Dawa ya Ngao kupuliziwa kwenye mbogamboga

NgomaNzito

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2008
Naomba kuwauliza wale wenye utaalamu wa afya na wanabodi kwa ujumla hivi sasa wakulima wa mbogamboga wanatumia dawa ya ngao kupulizia kwenye mbogamboga kuwaua wadudu waharibifu hiyo dawa haiwezi kuwa na madhara kiafya?

tunakula sumu kila kukicha ... mara ngao kwenye bonga za majani mara dawa ya kuhifadhi maiti kwenye samaki .. definately ni simu na inaua if not immediately then gradually ... sikuhizi kuna magonjwa mengi .. funny enough zamani ukiumwa kichwa tu panadol inatosha ... sikuhizi subutu .. haifai imekuwa kama mhogo mbichi unatafuna tu ...na ukimeza dawa hovyo utafumua maradhi lukuki na ya ajabu ...

Hii kweli ni Bongo!!!
What is the chemical composition of the Ngao?

Hao wasambazaji au anayejua chemical composition ya ngao watueleze sio tunatumia vitu bila ya kufahamu

aliyeleta topic hii ndo atoe ushahidi wa hili jambo, sio atuletee kitu ambacho hata hakipo. I can't believe that, it is not true. labda wabongo wangekuwa wakenya ndo wangefanya hivyo, ila sio hapa.

aliyeleta topic hii ndo atoe ushahidi wa hili jambo, sio atuletee kitu ambacho hata hakipo. I can't believe that, it is not true. labda wabongo wangekuwa wakenya ndo wangefanya hivyo, ila sio hapa.

I think wewe utakua mtoto wa kishua. Hujui whats happening in the streets kabisa. jaribu kutoka nje ya geti utambelee pale vingunguti mchicha au lile bonde la msimbazi hata pale kigogo.

i think utaelewa wabongo wengine hawana bongo.
FYI kabla hujatumia any vegetable make sure its treated with vinegar. Cz ukichemsha sana unatoa nutrients.

Ngao imetengenezwa kwa kutumia deltamethrin.

Deltamethrin is a pyrethroid ester insecticide.

Deltamethrin products are among some of the most popular and widely used insecticides in the world and have become very popular with pest control operators and individuals in the United States in the past five years.[2] This material is a member of one of the safest classes of pesticides: synthetic pyrethroids. While mammalian exposure to deltamethrin is classified safe, this pesticide is highly toxic to aquatic life, particularly fish, and therefore must be used with extreme caution around water.

There are many uses for deltamethrin, ranging from agricultural uses to home pest control. Deltamethrin has been instrumental in preventing the spread of diseases carried by tick-infested prairie dogs, rodents and other burrowing animals. It is helpful in eliminating and preventing a wide variety of household pests, especially spiders, fleas, ticks, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches and bedbugs.

Deltamethrin is also one of the primary ingredients in ant chalk.

In humans
While deltamethrin is easy to use and very effective, it should always be treated with respect. It should be applied according to the instructions that come with the insecticide. When care is not taken, deltamethrin poisoning can occur.

Since deltamethrin is a neurotoxin, it attacks the nervous system. Skin contact can lead to tingling or reddening of the skin local to the application. If taken in through the eyes or mouth, a common symptom is facial paraesthesia, which can feel like many different abnormal sensations, including burning, partial numbness, "pins and needles", skin crawling, etc.

There are no antidotes, and treatment must be symptomatic, as approved by a physician. Over time, deltamethrin is metabolized, with a rapid loss of toxicity, and passed from the body. Contact a Poison Control center or your physician as soon as possible for guidance in treatment.

Nimejaribu kupitia some articles on the rate of degradation,elimination after absorption,inaonesha athari zake ni ndogo kama zipo,may be in the long run.

Ok Mbeba maono
Sio kweli na sijayaokota haya maneno if u like make your own investigation if u wish lakini kama ni mtoto wa getini ok lakini nenda kwenye mashamba bustani za mbogamboga utapata ukweli

wewe kweli ni mweu usipende kubisha vitu usivyofahamu its better to stay cool and to what other people sayin hiyo ishu ni ya ukweli kabisa tena inapigwa kwenye nyanya na mboga nyingine zinazoasiliwa sana na wadudu

Back
Top Bottom