Dawa ya genital helpes(herpes simplex virus)

Dawa zipo nyingi tu.,kwanza jibu yafuatayo.
1.wewe ni mwanaume au mwanamke?
2.je umeathirika na virusi vya ukimwi au la
3.una miaka mingapi

Dawa zipo nyingi tu.,kwanza jibu yafuatayo.
1.wewe ni mwanaume au mwanamke?
2.je umeathirika na virusi vya ukimwi au la
3.una miaka mingapi

Mie ni Mwanaume,bahati nzuri sijaathirika na HIV, na nina 35yrs.Karibu unifahamishe ndg Bawa mwamba

Genital Herpes Health Center

Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 and type 2. Type 1 usually causes mouth sores, previously it rarely caused genital ulcers but this has changed. Most infected people have no symptoms but can release the virus between outbreaks. Learning about herpes can reduce risks.

Genital herpes is a disease caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV), of which there are two types. Type 1 (HSV-1) usually causes oral herpes, an infection of the lips and mouth. Symptoms are commonly known as cold sores or fever blisters. In the past, HSV-1 was not known to cause genital herpes, but that is changing, especially among people who begin having sex at a young age. Still, in most cases, genital herpes is caused by the second type of herpes virus (HSV-2).
genital_herpes-1.jpg

HSV-2 lives in the nerves. When it's active, it travels to the surface of the infected area (skin or mucous membrane) and makes copies of itself. This is called "shedding" because these new viruses can, at this time, rub off on another person. Then the virus travels back down the nerve to a ganglion (mass of nerve tissue), usually at the base of the spine, where it lies dormant for a while.
Who Gets Genital Herpes?

About one-fifth of all people aged 12 and up in the U.S. are infected with the HSV-2 virus that causes genital herpes, but as many as 90% don't know it. (By comparison, experts estimate 50% to 80% of adults have oral herpes.)
More women than men are infected -- one in four women compared with one in five men. One reason may be that the virus can infect a woman's genitals more easily than it can a man's. Genital herpes is more common among blacks than it is among whites, and it becomes more common as people age. The more sex partners people have, the more common it is, too.
How Is Herpes (Oral or Genital) Spread?

HSV-1 is usually passed from person to person by kissing. HSV-1 can also spread from the mouth to the genitals during oral sex (fellatio, cunnilingus, analingus). If this happens, it becomes a case of genital herpes.
HSV-2 is most often passed by vaginal sex and anal sex. But just as HSV-1 can infect the genitals and cause genital herpes, HSV-2 can pass from one person's genitals to another person's mouth, resulting in oral herpes.
HSV-2 cannot survive long on a non-living surface, so there is no real risk of getting it from a toilet seat or hot tub, for example.
How Can Genital Herpes Be Prevented?

Using a latex barrier (a condom or dental dam) during sex may protect you or your partner from herpes, but only if it covers the area where the virus is shedding. You should avoid having sex if you or your partner has visible sores on the genitals, and you shouldn't receive oral sex from someone who has a sore on his or her mouth.
It's important to know that HSV can be contagious even when no symptoms are visible

What Is Genital Herpes?

Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). HSV-type 1 commonly causes fever blisters on the mouth or face (oral herpes), while HSV-type 2 typically affects the genital area (genital herpes). However, both viral types can cause either genital or oral infections. Most of the time, HSV-1 and HSV-2 are inactive, or "silent," and cause no symptoms, but some infected people have "outbreaks" of blisters and ulcers. Once infected with HSV, people remain infected for life.
How Is Genital Herpes Spread?

HSV-1 and HSV-2 are transmitted through direct contact, including kissing, sexual contact (vaginal, oral, or anal sex), or skin-to-skin contact.
Genital herpes can be transmitted with or without the presence of sores or other symptoms. It often is transmitted by people who are unaware that they are infected, or by people who do not recognize that their infection can be transmitted even when they have no symptoms.
How Common Is Genital Herpes?

Results of a recent, nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five of the total adolescent and adult population, is infected with HSV-2.
HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of five). This may be because male to female transmission is more efficient than female to male transmission. HSV-2 infection is also more common in blacks (45.9%) than in whites (17.6%). Race and ethnicity in the United States are risk markers that correlate with other more fundamental determinants of health such as poverty, access to quality health care, health-care seeking behavior, illicit drug use, and living in communities with high prevalence of STDs.
Since the late 1970s, the number of Americans with genital herpes infection (i.e., prevalence) has increased 30%. Prevalence is increasing most dramatically among young white teens; HSV-2 prevalence among 12- to 19-year-old whites is now five times higher than it was 20 years ago. And young adults ages 20 to 29 are now twice as likely to have HSV-2.
Is Genital Herpes Serious?

HSV-2 usually produces mild symptoms, and most people with HSV-2 infection have no recognized symptoms. However, HSV-2 can cause recurrent painful genital ulcers in many adults, and HSV-2 infection can be severe in people with suppressed immune systems. Regardless of severity of symptoms, genital herpes frequently causes psychological distress among people who know they are infected.
In addition, HSV-2 can cause potentially fatal infections in infants if the mother is shedding virus at the time of delivery. It is important that women avoid contracting herpes during pregnancy, because a first episode during pregnancy creates a greater risk of transmission to the newborn. If a woman has active genital herpes at delivery, a cesarean-section delivery is usually performed. Fortunately, infection of an infant is rare among women with HSV-2 infection.
In the United States, HSV-2 may play a major role in the heterosexual spread of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Herpes can make people more susceptible to HIV infection, and can make HIV-infected individuals more infectious.

Sexual Health and Genital Herpes

Genital herpes is a highly contagious infection usually spread through intercourse with a person with infected sores, but it can be passed through oral or anal sex as well. It may also be spread even when sores are not visible.​
Genital herpes can also be transmitted (spread) to a newborn during birth if the mother has an active infection.

What Causes Genital Herpes?

Usually, this infection is caused by the herpes simplex virus-2 (HSV-2) althoughherpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1), the virus responsible for cold sores, is increasingly the cause of the disease. It can be spread by an infected partner who does not have any sores and may not even know they have the disease.
How Common Is Genital Herpes?

At least 45 million American adults and adolescents have genital herpes -- that's one out of every four to five people, making it one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Since the late 1970s, the number of Americans with genital herpes infection has increased 30%, mostly in teens and young adults.​
Genital herpes is more common in women than in men.
How Do I Know If I Have Genital Herpes?

Most people infected with genital herpes have very minimal or no signs or symptoms of their disease. The first attack of herpes usually follows this course:​

• Skin on or near the sex organ becomes inflamed. Skin may burn, itch, or be painful.
  • Blister-like sores appear on or near the sex organs.
  • Sores open, scab over, and then heal.
Symptoms that may also be present when the virus first appears include:​

• Swollen glands
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Burning when passing urine
  • Muscle aches
The first outbreak of herpes can last for several weeks. After the outbreak, the virus retreats to the nervous system, where it remains inactive until something triggers it to become active again.Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first episode. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years.​
How Often Do Herpes Outbreaks Happen?

How often herpes outbreaks occur depends on the person. On average, people with herpes experience about four outbreaks a year. The first outbreak usually is the most painful and takes the longest to heal. The pain and recovery time often decrease with each outbreak.
What Triggers a Herpes Outbreak?

It depends on the person. Some commonly reported triggers include:​

• Stress
  • Illness
  • Surgery
  • Vigorous sex
  • Diet
  • Monthly period
How Is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?

Your doctor can diagnose genital herpes by visual inspection if the outbreak is typical and by taking a sample from the sore(s). But, HSV infections can be difficult to diagnose between outbreaks. Your doctor may check for ulcers internally -- on the cervix in women and the urethra in men. Blood tests that detect HSV-1 or HSV-2 antibodies may be helpful, although the results are not always easy to interpret.

How Is Genital Herpes Treated?

There is no cure for genital herpes, but your doctor can prescribe anti-viral drugs, in pill or ointment form, that may help the sores heal faster.​
Over-the-counter painkillers may help with the discomfort.
If recurrences of your genital herpes are frequent, your doctor may prescribe an antiviral medication (such as Famvir (famciclovir), Valtrex (valacyclovir), and Zovirax (acyclovir) to take on a regular basis to help suppress the outbreaks.​
How Does Genital Herpes Affect a Pregnant Woman and Her Baby?

Outbreaks of genital herpes during pregnancy have been associated with miscarriage, stillbirth, prematurity, and herpes infection causing severe brain injury and possible blindness in the baby. In most cases, women with herpes can give birth to healthy babies. If you have herpes and plan to have children, discuss your illness with your doctor.
How Can I Protect Myself From Herpes?

To prevent getting genital herpes:

• Do not have sex with someone who has an open sore on his or her sex organs.
  • Always use a latex condom during sex.
  • Limit your number of sex partners.
Taking antiviral medications can reduce the risk of a person with genital herpes from spreading the disease, but that doesn't eliminate the risk. Be sure to practice the measures listed above to decrease risk.
Can Herpes Be Cured?

There is no cure for herpes. Once a person has the virus, it remains in the body. The virus lies inactive in the nerve cells until something triggers it to become active again. These herpes "outbreaks," which can include the painful herpes sores, can be controlled with medication.
What Can I Do If I Have Herpes?

Many people who find out that they have herpes feel depressed knowing that they will always have the virus and can give it to others. But you are not alone. If you have herpes, you should learn all that you can about the condition. Information will help you to manage your disease and feel better about yourself. It also helps to talk about your illness with a trusted friend.If you have herpes, you can still have sex, if you or your partner use a condom and you tell your partner about the illness. You also can still have children.​
​Sexual Health: Genital Herpes

Dr MziziMkavu...elaborate please!!!

It depends on the person. Some commonly reported triggers include:​

• Stress
  • Illness
  • Surgery
  • Vigorous sex
  • Diet
  • Monthly period

Last edited by a moderator:
Malengelenge sehemu za siri genital helpes(herpes simplex virus)

Ugonjwa wa malengelenge katika sehemu za siri husababishwa na maambukizi ya herpes simplex virus(HSV). Aina nyingi za

malengelenge huwa ni kutokana na aina ya pili ya HSV (HSV type 2). hatahivyo, maambukizi kutokana na aina ya kwanza ya HSV (HSV

type 1
) nayo yapo. Malengelenge katika sehemu za siri husababisha vivimbe vinavyouma vinavyojirudia kila mara, ingawa mara nyingi

ugonjwa huwa hauonyeshi dalili kwa muda mrefu. Nchini Marekani, mtu mmoja kati ya watano wenye umri wa zaidi ya miaka 12

ameathirika na HSV, na idadi kubwa ya hao waliambukizwa - karibia asilimia 90 - hawafahamu kuwa wana ugonjwa. Upimaji wa damu

huweza kuonyesha uwepo wa maambukizi ya HSV, hata kama mtu bado hajaanza kuonyesha dalili. Dalili za HSV zinaweza kutibika kwa .

100215132424_herpes_226.jpg
Virusi vya Herpes

Herpes
Huu husababishwa na aina fulani ya kirusi, kama kile kinachosababisha mafua na vidonda vya mdomoni. Mbali na kusambazwa kupitia ngono pia husambazwa kupitia kufanya mapenzi ya kunyonyana sehemu za siri.
Dalili: Ni Kupata vidonda ukeni au uumeni mfano wa vile vinavyotokea mdomoni wakati wa homa kali ya mafua.
Matibabu: Sasa kuna dawa na krimu za kupambana na virusi hivi. Lakini kumbuka hata unapotibiwa virusi vya herpes bado hubaki mwilini mwako na vinaweza kuzusha tena vindonda. Pia kama umja mzito unaweza kumwambukiza mtoto wako, hivyo basi kama una vijidonda ni vyema kumjulisha mkunga wako ama daktari ili upate matibabu yafaayo.

kutumia madawa ya yanayopambana na virusi kama vile acyclovir, lakini HSV hawawezi kutoka katika mwili - hawatibiki.

Mie mkuu nilitaka ufanye mnyambuliko hapo kwenye rangi ya nanihii.
Mkuu BAK kuna Mwanamke wa Kizungu nilimuuliza Swali hilo kuhusu hiyo ( Vigorous sex) Alinijibu hivi hebu soma hapa chini

[h=2]What is vigorous sex?[/h]
(My only comment on your question is what vigorous sex to you may not be to someone else, I know I have had sex with my

husband 4 times since my diagnosis 6 weeks ago and it has never caused me an outbreak. I have type hsv1 my hubby had cold

sores is whole life we have been married 24 years and were careful when having oral sex, this past xmas we had oral sex 8

days after he had many months of oral outbreaks, thought we were safe and BAM here I am, I do not know what type you

have or if having hsv1 or hsv2 makes a difference. Try a lube see if that helps you. Ky is good some like astroglide, BUT make

sure it does not have fragrance or a warming solution in it that can irritate the genital area. See if that helps, take care and keep smiling) Ninafikiri sasa nimesha kujibu swali lako mkuu BAK.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BAK
THANK YOU!!!! Vigorous sex differs from one person to another.

Mkuu BAK kuna Mwanamke wa Kizungu nilimuuliza Swali hilo kuhusu hiyo ( Vigorous sex) Alinijibu hivi hebu soma hapa chini

What is vigorous sex?

(My only comment on your question is what vigorous sex to you may not be to someone else, I know I have had sex with my

husband 4 times since my diagnosis 6 weeks ago and it has never caused me an outbreak. I have type hsv1 my hubby had cold

sores is whole life we have been married 24 years and were careful when having oral sex, this past xmas we had oral sex 8

days after he had many months of oral outbreaks, thought we were safe and BAM here I am, I do not know what type you

have or if having hsv1 or hsv2 makes a difference. Try a lube see if that helps you. Ky is good some like astroglide, BUT make

sure it does not have fragrance or a warming solution in it that can irritate the genital area. See if that helps, take care and keep smiling) Ninafikiri sasa nimesha kujibu swali lako mkuu BAK.​

THANK YOU!!!! Vigorous sex differs from one person to another.
Mkuu BAK Vigorous sex uliyokusudia hapa itakuwa ni ya Oral Sex mapenzi ya kunyonyana Sehemu za siri sio nzuri kiafya hebu soma zaidi hapa chini

Oral sex is sexual activity involving the stimulation of the genitaliaof a sex partner by the use of themouth, tongue, teeth or

throat.Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females while fellatio refer to oral sex performed on males.Anilingus refers

to oral stimulation of a person'sanus. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body (as in kissing andlicking) is usually not

considered oral sex. People may engage in oral sex as part of foreplay beforesexual intercourse, during, or as intercourse.
Health risks and other studies

STDs

Chlamydia, human papillomavirus(HPV), gonorrhea, herpes,hepatitis (multiple strains), and other sexually transmitted diseases(STDs)-including HIV-can be transmitted through oral sex. While the exact risk of transmitting HIV through oral sex is unknown, it is

generally thought to be lower than other sex practices. The risks from most of these types of infections are generally considered far less than those associated with
vaginalor anal sex.

If the receiving partner has wounds or open sores on their genitals, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in their mouth,

or bleeding gums, this poses an increased risk of
STD transmission. Brushing the teeth, flossing, undergoing dental work, or eating

crunchy foods such as chips relatively soon before or after giving oral sex can also increase the risk of transmission, because all of

these activities can cause small scratches in the lining of the mouth. These wounds, even when they are
microscopic, increase the

chances of contracting
STDs that can be transmitted orally under these conditions. Such contact can also lead to more mundane
infections from common bacteria and viruses found in, around, and secreted from the genital regions.

HPV and oral cancer

Links have been reported between oral cancer and oral sex with HPV-infected people. In 2005, a research study at the College of Malmö in Sweden suggested that performing unprotected oral sex on a person infected with HPV might increase the risk of oral cancer.

The study found that 36 percent of the
cancer patients had HPV compared to only 1 percent of the healthy control group.

Another recent study suggests a
correlation between oral sex and head and neck cancer. It is believed that this is due to the

transmission of
human papillomavirus(HPV), a virus that has been implicated in the majority of cervical cancers and which has been

detected in throat cancer tissue in numerous studies. The
New England Journal of Medicinestudy concluded that people who had one to

five oral-sex partners in their lifetime had approximately a doubled risk of throat cancer compared with those who never engaged in this activity and those with more than five oral-sex partners had a 250% increased risk.

Miscarriage reduction

Oral sex is correlated with reducing the risk of miscarriages by inducingimmunological tolerance to the proteins in sperm, a process

known as
paternal tolerance. While any exposure to a partner's semen during sexual activity appears to decrease a woman's chances f

for the various immunological disorders that can occur during pregnancy,
immunological tolerance could be most quickly established

through oral introduction and gastrointestinal absorption of semen.Recognizing that some of the studies potentially included the

presence of confounding factors, such as the possibility that women who regularly perform oral sex and swallow semen also engage in

more frequent intercourse, the researchers also noted that, either way, "the data still overwhelmingly supports the main theory" behind

all their studies-that repeated exposure to semen establishes the maternal
immunological tolerance necessary for a safe and successful pregnancy.

Ukiendelea Kufanya Mapenzi ya Kunyonyan Sehemu za Siri kuan uwezekano wa kupata moja ya Maradhi haya hapa chini

090731182443_sp_clamidia226.jpg
Virusi vya Chlamydia

(1)Chlamydia
Husababishwa na viini vya bacteria na waweza kuathiri uke, mrija wa kupitisha mkojo, uume au sehemu ya kupitishia haja kubwa.
Dalili: Kwa wanawake dalili hazionekani kwa urahisi. Ubaya ni kuwa ugonjwa huo unaweza kuathiri fallopian tubes – yaani mirija ya kupitia mayai kutoka kwa ovari hadi kwenye nyumba ya uzazi hivyo basi kusababisha utasa. Wakati mwengine dalili hii unaweza kuiona - kutokwa na majimaji ya ukeni yasiyo ya kawaida na kuhisi maumivu wakati wa kukojoa.
Kwa wanaume ugonjwa huu huathiri mrija wa kupitishia mkojo, uzuri ni kwamba dalili huonekana wazi, kama vile uume kutokwa na ute na kusikia maumivu wakati wa kukojoa.
Matibabu: Ni pamoja na kufanyiwa uchunguzi wa mkojo au damu. Unapotambuliwa daktari hupendekzeza dawa maalum ya kumeza. Kama umefanya mapenzi hivi karibuni basi yafaa mpenzi huyo aarifiwe ili nae atibiwe pia.

(2)
100427211216_kisonono_226x170_nocredit.jpg

Virusi vya Kisonono

Kisonono (Gonorrhoea)
Huu husababishwa pia na bacteria. Unapofanya mapenzi na mtu mwenye kisonono unaweza kuaathiri viungo kama vile uke, uume, sehemu ya haja kubwa na ya haja ndogo, na hata koo au mdomo kama ukifanya mapenzi ya kunyonyana.
Dalili: Wanawake hutokwa na ute mwingi wa njano au kijani kutoka ukeni na kusikia maumivu wakati wa kukojoa. Kwa wanaume uume uliathirika hutoa ute wa njano au kijani, na kupata maumivu wakati wa kukojoa.
Pia kuna uwezekano wa kuwashwa ama kutokwa na maji maji katika sehemu ya kupitishia haja kubwa. Ingawa hivyo baadhi ya watu hawaoni dalili zozote kabisa lakini bado wanaweza kuwambukiza wanaofanya mapenzi nao.
Matibabu: Iwapo matibabu hayatapatikana kwa haraka kuna hatari ya mirija ya kupitisha mayai (fallopian tubes) kuharibika na hivyo kusababisha utasa.

Kama una kisonono usifanye tena mapenzi hadi utakapofanyiwa uchunguzi na kupewa madawa ya kutibu ugonjwa. Ni muhimu sana kumfahamisha mpenzio ili nae pia atibiwe.

100215132424_herpes_226.jpg
Virusi vya Herpes

(3) Herpes Malengelenge Sehemu za Siri
Huu husababishwa na aina fulani ya kirusi, kama kile kinachosababisha mafua na vidonda vya mdomoni. Mbali na kusambazwa kupitia ngono pia husambazwa kupitia kufanya mapenzi ya kunyonyana sehemu za siri.
Dalili: Ni Kupata vidonda ukeni au uumeni mfano wa vile vinavyotokea mdomoni wakati wa homa kali ya mafua.
Matibabu: Sasa kuna dawa na krimu za kupambana na virusi hivi. Lakini kumbuka hata unapotibiwa virusi vya herpes bado hubaki mwilini mwako na vinaweza kuzusha tena vindonda. Pia kama umja mzito unaweza kumwambukiza mtoto wako, hivyo basi kama una vijidonda ni vyema kumjulisha mkunga wako ama daktari ili upate matibabu yafaayo.

(4) Homa ya Manjano Hepatitis

Hepatitis
Classification and external resources

Alcoholic hepatitis evident by fatty change, cellnecrosis, Mallory bodies
ICD-10K75.9
ICD-9573.3
DiseasesDB20061
MeSHD006505
Hepatitis(Homa ya Manjano) (wingi hepatitides) ni kuvimba ini inayohusishwa naSelikuvimba kiinii katika tishu ya ini Jina ni kutoka Kigiriki hepar na (ἧπαρ), mizizi

kuwa hepat - (ἡπατ-), maana ini, na suffix-itis, maana yake "kuvimba" (c.' . hali hii inaweza kuwa na kikwazo cha kuzuia (kujiponyesha yenyewe) au inaweza kuendelea kuwa fibrosisi (kovu) na ugojwa sugu wa ini.

Homa ya Manjano inaweza kujitokeza kwa kiasilimia au bila dalili yeyote, lakini mara nyingi huleta homa ya manjano, kukosa hamu (ukosefu wa hamu ya chakula) na unyonge wa mwili. Homa ya Manjano ni kali' wakati inapodumu chini ya miezi sita na sugu wakati unapozidisha miezi sita. Kundi la virusi linalojulikana kama

Homa ya Majano ndilo linasababisha kesi nyingi za Homa ya Manjano ulimwenguni, lakini inaweza pia kwa kutokana na sumu (hasa pombe, madawa fulani na mimea), maambukizi mengine na magonjwa ya kingamwilinafsi

(5)
Magonjwa yakuambukizana kupitia kufanya ngono

(6) Virusi Vya Ukimwi

(7) Kensa ya shingo

Hayo ndio baadhim ya Maradhi yanyotokana na kufanya mapenzi ya kunyonyana baina ya mume kumnyonya mwanamke

ndio anaweza kupata moja ya hayo maradhi tuwe waangalifu sisi Wanaume tunaopenda kuwanyonya wapenzi wetu wa

kike Sehemu za siri kuna maradhi mabaya kule Sukari imeingia mchanga mkuu BAK.

7. Picture of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

stds-s7-photo-of-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1.jpg

​Herpes simplex type 1: A herpes virus that causes cold sores and feverblisters in and around the mouth.:In rare cases, as when someone's immune system is severely compromised, this virus can cause infection of the brain (encephalitis).
Herpes simplex type 1 is also known as human herpesvirus 1 (HHV-1).

8. Picture of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2

stds-s8-photo-of-herpes-simplex-virus-type-2.jpg

Herpes simplex type 2: A herpes virus that causes genital herpes, which is characterized by sores in the genital area. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
This virus, like herpes simplex type 1, can also cause infection of the brain (encephalitis) if the immune system is severely defective or compromised. The treatment of infection with herpes simplex type 2 is by topical or oral anti-viral medication.
Herpes simplex type 2 is also known as human herpesvirus 2 (HHV-2).

How to Treat Genital Herpes With Vitamins or Herbs

Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. If you have genital herpes, you may suffer from

periodic outbreaks of painful, fluid-filled blisters which may be preceded by a feeling of itching or pain around your genitals, also known

as the prodomal stage. Because the human immune system cannot eliminate the herpes simplex virus from the body, there is no way to

cure genital herpes. Some vitamins and herbal medications may be able to reduce the severity or frequency of herpes outbreaks, though there is not enough scientific evidence to support their effectiveness.

Step 1

Take astralagus supplements. Astralagus is an herb used by many to boost the strength of the immune system. A strong immune system is needed to prevent herpes outbreaks and also can reduce the severity and frequency of a genital herpes flareup. Best-Herpes-Treatments.com recommends taking between 400 and 7,000 mg of astralagus powdered extract. Because astralagus can interact with some medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking this medication.

Step 2

Take vitamin C and bioflavonoid supplements. Taking 600 mg of both vitamin C and bioflavonoids three time each day can help reduce the length of a herpes outbreak, VitaminsDeficiency.org reports. For best results, begin taking the supplements three days after you first experience the prodomal stage.

Step 3

Apply propolis ointment to the herpes lesions. Propolis is a resin from cone-bearing trees, such as poplars. A 3 percent propolis ointment should be applied to herpes lesions four times per day, MedLinePlus explains.

Step 4

Use zinc supplements. Zinc may have some anti-herpes activity, VitaminsDeficiency,org notes. Applying ointments which contain zinc can help reduce the duration of an outbreak, and taking zinc supplements may be able to help prevent or reduce the severity of genital herpes eruptions.

Things You'll Need

• Astralagus
  • Zinc supplements
  • Zinc ointment
  • Vitamin C supplements
  • Bioflavonoid supplements
  • Propolis ointment

http://www.livestrong.com/article/373692-how-to-treat-genital-herpes-with-vitamins-or-herbs/

Mkuu.@CHRISTURKER Mimi ninakupa Dawa ya Tiba Mbadala jaribu hii Nunua kitunguu swaumu Kimoja kizima.Menya

chote kama vile uandaavyo kwa ajili ya kupikia.Twanga ama saga,vikisha sagika changanya na maji ya uvuguvugu kidogo

kipimo cha kijiko cha chai ili vilainike.Chota msagiko wote wa vitunguu na uvimeze.

Tahadhari,jitahidi uwe na mfuko ama sehemu ya maliwatoni maana kama hauna tumbo zuri unaweza tapika.
(Mara chache

sana hutokea kutapika)
Ukishakaa kama dk 15 hali yako itarudi kawaida. Jaribu kutumia kila siku Asubuhi kabla ya kula

kitu tumia hii dawa mpaka hapo utakapo pona maradhi yako kisha uje hapa unipe Feedback.

Kama kuna anayejua dawa ya tatizo hili,atujuze wakuu

Nenda hospital, huo ni moja ya magonjwa yanayohusiana pia na upungufu wa kinga mwilini, itakuwa bora ukienda kujua zaidi kuhusu afya yako... Kwa kifupi ni kwamba hivo virus huwa havitibiki ila unaweza kufundishwa jinsi ya kuishi navyo, acyclovir inasaidia kuvipunguza makali pia na dawa za maumivu, ila ujue kwamba huwa haviponi, utakuwa unapona kwa mda then vinarudi tena.