Do Tanzanians deserve this?

Sungurampole

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2007
Tanzanians 'elected' the president and gave him powers to appoint persons who will serve us, among them – The Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) and The Director General of Tanzania Anti Corruption..

Now when an issue arises like the Case of Chenge (involvement in BAE scandal) and the two start volleying in public as to who is currently having the file I get lost and ask myself “Do Tanzanians deserve this?”

Mark you these are very senior people and justice of this country lie on their laps to a good extent.

What does this mean?

Yes we deserve this!!!! ...hii ni kwa vile historia ina kitu inatudai kama nchi na hatuna budi kukipitia ili tufike huko tuendako. Kumbuka Wajerumani waliweza kuona vizuri baadhi ya vitu katika historia ya nchi yao baada ya 'kufanya makosa' yaliyowapelekea kwenye matatizo makubwa kama taifa, matokeo yake sasa hivi wanafanya vizuri sana kijamii, kiuchumi, nk.
Huenda na sisi baada ya yanayotokea sasa yakawaamsha hata wale walio usingizini ili kuanza upya ujenzi wa nchi yao badala ya kukaa tu na kusikiliza eti "serikali imesema"

Ni makosa ya kawaida tu kiutendaji.

Which "makosa ya kawaida ya kiutendaji" are you referring to?
The duo are senior public officials and therefore, are expected to be serious on issues of public interest. They should not take us for granted!

Wee Mwita25 unatutia kichefuchefu, extremely magamba, na huna lolote, ila mwisho wenu umefika.

Nakushangaa Mwita25 unaposema 'ni makosa ya kwaida ya kiutendaji'- Hivi uko serious kweli - Presidentail appointees wnabishana nani mwenye jalada na unaona ni kawaida? Na nchi isubiri mabishano haya ya kitoto?

Tanzanians 'elected' the president and gave him powers to appoint persons who will serve us, among them – The Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) and The Director General of Tanzania Anti Corruption..

Now when an issue arises like the Case of Chenge (involvement in BAE scandal) and the two start volleying in public as to who is currently having the file I get lost and ask myself “Do Tanzanians deserve this?”

Mark you these are very senior people and justice of this country lie on their laps to a good extent.

What does this mean?

Kinachoonekana kuwa kosa la kiutendaji, kinachoonekana kuwa kosa la kiufundi au kinachoonekana kuwa dosari...actually ni kinyume chake. That is the plan. JK hakukosea kabisa kumteua Makamba kuwa Katibu wa CCM that was what he wanted, huyu wa sasa anamletea kiwingu.

Kuwaweka kina Hosea PCPCB na DPP wa sasa sio bahati mbaya that is exactly what he wanted.

wewe ulitaka amteue Sitta? Nape?

Now when an issue arises like the Case of Chenge (involvement in BAE scandal) and the two start volleying in public as to who is currently having the file I get lost and ask myself "Do Tanzanians deserve this?"

What does this mean?

It means that there is NO political WILL in the current regime to do anything about corruption. Even when credible evidence is presented before them and the public, still, they come up with an excuse, which is to merely disregard the credible evidence and "protect" one of their own.
The current President ran on an anti-corruption platform, and today, an investigative article that reveals the truth about the Valambhia case, is suppressed. That action of suppression reveals the inaction of this current regime to fight corruption in this country. In allowing the current case, which is a "special" project of few TZ officials&their elite friends so that billing of legal fees (& God knows what else) can continue to take place at the BoT, to have TZ taxpayer's money flowing out and into pockets of the project team. What kind of government would allow this type of criminality to take place by flagrantly disregarding ALL the rulings, Judgements of the Highest court of the land, the COA in the Valambhia matter?
Tanzania is a sovereign country committed to the RULE of LAW, what kind of a government would go against their own country's Rule of LAW just to keep a project of the few&mighty going on so that money flows out of the BoT?
What kind of government would remain quiet when one of their minister's declared infront of the media that to him a million dollars was just peanuts, this statement coming from a minister of one of the poorest countries in the world and no one did anything.

The Tanzanian people do not deserve this type of childish bullying from the agencies that are there to protect the people, instead it seems they are protecting their friends. Tanzanian should be on twitter voicing their opinions out aloud. They should demand the criminals be prosecuted and they should demand a fair Judiciary if at all this is possible because the biggest problem is some of these individuals have friends as Judges who will most definitely give out legally faulty rulings on their behalf so that they are allowed to roam free as vultures.

" Mark you these are very senior people and justice of this country lie on their laps to a good extent"

JUSTICE: I am certain these individuals involved in the Valambhia case do not care about JUSTICE or the RULE OF LAW. If they were even concerned about their country's national interest, they would have promoted RULE Of LAW and not flagrantly disregarded it.
I am going to share with you all something which I find absurd:
In 2007, the BoT paid $900, 000.00 for an independent report on how to conclude the Valambhia case, the report is classified but the main finding of the report was that this matter should be concluded as soon as possible, its costing the TZ taxpayer colossal amount of money and the COA judgment should be upheld. However, the report never seems to reach the "right" (the current AG) peoples desk, its always floating above their desks and never lands on it. AND so the case keeps going on. AND so the 'special' project of the few&mighty keeps going on. AND as one Senior BoT official puts it "no one cares. No one cares to stop this".
Now how would anyone describe the senior people in whose hands the JUSTICE of this nation rests when they flagrantly continue to disregard JUSTICE/RULE of LAW of this nation.

(PS.Not ALL TZ officials are involved in this matter, its the more obvious ones whose names keep popping up in every scandal of this country)

It seems there is no inter departmental communication before someone comes up with the speech

We saw the same story kati ya Ngereja na Masebo kuhusu kupandishwa kwa mafuta early this month baada ya kuyashusha kwa wiki 2

We saw it again kati ya JK na Luhanjo. In fact we saw the same story every day, it seems each department is operating independently of another

This could be bad to CCM but is health to our country, we can see the kind of readers we have, whose who when it comes to National and personal interest

The problem with most of us here we tend to discuss people instead of topic, even if that person is againist popular view let's give them an opportunity to express their view

We see things in different perspective, you may see negative while I see positive that's why we have critical thinkers

And this world without such persons we would be in 10 century as development always comes from critical thinkers

Let give them chance to explain to uis why they think differently from us.

Huyo kasema ni makosa ya kiutendaji, then let him/her tell us why he think so and attacking him personally

Back
Top Bottom