Demonoid iko wazi kujiunga kwa leo tu.

Kimweri

JF-Expert Member
Apr 16, 2008
kwa wale wanaofahamu uwepo wa demonoid.com mtakuwa mnafahamu ni jinsi gani hawa jamaa wamejizatiti katika kushare-files.
demonoid ni semi-public tracker with closed registration mode of membership.you have to be invited to get in there.
it has one of the best collection of books,Mp3,movies and softwares available for free on the internet.all you need is the internet and a bit-torrent app.
  • be able to share after finishing downloading-seeding.
    be friendly and respect other members,profanity is strongly prohibited in that scene.
    shusha as many materials as you can to share with others here in JF.

kwa link nenda www.demonoid.com

kwa wale wanaofahamu uwepo wa demonoid.com mtakuwa mnafahamu ni jinsi gani hawa jamaa wamejizatiti katika kushare-files.
demonoid ni semi-public tracker with closed registration mode of membership.you have to be invited to get in there.
it has one of the best collection of books,Mp3,movies and softwares available for free on the internet.all you need is the internet and a bit-torrent app.
  • be able to share after finishing downloading-seeding.
    be friendly and respect other members,profanity is strongly prohibited in that scene.
    shusha as many materials as you can to share with others here in JF.

kwa link nenda www.demonoid.com
Have been a member down there for sometime now:

Uploaded: 18.65 GB
Downloaded: 37.11 GB

Have been a member down there for sometime now:

Uploaded: 18.65 GB
Downloaded: 37.11 GB

That ratio is way down!around 0.5 i think,not bad i must say.,18GB of sharing is just as good!my ratio is 3:1,i always leave my PC like 20 days a month..,

i hope JF members will grab the occasion as quick,we need a well educated society,and this place is blessed with books,and many education materials,set aside entertainment stuffs

just created a dummy account,will use it to share stuffs here!

Duuh mshikaji Steve Dii....vipi umefanikiwa?...........kama bado....wee ni-PM.......

Nilipata bahati umeme haukukatika, hivyo nilifanikiwa kuregister straight away. Shukrani.
Kuna vitabu vya medicine nilikuwa navihitaji kwa sana, nadhani sasa kutakuwa na unafuu!

Hii kitu bado iko wazi... Yaani nimengojea invitation kwa muda mrefu... siwezi amini nilivyojiunga kirahisi leo.. Asante sana

Guys; make sure you read comments before you hit DOWNLOAD hahahaha... Mtajaza pc uchafu bure!

Guys; make sure you read comments before you hit DOWNLOAD hahahaha... Mtajaza pc uchafu bure!

vile vile uki-download ukumbuke kusema "thanks".....na japo u-comment kidogo kuhusu ulicho-download........

thanks Kimweri

- Nilichodownload ni:
1. A Dan Brown book collection
2. ITIL Study (All you need on this topic) = 491MB
3. VMWare Training = 87MB
4. Windows 7 Training = 688MB
5. e.t.c

waungwana nimefanikiwa kuwa member lakini tatizo ni kwamba sielewi jinsi ya kudownload nimejalibu kugonga sehem ya down load wapi inakataa nifundishe jamani ntatumiaje hiyo torrent

Back
Top Bottom