Do men fake too?

vivian

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2009
Girls,you know when your man is working overtime to please you in bed, showing all of his skills (God bless him) but you're not just feeling it. You know he really wants to come but is holding out for you to climax first (what a gentleman) and you don't want to hurt his feelings so you writhe and moan and the breathing gets heavier and faster and you ad lib with a couple of "OOOH, yeees. That feels sooo good, daddy...uuuuh". You know you want to make him feel like he is the mighty Eros himself drowning you in the sea of endless pleasure and then you time it, do a couple of Shakira moves with your hips and you do the multiple orgasm electric shock trick which is the signal for him to finally release as he rides furiously, and comes like a train. He's happy cos he thinks he's given you the best sex in the world and you're happy cos it's finally all over. My question is, do you guys fake it too? Is it possible? Let me in on the secret.

Girls,you know when your man is working overtime to please you in bed, showing all of his skills (God bless him) but you're not just feeling it. You know he really wants to come but is holding out for you to climax first (what a gentleman) and you don't want to hurt his feelings so you writhe and moan and the breathing gets heavier and faster and you ad lib with a couple of "OOOH, yeees. That feels sooo good, daddy...uuuuh". You know you want to make him feel like he is the mighty Eros himself drowning you in the sea of endless pleasure and then you time it, do a couple of Shakira moves with your hips and you do the multiple orgasm electric shock trick which is the signal for him to finally release as he rides furiously, and comes like a train. He's happy cos he thinks he's given you the best sex in the world and you're happy cos it's finally all over. My question is, do you guys fake it too? Is it possible? Let me in on the secret.

Mhhhhh:confused2: I have heard one incident from one guy that he had to fake it simply because he was tired and was not in the mood of making love so yeah sometimes it might happen that guys fake it too but it depends with the situation.

Not possible at all! Ejaculation signifies men's climax!! The lady can prove it by checking and finding some mg of first class protein in her cup!!!

He's happy cos he thinks he's given you the best sex in the world and you're happy cos it's finally all over. My question is, do you guys fake it too? Is it possible? Let me in on the secret.

:confused2:....

Kuna signature ya mtu mmoja hapa inasema "Women can fake Orgasm, Men can fake the whole relationship"

....yes that's very possible to fake for men.......! especially when you don't feel the chick on bed na mbaya zaidi ukiwa umechoka au una njaa na u don't want to disappoint your lover......!

Yeah! Faking is everywhere, there is a chinese orgasm if interested contact me 北方話

Hizo zipo mama, mwenzio ameshafika, amechoka hajiskii tena, wewe ndy kwanza ishu haina mpango wa kutema madini-inabidi ugugumie kifekifeki kisha ulale kifuani kama ndy kwisha kazi, kisha unachomoa kwenda bafuni kupiga punyeto.

Hizo zipo mama, mwenzio ameshafika, amechoka hajiskii tena, wewe ndy kwanza ishu haina mpango wa kutema madini-inabidi ugugumie kifekifeki kisha ulale kifuani kama ndy kwisha kazi, kisha unachomoa kwenda bafuni kupiga punyeto.

Wananume kama unajisikia umechoka. na ukiingia mchezoni unakua kama ndo unamchokoza mwenzio, si bora upospond for the next night? au inakua ngumu?

Wananume kama unajisikia umechoka. na ukiingia mchezoni unakua kama ndo unamchokoza mwenzio, si bora upospond for the next night? au inakua ngumu?

Binafsi kama sijiskii siwezi kujilazimisha, labda asisitize. Ngoma pale wote mnapojiskia, kisha yeye akawahi kufika na ham yake ikakatika wakati mimi mtarimbo ndy kwaanza umechachamaa mpk unatetemeka! kuendelea "kumfanya" mwenzio wakati hajiskii ni kumuumiza tu, na kukatisha ghafla ni kumuumiza kisaikolojia pia (anawaza hajakuridhisha!) Hapo dawa ni kufeki na kumalizia kwa jeli.

VIVIAN hii rangi ya maandish inaniumiza macho

Brada nilisahau! hii rangi hata mimi inanipa kichechefu. Simaanishi kwenye mpira namaanisha kwenye siasa

Binafsi kama sijiskii siwezi kujilazimisha, labda asisitize. Ngoma pale wote mnapojiskia, kisha yeye akawahi kufika na ham yake ikakatika wakati mimi mtarimbo ndy kwaanza umechachamaa mpk unatetemeka! kuendelea "kumfanya" mwenzio wakati hajiskii ni kumuumiza tu, na kukatisha ghafla ni kumuumiza kisaikolojia pia (anawaza hajakuridhisha!) Hapo dawa ni kufeki na kumalizia kwa jeli.

hapo umenena. Sidhani kama kufanya kila siku ni nzuri. mnaweza pumzika hata wiki au mbili. ila tatizo linakuja kwenye uaminifu. unaweza fikiri mwenzio kapumzika kama wewe kumbe unaibiwa.

Brada nilisahau! hii rangi hata mimi inanipa kichechefu. Simaanishi kwenye mpira namaanisha kwenye siasa

hapo umenena. Sidhani kama kufanya kila siku ni nzuri. mnaweza pumzika hata wiki au mbili. ila tatizo linakuja kwenye uaminifu. unaweza fikiri na mwenzio kapumzika kama wewe kumbe unaibiwa.

agree, ndy maana mnapoishi lazima kuwe na uwazi katika mambo ya mahusiano! huwezi kwenda nje kwa kisingizio cha kumwacha mwenzio apumzike, huko ni kuchokana -na mkichokana kinachofuata ni kuachana.