Deep inside, women don't love Sex. Marry her and she'll love more Shopping than Wild Sex.

Michael Ngusa

JF-Expert Member
Aug 4, 2014
From my experience, from reading, from my marriage, from common sense and from history...Women use sex to get something. Whether be marriage, promotion, favor or anything. To prove my point, see how sex is used to sell anything; from Billboards to Magazines, TV shows to Campaigns, without some feminism...your product will never survive.

Personally, I consider economic success of women as a seize from men. Think it this way; a rich father will protect her daughter from poor men by giving her everything she wants, a lady will succeed in Career by bribing authorities through sexual advancements, a Woman will snatch your everything through Court divorce., etc, etc,etc.

You know why? WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED BY POWER. Be powerful and you can control her. She will be loyal to you because of your power (money of course!). Once she gets what she wants, (mostly marriage), she will slowly love shopping Stainless Appliances than Wild Sex.

Beware.

This is scientific, women unlike men have periodic highs and lows in their need for sex. However sometimes they can conciously use sex as a weapon to achieve their needs.

Back
Top Bottom