Dear Dr. Mashinji

LENDEYSON

JF-Expert Member
Sep 27, 2013
When we last met, I remember to have advised you on strengthening, among other areas, THE LEGAL TEAM! You promised me that you'll take that and act upon. It has been moths now, and I'm asking you another thing, TO SEE THE LEGAL TEAM TOMORROW AT THE COURT, FILING FOR COURT INJUCTION AGAINST what is taking place in Tarime and elsewhere with injustices to our aspirants! You need to act immediately or else don't waste your time going to the election! I don't understand as to when Chadema became a CRYING BABE! We followers don't like it, don't pamper us with " The Party has Graduated" thing! Tomorrow! I have said TOMORROW, else, leave the Seat!

Who is ready to loose his bread?? We had exparts like Mabele and Masumbuko. Where are they?? Lost in the wind! Damn it! We had 1 TL where is he?? Now we only have Peter do yu want to loose him also?? Acheni hizo. B/up sana Dr. Hawa hawakusaidii yakikupata.Cowards never die easily.

When we last met, I remember to have advised you on strengthening, among other areas, THE LEGAL TEAM! You promised me that you'll take that and act upon. It has been moths now, and I'm asking you another thing, TO SEE THE LEGAL TEAM TOMORROW AT THE COURT, FILING FOR COURT INJUCTION AGAINST what is taking place in Tarime and elsewhere with injustices to our aspirants! You need to act immediately or else don't waste your time going to the election! I don't understand as to when Chadema became a CRYING BABE! We followers don't like it, don't pamper us with " The Party has Graduated" thing! Tomorrow! I have said TOMORROW, else, leave the Seat!
Yametimia

Back
Top Bottom