Dear Kenyans, would you be so kind to host me for a month in Nairobi?

Michael Ngusa

JF-Expert Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear colleagues from Nairobi,

I found a job in Nairobi as Graphic Designer (I have 3 years' experience in the field), I am a Tanzanian from Dar es Salaam. I hope when I reach in Nairobi to also join a Church to keep serving my Lord Jesus, I'm a Musician, playing instruments apart from my profession. I am looking for anybody in Nairobi who would be willing to host me till my first Pay Check.

I'm available to provide my full details and identification on PM.Thank you.

I'm in a position to provide you with accomodation but I do not think you are genuine, Many conmen like pretending to be born again by quoting bible/kuran verses etc

Convince me you aren't a conman and I will provide you with accomodation, food and free transport to town for a month.

I'm in a position to provide you with accomodation but I do not think you are genuine, Many conmen like pretending to be born again by quoting bible/kuran verses etc

Convince me you aren't a conman and I will provide you with accomodation, food and free transport to town for a month.

Huu sasa ndio Ukenya wa kweli, hongera Guest from Wazua
Mtihani kwa kaka Board Member mfuate huyu mdao kwenye PM umthibitishie kama wewe mkweli kwenye hili na yupo radhi kukupokea na kukupa malazi kwa mwezi moja, pamoja na usafiri kila siku.

This is racially segregation, I have one Kenyan at home living fully free.
Duh!Hiki ni kithungu pia?Mwambie mwenzenu Kenya hakuna cha bure.Abaki huko huko tz,akija Nai na hako tayari kujitegemea atajiju!