Dear Government Leaders, officers and all Politicians: These are the ways of creating new jobs in any country please read careful

Meneja Wa Makampuni

JF-Expert Member
Jul 7, 2020
Dear Government Leaders, officers and all Politicians:

This is an open letter to you all,
I'm Manager wa Makampuni, everyday I'm thinking to figure out how to solve the problem of unemployment in our country.

These are the ways of creating new jobs in any country please read careful.

How to create jobs in a country

Additional jobs can be created by implementing the following;

1. Upskilling the workforce - It will make a person capable of doing different types of jobs.

2. Reducing Interest Rate - This will lead to the increased borrowing to start or expand the business.

3. Reduce Taxation or Tax Rebate - This will encourage setting up start-ups

4. Increasing government spending in building infrastructure - This will create a lot of jobs.
Also private investment will pour in when a good infrastructure is in place and that will lead to additional job creation.

5. Removing end user taxation - it will increase consumption.

6. Decreasing inflation - It will lead to higher currency rate and increased purchasing power.

7. Increasing manufacturing and exports - It will create additional jobs.

8. Cancelling the prolonged unemployment benefits - It will motivate the unemployed to look for jobs.

9. Build, build and build. Demolish old infrastructure and build new - It will generate more jobs.

These manufacturing industries will reduce unemployment rate very quickly.

Thank you for reading I hope you have got something to go with.

Thanks

I'm Manager wa Makampuni, everyday I'm thinking to figure out how to solve the problem of unemployment in our country.

1. Upskilling the workforce - It will make a person capable of doing different types of jobs.

2. Reducing Interest Rate - This will lead to the increased borrowing to start or expand the business.

4. Increasing government spending in building infrastructure - This will create a lot of jobs.
Also private investment will pour in when a good infrastructure is in place and that will lead to additional job creation.

6. Decreasing inflation - It will lead to higher currency rate and increased purchasing power.

8. Cancelling the prolonged unemployment benefits - It will motivate the unemployed to look for jobs.

9. Build, build and build. Demolish old infrastructure and build new - It will generate more jobs.

Thanks

Thanks
I think this is the only way to help people. Employment is the only way. Otherwise if money is not a factor and goverment is absent. People will go back to barter trade system and every body will be centered to his activities within his family or clan

Thanks
But let mi tell yu something bro. Differentiate jobs and slavely. Job can be created but in which manner and who will benefit the most? Those are the key questions before creating any employment programs in a country.
Lets say yu go in england as an african. Its very common to be the working class. But most of the foreigners in african countries are always seem to be in first class jobs. I think this is not by accident. Its by design

Thanks
Number 8 kwetu haihusiki! Umesahau kilimo mkuu! Kilimo kina ajiri asilimia kubwa ya watanzania.

Thanks
Hizi point ume zitoa darasani au ktk chumi za wenzetu ??
Kwa mfano umeweka unemployment benefit sisi hatuna hiyo kitu

Thanks
There is nothing here bro,ur going in circles,the question how do you create "different types of jobs"
You don't just wake up one day and create a job,there is a need of change of policy,we need more foreign investment,more manufacturing factories/industries,we need more Agri technology,the government should lobby first world countries to come and invest in vehicle factory,hi tech and technological industry,
Going to china buy some goods and come and sell back home,is not a sustainable way of creating employment,those goods we buy from china,should be manufactured here,
We need manufacturing industries to reduce unemployment,

Increasing government spending in building infrastructure - This will create a lot of jobs.
This is exactly what mr Stone did, (building roads, hospitals/health centers, sgr, hydropower dam, etc), and in return he's getting blamed in every corner of this country, especially by haters! Would it work if done differently?

Hizo tax za Ku remove Tz ni kama zipi?Kwa Tanzania kila siku Kodi inafikiriwa kuongezwa

Thanks
Remember what JPM tried to do

there is a need of change of policy,we need more foreign investment,more manufacturing factories/industries,we need more Agri technology,the government should lobby first world countries to come and invest in vehicle factory,hi tech and technological industry,
The best thing we can do here is not lobbying, all we need to do is to create a sustainable environment that's favorable and enticing to investors; they will come themselves (the Haya people say 'bijampola'). Mazingira rafiki kwa wawekezaji ni muhimu sana kama kweli tunataka kuongeza ajira.
Tunapaswa pia kuboresha mazingira yetu na kukiboresha kilimo chetu ili kitengeneze ajirashawishi na kutoa manufaa yanayovutia watu kuwekeza na kuajiriwa.