Diet/Stop Eating Why starve?

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
St. Augustine once said that “Fasting cleanses the soul and Raises the mind”…If he were alive today he might be surprised to see the fast detached from its spiritual toots and transformed into little more than a quick ticket to weight loss.
To me I think its end of the world maana watu wana abuse a little bit of everything without taking it into consideration kama health wise…to me I think watu sasa wana abuse the word Diet…ok sometime smut anashauriwa afanye diet for a reason na siyo kwamba ndiyo ujikondeshe kabisa with so called “detox diet or cleanses”…maana these days kuna kila aina ya diet raw food detox diet, fast track detox diet yaani you name it…juzi juzi hapa nimetoka kusoma this one magazine kweli kweli mtu oolooo hata sielewi nimeshikwa na butwaa tht is why I came here to ask…I am just lost kweli mtu unashinda al day just by drinking a mix of water, maple syrup and lemon or use exotic fruits and it cleans out your uuuuuuuugh this is a torture. Yaani the concept is tool old as human history…to me I think this is no different as to religion fasting..maana you are giving up eating real foods with vitamins/proteins and iron such as meat,fish,eggs,chicken etc…
Fasting is associated with enlightenment and atonement and understanding the suffering of the Jesus Christ…it’s a way of repenting your sins. Christian fast during lent,muslim fast during Ramadan and Jews wao wana fast on Yom Kippur...so hawa watu wanaojikondesha why do they do that?...
Binadamu anatakiwa kula 3 times a day breakfast, lunch and dinner..All you are suppose to do is to balance your meal period and at least work out..Whoever is doing this kwa kweli ni kwamba you are just torturing yourself and it not health at all…

St. Augustine once said that “Fasting cleanses the soul and Raises the mind”…If he were alive today he might be surprised to see the fast detached from its spiritual toots and transformed into little more than a quick ticket to weight loss.
To me I think its end of the world maana watu wana abuse a little bit of everything without taking it into consideration kama health wise…to me I think watu sasa wana abuse the word Diet…ok sometime smut anashauriwa afanye diet for a reason na siyo kwamba ndiyo ujikondeshe kabisa with so called “detox diet or cleanses”…maana these days kuna kila aina ya diet raw food detox diet, fast track detox diet yaani you name it…juzi juzi hapa nimetoka kusoma this one magazine kweli kweli mtu oolooo hata sielewi nimeshikwa na butwaa tht is why I came here to ask…I am just lost kweli mtu unashinda al day just by drinking a mix of water, maple syrup and lemon or use exotic fruits and it cleans out your uuuuuuuugh this is a torture. Yaani the concept is tool old as human history…to me I think this is no different as to religion fasting..maana you are giving up eating real foods with vitamins/proteins and iron such as meat,fish,eggs,chicken etc…
Fasting is associated with enlightenment and atonement and understanding the suffering of the Jesus Christ…it’s a way of repenting your sins. Christian fast during lent,muslim fast during Ramadan and Jews wao wana fast on Yom Kippur...so hawa watu wanaojikondesha why do they do that?...
Binadamu anatakiwa kula 3 times a day breakfast, lunch and dinner..All you are suppose to do is to balance your meal period and at least work out..Whoever is doing this kwa kweli ni kwamba you are just torturing yourself and it not health at all…

Hee hee! Usiniambie siku hizi hujui kuandika kiswahili wala kiingereza!!!!!

Umetuchanganyia kiswanglish ila tumekuelewa. Umetutajia mambo mengi sana kuhusu funga, unaweza kutupatia maana halisi ya Mfungo kwa dini zote ulizotaja?

Asante sana.

Back
Top Bottom