Dear brother

TUPACified

JF-Expert Member
Feb 27, 2015
We don't know each other like that, we were raised & grew up differently, but we do have one main thing in common, We are men and we live almost all our lives trying to impress women, it's la cosa nostra. I do understand everyone got their own styles and graces in doing that and it's cool, but some of your ways aren't that ‘slick' brother.

For instance, I could be here trying to be about mine, but you would find a way to try score some points by killing my vibe. The other day you came on my thread and started going about some trick' sh!t , telling me what language I should use and what not.

I tried to let you know it wasn't cool but you wouldn't get it, so you called your squad of fellow veterans including your Queen bee just to gang up on a brother, for what man? I can understand when a woman pull such a lame move to gain attention, but when a brother do, it's just sad.

I can choose to ignore you (which I do most of the time), but sometimes the freestyle fanatic in me is so hard to resist so I find myself trying to ridicule you (back) so you slow your roll. Or sometimes you just find me in my Luda's get back attitude and I can't help but let it out on you man, even tho I may not want to do that.

Here's what's up, we can impress these ladies without going at each other, there's more than enough of them for everyone anyway. + I may not be here for such (not directly anyway). Sometimes all I'm here for, is learn a thing or 2 about daily life or refresh my mind before I go back to chasing my ambitions as a ridah. So I may not be posing any competition to you bruh, just do your thing.

Besides, you could be doing all that for another hairy dude just like you and me just posing as a woman for his own sick reasons, but you think it's a one fine mami behind that fake ID and pic (it's a crazy world man), or she could turn out to be not all that you've made her to be.All in all, you can do it without being a stiggity. Just get your stigity and your currency chasing game right, and they'll be coming at u instead, I play you not. And I'll be here to give you props for your score when you're flossing.

That's all I had for today. If you feel me, maybe we can get together sometimes and just like Luniz, put 5 or whatever number we got on it, make the sky all foggy, and forget all life's bs for a minute so when we come back to our normal selves we start afresh with the daily hustles (Seriously tho, that sh!t makes you stupid), if you know what I mean.

Then again, you may not understand what I'm saying, don't stress, I wasn't talking to you. But I also do understand you may have some issues, if that's the case, then all I can say is play on Player.

Peace!

yoyo yo....got u tupac, and these people bana... You know they don't know people and....you know like yaya...sijaelewa hata kitu hapo.

yoyo yo....got u tupac, and these people bana... You know they don't know people and....you know like yaya...sijaelewa hata kitu hapo.

Hakuna noma man, usiwaze. btw, I am not Tupac, just a fan who's Tupac-ified

They don't bother me at all man. Basically, i was just practicing my writing skills

Practising or not, I just liked what you said..always let the suckers have it with both barrels..coz they aint nuthing but a bunch of haters..its like they are after "what I cant have none shall have" if you feel me.

Then there are here those who feel they are strong by saying somebody else is weak..they are sadists who are trying to discredit everything which has anything to do with their opposite religion..well the age of torelance is gone..we gonna deal with them in the only language they know and understand..let then continue with their shit on christian pastors..they are just fouling the air and spreading dust..well, um gonna assure them one thing...when the dust is settled there will be only one winner standing and it wont be them.

We are coming with our Lemmingtons ablazing pals!!!

Practising or not, I just liked what you said..always let the suckers have it with both barrels..coz they aint nuthing but a bunch of haters..its like they are after "what I cant have none shall have" if you feel me.

Then there are here those who feel they are strong by saying somebody else is weak..they are sadists who are trying to discredit everything which has anything to do with their opposite religion..well the age of torelance is gone..we gonna deal with them in the only language they know and understand..let then continue with their shit on christian pastors..they are just fouling the air and spreading dust..well, um gonna assure them one thing...when the dust is settled there will be only one winner standing and it wont be them.

We are coming with our Lemmingtons ablazing pals!!!
Straight up, thanx Man

Amazing, four generalisations in one comment, that has to be some sort of record. it would seem that you had a very strange childhood.

Amazing, four generalisations in one comment, that has to be some sort of record. it would seem that you had a very strange childhood.
You're good dear brother, very good. We should do this man. So how do you charge, per hours or sessions?