Dear men, see how you tell a lady you love for the first time...

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
In a relationship, saying "I love you" is a significant step. It's exhilarating to express your feelings for someone you care about, but it may also be a little frightening to put yourself out there in such a public manner. If you're ready to confess your feelings to your partner but aren't sure how to go about it, this article will guide you through the process step by step.

0dc07b8429d44434abc88dfbf854490d

1. Everyone's experience of this time is unique. It is advisable to wait until you have a clear understanding of your emotions. Spend quality time with her on a regular basis so that you can get to know them better and develop a stronger bond. Keep track of how often you think about her and how you feel when you're not together. Allow your emotions to develop over time. It's also a good idea to hold off until you're confident that she'll love you back. Pay attention to obvious signals, such as her constant laughter with you over inside jokes or her willingness to share her sentiments with you. If you want to get a sense of whether or not you're on the same page, have a conversation with her in which you make it plain that you only want to date her exclusively, if you haven't done so previously.

2. Wait till you are alone in order to make the occasion feel private and memorable. If you are moved to express your feelings in the moment and you have given it some thought beforehand, go ahead and express yourself. Just make sure you're alone so that the time feels special and that there aren't any distractions from the present. Say something along the lines of, "I consider myself really fortunate to have you as a part of my life. I'm madly in love with you."
3. Express your feelings over dinner or on a romantic outing with a partner. Simply choose a location where you will have some privacy to ensure that the event is memorable. Make a plan for a date that will allow her to feel at ease and relaxed. For low-key events, forgo the five-course meal and opt instead for burgers and milkshakes to satisfy her cravings. Alternatively, pack a picnic lunch and tell her how you're feeling while eating lunch in the park with her.

4. Even though you are separated by a long distance, you can still express your feelings to her. Send her a text message to see if she will be available to speak on the phone. It's ideal to schedule a time to speak so that she isn't otherwise engaged when you call to express your feelings. Send her a text message that says something like, "I'm missing hearing your tone of voice. Would you be available to speak with me on the phone this evening?" Set up a video chat date, such as eating dinner together at each other's houses, to discuss your plans. Then add something along the lines of, "If we can't spend time together right now, I'm grateful for the opportunity to see your face. I'm madly in love with you." If you want to be romantic, you can also leave her a voicemail telling her how you feel.
5. This is a sensible method to communicate your feelings to your companion. It is not necessary for your present to be pricey or extravagant. Purchase a hardback copy of their favorite book and include a note inside that expresses your feelings for her. Purchase an arrangement of flowers and attach a "I love you" card to the bouquet. Ensure that your gift is tailored to her specific hobbies in order to make her feel exceptionally cared for and cherished. If she lives out of town, send the gift and message in the mail to them as a pleasant surprise.

6) Do not express your feelings for your partner solely for the sake of hearing their answer. A big part of saying "I love you" is allowing yourself to be vulnerable and communicate your sentiments honestly. If you tell her you love her and she doesn't answer right away with "I love you, too," that doesn't necessarily imply your relationship is over. Be patient and allow her to finish her sentence. Every individual moves at his or her own pace through the stages of a relationship. It's possible that they simply aren't ready yet. You should always remember that it is never a mistake to express your concern for someone you care about.
I hope that was of assistance.