Did President Samia really have a choice?

From my unbiased perspective, Our president is a wonderful Woman full of affections. If you ask me why she met him, my straight response is that, She met him out of love for him as President of URT as well as a Mother who had an experience of carrying a lovely child in her womb and that got nothing to do with the choice.

Bear in mind when she was a Vice President she visited him in the hospital in Nairobi when he was in a very critical health conditions. After All! How many individuals she had met in this official visit to Europe? Why a lots of concerns on this Dude?.

From my unbiased perspective, Our president is a wonderful Woman full of affections. If you ask me why she met him, my straight response is that, She met him out of love for him as President of URT as well as a Mother who had an experience of carrying a lovely child in her womb and that got nothing to do with the choice. Bear in mind when she was a Vice President she visited him in the hospital in Nairobi when he was in a very critical health conditions. After All! How many individuals she had met in this official visit to Europe?Why a lots of concerns on this Dude?.
I just had to laugh 😂

An Opportunity not to be Missed..., She would even have begged to do so...., am sure she was asking if the other have already called....

Political Point Scored

Ni kweli.

Lakini bado nasita kuamini kuwa alienda tu mwenyewe bila hata kumtaarifu bosi wake.

Sidhani kama bosi wake naye aliyajulia hayo kwenye vyombo vya habari kama ilivyokuwa kwa sisi wengine.
Uko sahihi. Ninachosema ni kuwa alimtaarifu na alipata baraka zake. Lakini ni kwa vile bosi wake alikuwa between the rock and the hard place. Isingeeleweka kama angewaambia host wake hawezi kwenda baada ya kuongea na bosi wake. Ilibidi tu amruhusu.

Amandla...

Halafu anavyoshinikiza kiongelewe humu utafikiri yupo vema kumbe anacho kile cha kurusha mikono akiongea.

Fikiria hapo tu kaandika Paragraph 4 lakini kasharudia sentence 2 za " if you". Kwahiyo akiandika paragraph 12 itakuwa na if you 6. Hapa ina maana anakosa style Mpya ya maneno na pia vocabularies.
good analysis, asante sana

My president Mama Samia Suluhu Hassan is a decent politician. I mean a decent politician who is so humane!

In no way should anyone think she is weak or could be driven as most of you tried to make us believe.

She is experienced in Tanzanian politics than most of the active politicians.

May she live longer!
Hata Mimi naanza kufikiria hivyo !! Tunaweza tukasema so far so good !! Let's wait and see what is coming next !

President Samia, that is!

During the second leg of her European tour, while in Brussels, the Belgian capital and the de facto capital of Europe, the president had a short visit with the self exiled Tundu Lissu.

We are told the visit took about an hour and they talked about a range of issues concerning the current state of political affairs.

Fair enough.

Since assuming the presidency, I don’t think she has met any high ranking leader from the main opposition party of CHADEMA [I stand to be corrected].

But now, while in Brussels, she has.

Which begs the question: did she really have a choice?

Could she have denied a request for a meeting with Tundu Lissu while she’s out there in the European capital basically begging for money and aid and whatnot?

How would that have looked in the eyes of the world? Not good.

Could she have given him an audience had it been in Kampala or Kigali, where they have like-minded regimes in power?

I doubt it. Seriously doubt it.

Nevertheless, I hope it was sincere and not just a PR stunt and performance art!

What say you? Drop your comments below.
"Every man has a choice between love of truth and love of repose. Love of repose brings him a solid reputation and peaceful life; love of truth keeps him in suspense. A man who loves truth respects the highest law of his being." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Did President Samia really HAD a choice?

During the second leg of her European tour, while in Brussels, the Belgian capital and the de facto capital of Europe, the president had a short visit with the self exiled Tundu Lissu.

We are told the visit took about an hour and they talked about a range of issues concerning the current state of political affairs.

Fair enough.

Since assuming the presidency, I don’t think she has met any high ranking leader from the main opposition party of CHADEMA [I stand to be corrected].

Could she have denied a request for a meeting with Tundu Lissu while she’s out there in the European capital basically begging for money and aid and whatnot?

Could she have given him an audience had it been in Kampala or Kigali, where they have like-minded regimes in power?

Nevertheless, I hope it was sincere and not just a PR stunt and performance art!

Fair enough.

"Nevertheless, I hope it was sincere and not just a PR stunt and performance art"

Thanks for just being polite!

She had no choice but to meet him, otherwise financiers would have paid deaf hair on her financial beggings

She had no choice..it is a process of reopening the country and she is trying harder to comply to the donors demands.

Meanwhile we demand justice for one of our own , our party has always been, still is and will be against impunity .

Back
Top Bottom