Dark days 17/03/20...

"10 days ago"........

Insider : Your happy right?? Ehh! ....

Outsider : What? Yes man! i told you this guy was an obstacle!!

Insider: yes he was! In many things! Now we can talk! I can't believe He is gone gone and We are back!!! now we can trade kwa amani!!

Outsider: yes man! Now you know how important sisi kama majirani zenu we are sindio??

Insider :Yes man! Sorry for everything!! Tulikua tuelekee kwenye company war! Kufikia hatua ya kuchomeana products? thing were bad!

Outsider : Very bad! And we had a tip that your CEO was forced by his friend to close business with us to start a war!

Insider: Never, isinge tokea ! Vijana wetu walisha jiridhisha huyu mzee alihitaji tu only kuimonitor kampuni yetu !! And his mission was almost 40% insecurity kwenye hik kampuni yetu, kwake ni a huge loss!!

Outsider: Hahahah! But you guys need to strenghten your intellegence department!! ............ Trust me those guys are weak!!

Insider: Hahaha no man..... Kuna group dogo limejazwa hapo la vijana with no vetting only becouse walikuwa wanaimba mapambiao ya the gone CEO, tushaanza kuwapitia!! We cant allow this to happen again!!

Outsider: Mlifika pabaya sana! That guy was in late CEO bedroom!! Vijana wangu waliwahi nambia he was free to land any time na convoy yake, he even provided security detals to your late CEO and you guys were watching him!..... I dont know what to your late CEO was benefiting from that friendship mpaka kufanya hayo..... It was strange!......

Insider : It is ver sad as a company kupitia tulicho kipitia!! Na tuna kubali It was a very hard lesson to learn! But it wont happen again!

Outsider: How? I know you people, sawa you have succed to take him down, what about his friend, he planted people every were in your company! and ther is an info that in few years to come even if he wont be arroud due to his sickness you guys will be under their company and i don't see your efforts to ensure it wont happen!

Insider! Thats why nimekupigia, we need your company help to make thing right once and for all!! We are neighbours, with this fake friend ship we have across this region sometimes we need to work together kama ule msemo leo kwangu kesho kwako!!!

............ Tutaendelea strong and new

Tukutane juma pili jioni!! ...... Nimewamiss nyie watu basi tu......!! Uzima na afya kwanza!!

Love youuuuuuu

Sent from my CPH1909 using JamiiForums mobile app

"10 days ago"........

Insider: yes he was! In many things! Now we can talk! I can't believe He is gone gone and We are back!!! now we can trade kwa amani!!

Outsider: yes man! Now you know how important sisi kama majirani zenu we are sindio??

Insider :Yes man! Sorry for everything!! Tulikua tuelekee kwenye company war! Kufikia hatua ya kuchomeana products? thing were bad!

Outsider : Very bad! And we had a tip that your CEO was forced by his friend to close business with us to start a war!

Insider: Never, isinge tokea ! Vijana wetu walisha jiridhisha huyu mzee alihitaji tu only kuimonitor kampuni yetu !! And his mission was almost 40% insecurity kwenye hik kampuni yetu, kwake ni a huge loss!!

Outsider: Hahahah! But you guys need to strenghten your intellegence department!! ............ Trust me those guys are weak!!

Insider: Hahaha no man..... Kuna group dogo limejazwa hapo la vijana with no vetting only becouse walikuwa wanaimba mapambiao ya the gone CEO, tushaanza kuwapitia!! We cant allow this to happen again!!

Outsider: Mlifika pabaya sana! That guy was in late CEO bedroom!! Vijana wangu waliwahi nambia he was free to land any time na convoy yake, he even provided security detals to your late CEO and you guys were watching him!..... I dont know what to your late CEO was benefiting from that friendship mpaka kufanya hayo..... It was strange!......

Insider : It is ver sad as a company kupitia tulicho kipitia!! Na tuna kubali It was a very hard lesson to learn! But it wont happen again!

Outsider: How? I know you people, sawa you have succed to take him down, what about his friend, he planted people every were in your company! and ther is an info that in few years to come even if he wont be arroud due to his sickness you guys will be under their company and i don't see your efforts to ensure it wont happen!

Insider! Thats why nimekupigia, we need your company help to make thing right once and for all!! We are neighbours, with this fake friend ship we have across this region sometimes we need to work together kama ule msemo leo kwangu kesho kwako!!!

Tukutane juma pili jioni!! ...... Nimewamiss nyie watu basi tu......!! Uzima na afya kwanza!!

Love youuuuuuu

Yn nmkaa Zang nksema yoga hjasema kitu nkutna nayo we are good we mic u tooi

"10 days ago"........

Love youuuuuuu

Great naration. We have a lot in common , only if you allow it.

Thank you for putting it right and straightforward.

"10 days ago"........

Love youuuuuuu

Ila taasisi yetu inahitaji reforms kubwa Sana, Ila sidhani Kama mama ataweza labda atakayekuja

"10 days ago"........

emoji117.png
Tukutane juma pili jioni!! ......
emoji16.png
Nimewamiss nyie watu basi tu......!! Uzima na afya kwanza!!

Love youuuuuuu
emoji8.png

Hiyo vetting wanayodai hapa mbona imekuwepo muda mrefu sana kabla ya late ceo, na imesababishwa na nepotism ambayo imerudi kwa kasi ya 5G.

Back
Top Bottom