COVID-19 is historical in Tanzania: Why don't USA, UK, EU and others copy from TZ how to fight against Coronavirus?

Mlenge

Verified Member
Oct 31, 2006
COVID-19 is historical in Tanzania: Why don't USA, UK, EU and others copy from TZ how to fight against Coronavirus?

Basically the title: Here in Tanzania, COVID-19 is spoken about by using past-tense; life in Tanzania has returned to normal. The way things in Tanzania have by and large returned to normal, COVID-19 is almost forgotten, fewer people are seen wearing masks; social distancing is almost never observed anymore.

"During the time when there was corona..." is how most people refer to the events of the few months ago; schools were opened from kindergarten to universities, a few months have passed without any reported incident; political parties are pulling crowds of people; businesses are open; we have had three days of national thanksgiving in places of worship months ago; as a conclusion after three days of national prayers at the start of the outbreak.

Tourists are welcome from all nations. No quarantine.

What is troubling is, why don't USA, EU and others copy from Tanzania on how to fight against Corona virus?

EDIT 1: Some links that show daily life in Tanzania

Wacha1

JF-Expert Member
Dec 21, 2009

Basically the title: Here in Tanzania, COVID-19 is spoken about by using past-tense; life in Tanzania has returned to normal. The way things in Tanzania have by and large returned to normal, COVID-19 is almost forgotten: fewer people are seen wearing masks; social distancing is almost never observed anymore. "During the time when there was corona..." is how most people refer to the events of the few months ago; schools were opened from kindergarten to universities, a few months have passed without any reported incident; political parties are pulling crowds of people; businesses are open; we have had three days of national thanksgiving in places of worship months ago; as a conclusion after three days of national prayers at the start of the outbreak. Tourists are welcome from all nations. No quarantine. What is troubling is, why don't USA, EU and others copy from Tanzania on how to fight against Coronavirus?
Hi Mlenge, I hope you are well and things are continuing to be better by the day. I haven't seen your posts for quite sometime, welcome.

USA, UK and all other countries calling themselves first world would not like to copy anything from a third world country. The whites would never ask or copy anything from African countries openly but I can assure you that they are working day and night to find out what is happening and why Tanzania is so lucky not to have this Covid-19. I call it ''lucky'' because they believe science does not support what is happening in Tanzania. Time will tell, for how long will they continue to despise us? One thing for sure, JPM has changed the mindset of so many people and the whites are worried about where will they continue to get cheap resources if the trend continues. Where will Tanzania be after JPM's tenure?

My only hope is that Tanzania and other African countries should up the ante and continue to rely on using their own experience, resources and experts to develop their countries.

Mlenge

Verified Member
Oct 31, 2006
Hi Mlenge, I hope you are well and things are continuing to be better by the day. I haven't seen your posts for quite sometime, welcome.

Hi Wacha1,

I am doing great, thank you for asking, and I hope things are likewise better in your journey. Our paths in the forum appear to not have crossed, but I am quite present in JF.

... I can assure you that they are working day and night to find out what is happening and why Tanzania is so lucky not to have this Covid-19. I call it ''lucky'' because they believe science does not support what is happening in Tanzania. Time will tell...

INR, M16, BND, and other agencies for foreign intelligence in those countries must have known or at least acknowledged the Tanzanian COVID-19 victory, if they are worth their mandate, which I presume they are. Perhaps COVID-19 is a domestic-politics matter in their own countries, and for some reason, the Tanzanian success story goes against some of their other motives, if any. Video linked at the bottom is the closest they have come to recognize the peculiar Tanzanian situation.

My only hope is that Tanzania and other African countries should up the ante and continue to rely on using their own experience, resources and experts to develop their countries.

It is my wish as well, that we carve out out own pathway to development, and welcome anyone who wants to join to our efforts, as long as we are pulling in the same direction.

VIDEO:
COVID-19 Diaries: Can Tanzania Really Be Coronavirus-Free?

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom