep connecting on this crazy social media thing, and then I hope to connect with you all in real life. That would be my dream........like some big wellness, self-love, healthy body party somewhere......You never know. ⁠

Thanks for making social media not so sucky.......⁠

Everyone's so obsessed about it. It's great in moderation, but if it takes over your lifestyles it's just not worth it.

I love social media but I hate the way it unites idiots. It gives idiots a platform to spout their ideas and find more idiots that agree with them to the point they believe they are right and rest of civilized world is wrong. It also has a tendency to make these same idiots famous. Most of them on Instagram.

Everyone's so obsessed about it. It's great in moderation, but if it takes over your lifestyles it's just not worth it.

I love social media but I hate the way it unites idiots. It gives idiots a platform to spout their ideas and find more idiots that agree with them to the point they believe they are right and rest of civilized world is wrong. It also has tendency to make these same idiots famous. Most of them on Instagram.
Unfortunately some of them idiots who make the most noise are even here where we are.

I love social media but I hate the way it unites idiots. It gives idiots a platform to spout their ideas and find more idiots that agree with them to the point they believe they are right and rest of civilized world is wrong. It also has tendency to make these same idiots famous. Most of them on Instagram.
Paula Paul

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Bollocks!
You're speaking gibberish my friend, you express your strong hate on social Medias on a social media (jamiiforums) if you hated social medias you wouldn't even have this app on your phone..

Do you want to know a secret? I really dislike social media. There. I said it. I know I'm not supposed to feel that way. But screw that. I do feel that way, so I'm owning it. ⁠

I don't like what it's done to our kids. I don't like what it's done to our culture. I don't like the way it hijacks our dopamine receptors and makes us crave "likes" and "followers". I don't like the way I have to show up a certain amount of times with a certain amount of engagement in order for it to show up on your feed (did you know that? you don't see MOST of the content people post). I don't like so many superficial aspects of it and I often wonder if we'd be better off without it. ⁠

You might be wondering why I am here then, Sometimes I wonder that, too. But then I think of the amazing community I am building on here. I have met some of the kindest, funniest and most genuine people on here. We've shared PM's, we've started working together, we've followed each other's stories and I feel connected to so many of you, genuinely, and that makes me want to come back. I love it when you write me. I love interacting with you, and I love the true connections I've made. ⁠

I hope we keep connecting on this crazy social media thing, and then I hope to connect with you all in real life. That would be my dream........like some big wellness, self-love, healthy body party somewhere......You never know. ⁠

Thanks for making social media not so sucky.......⁠

i really hate social media,

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Watu tusiojua ndio hua twaandika kile cha this is orange.. lakini nyie naona mnakivuluga.. Nawataman
Hiko unachoandika huwa ni kizuri na kinaeleweka. Kingereza kigumu ni utumwa, raha ya mawasiliano ni kutumia lugha nyepesi ambayo mpokea ujumbe ataielewa.

Ukiona umeandika kingereza ambacho una uhakika uliyemwandikia lazima atafute kamusi ujue una tatizo. Maana kama lengo lako ni kufikisha ujumbe ujue umefeli.

Bollocks!
You're speaking gibberish my friend, you express your strong hate on social Medias on a social media (jamiiforums) if you hated social medias you wouldn't even have this app on your phone..

ukimsoma nakumuelewa utagundua anasema "sizitaki mbichi hizi". sema hujamuelewa kidizain flani

hapendi kula kiporo ila bado akila ni kitamu.

nataman nisingekuaga li swahili speaker. dah!?
...ww sio mwafrika???.. thamini lugha yako...
Ww umeona wap huyo mzungu akiandika swahil nenda quora uone..... ....nimesoma English ila toka nimerudi sijawah tumia English na hakuna nilichopungukiwa..... sababu nathami lugha yetu.....usiwe mtu wa kujidharau na kudharau vya kwenu.........au mzungu atakudharau kwa kukuona mjinga kwa kutumia lugha yake.....huku yako kuiona takataka......amka ww mtu mweusi......vyako n bora pia...