Discussion

MENGISINA

Sep 16, 2022
my name is Yohana, a young man and I am twenty one years old. I have many big dreams in my life, although my dreams are many, but they are all about my success when I was very young.

At the age of nine I grew up with the dream of becoming a Pastor. I did not stop there, even when playing during this period I acted as a Pastor and gave speeches as well as sermons.

*The pastoral dream changed and I started dreaming of becoming a great scholar, this dream made me commit myself and now I am about to study higher education in university. However, the dream of becoming rich and a famous businessman took lead among my dreams.

It's the same for everyone because they always dream of becoming a certain person, but over time the dream changes. There is a musician in Tanzania who is known as Harmonize, he explains his history in one of his songs.

Until he became a musician he says "dreams were to play football then they moved on to music", that's a sign that dreams always change. I tried to research but I couldn't find an answer why someone's dream changes, let's help each other.

Thank you.

we are humans, we keep on finding ourselves everyday... it’s normal for dreams and perceptions to change,

keep on discovering until you find what you think is the best for you...and oh yeah, lastly don’t do drugs/weed

we are humans, we keep on finding ourselves everyday... it’s normal for dreams and perceptions to change,

keep on discovering yourself until you find what you think is the best for you...and oh yeah, lastly don’t do drugs/weed
Mbona kama upo serious sana braza.
Congratulation.

Mbona kama upo serious sana braza.
Congratulation.
sababu naelewa muandishi anachokipitia, nshapitia the same shit... japo yeye bado mdg akikua ataelewa kitu kinachoitwa “dream” kwa mtanzania ni changamoto sana