COVID-19: Madagascar quits WHO, calls on other African nations to do same

Quinine

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2010
COVID-19: Madagascar quits WHO, calls on other African nations to do same

Madagascar President, Andry Rajoelina is calling on all African countries to quit the World Health Organization (WHO), saying Europe has bad faith towards Africa.

Andry Rajoelina says, Europe created these organizations with the will to keep Africans dependent on them. Citing the current issue, he says Africa has found a medicine against Coronavirus but Europe thinks they have a monopoly of intelligence and so they refuse to acknowledge it. With this backdrop, he invites all African Nations to quit the international organizations in order for Africa to build their organization.

“My country Madagascar leaves all the organizations tonight and I call on other African Nations to do same”, says President Andry Rajoelina.

Madagascar President Leaves World Health Organization

“My country Madagascar leaves all the organizations tonight and I call on other African Nations to do same”, says President Andry Rajoelina.
=============

Which organizations? IMF, WB, UNICEF, FIFA, USAID .......

Mfano mwingine wa ukurupukaji.

Hiyo dawa yao waliifanyia wapi majaribio mpaka ikubaliwe kuwatibu watu?

Au kwasababu Tz tulituma ndege huko ndio wakajiona wameshakubalika duniani!.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

DJ nlikuwa namuona ndezi sasa ndio nimejua why amerudi ikulu mara mbili kwa vipindi tofauti hayo mabeberu ya WHO badala iboreshe dawa yanakataa shenzi zao

18 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom