Disturbing video shows Police kill unarmed man in Eastleigh

Safi sana kiongozi, **** them gangs! They should be killed like rats!
Mi nawapa PONGEZI hawa polisi, a job well done. Watu ambao hawajawahi ibiwa hawawezi elewa hapa.
Two wrongs will never make a right!
Are people really thinking beyond what they see?!
If this was the order of the day, take a moment to contemplate how this "power to execute" could be abused on a personal level and by the government. Jamani let's engage constructively.

17626196_1397802653576154_2063955323477532399_n.jpg

If this was the order of the day, take a moment to contemplate how this "power to execute" could be abused on a personal level and by the government. Jamani let's engage constructively.
Iam not changing my position, the right thing has been done by the police provided those were gangmembers. I have been ambushed once by 2 guys at Tomboya street two years ago right in the public and bystenders couldnt help me at all because of fear of these gangs! The streets of Nairobi need to be "cleaned", if proper legal channels have failed just for the excuse of NO ENOUGH EVIDENCE, there is no other way, KILL THEM IN PUBLIC SO THAT THE REST OF THEM GANGSTERS SMELL THEIR COUSINS' BLOOD IN THE AIR.

Aisei bora kuna wewe unayesema tofauti, hapa kitaa nusra tupigane kwa majibizano jana. Ama hakika huyo askari hakufaa kumuua jamaa kihivyo, point blank mbele ya kandamnasi wakiwemo watoto. Sikupenda kwa kweli na tukiendelea hivyo then we are reducing our force into thuggish police who can just shoot you in the open and in the midst of people without worrying.

There was a time some corrupt police officers were killing robbers so randomly until it came to the light that those were their accomplices in crime and the police were only covering their tracks.

If it's confirmed they are thugs, killing them in piblic was a good idea, very good one! It sends a good message to the rest of them thugs in town an iron fist will be used against you once caught.
Wewe mkenya bhana unakua kama sio mjinga vile!
Nina wasi wasi na weledi wako.
Huwezi sema "if it's confirmed" how? By who?

Iam not changing my position, the right thing has been done by the police provided those were gangmembers. I have been ambushed once by 2 guys at Tomboya street two years ago right in the public and bystenders couldnt help me at all because of fear of these gangs! The streets of Nairobi need to be "cleaned", if proper legal channels have failed just for the excuse of NO ENOUGH EVIDENCE, there is no other way, KILL THEM IN PUBLIC SO THAT THE REST OF THEM GANGSTERS SMELL THEIR COUSINS' BLOOD IN THE AIR.
"Iam not changing my position",
we all know what they say about fools and how they can't change their minds. Well, at least I know what I've been dealing with.

"the right thing has been done by the police provided those were gangmembers."
When you use a relative term 'provided' without knowing /demanding for the references and claim justice was served....... I don't know what to think of you...

Wewe mkenya bhana unakua kama sio mjinga vile!
Nina wasi wasi na weledi wako.
Huwezi sema "if it's confirmed" how? By who?
Mimi sio mkenya, ni mtanzania! Natakiwa nisemeje??
By the word of street INASEMEKANA hao ni gangmembers, nimeangalia youtube vids kibao za kenya kuhusu hili tukio! Kina stori kadhaa, ingia usikilize/ uone kisha utanielewa kwa nini nasema hivyo.

I stand with the police period!!! Ive lost two phones to these thugs....the first time they stole they roughed me up real badly i felt lie crying/ they also stole my bag that had few unimportant documents on top of the phone...they even gave me my SIM card and waved goodbye as if we were friends....the second and last time they stole my phone I was beaten on the head with a stick...

they once shot a man who was trying to drive his car into his garage...they wanted to steal from him but when the man fought back they shot him on the arm and ran
17757538_10206795137836026_330338909229538864_n.jpg

asante polisi

kumbueni hawa ni flying squad.....hawa si AP ama GSU....This special group aka Flying squad dont kill just to kill No! they have profiled you for a long time , warned you, some even give you a chance to go to Exile and Never come back. But kama husikii unapepetwa na risasi namna hiyo.

Back
Top Bottom