Cost comparison SGR Kenya vs SGR Tanzania

Ajali hii ni ya phase 2 baada ya phase I

sgr.jpg

Sawa, jipigie makofi sasa.

Ajali hii ni ya phase 2 baada ya phase I

sgr.jpg
Umepost hii picha Mara elfu. Taking delight in other people's debacles has always been your hobby.
When will you stop opening these humdrum comparison threads? Kenya & Tanzania are like heaven & earth. The Latter will never overtake the former neither in this life nor the life after

Hii mbona inafanana sana na ile ya Phase I, kwani hawa contractors hawajifunzi tu? hatutaki siku itokee hii structure fall wakati treni inapita hapo...kazi ipo.
It is the same thing Bantu Gumboro. If you had a brain and a little bit of fairness in you, you would realize the post is fueled by hate and jealousy.

It is the same thing Bantu Gumboro. If you had a brain and a little bit of fairness in you, you would realize the post is fueled by hate and jealousy.
Aawapii kuna ajali iliua Wakenya wawili wind blew poor Chinese bridge structure! Unfortunately nobody was allowed to take fotos of the accident scene to cover up the so called shody first class SGR work in Kenya! A Reason that foto competition is a PR stunt!

Aawapii kuna ajali iliua Wakenya wawili wind blew poor Chinese bridge structure! Unfortunately nobody was allowed to take fotos of the accident scene to cover up the so called shody first class SGR work in Kenya! A Reason that foto competition is a PR stunt!
Naona wameamua kufanya cover-up, lakini "mficha maradhi.... "

Walijaribu kuuficha umma tu ila Ikulu za Kigali na Kampala walizinyaka vizuri

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Umepost hii picha Mara elfu. Taking delight in other people's debacles has always been your hobby.
When will you stop opening these humdrum comparison threads? Kenya & Tanzania are like heaven & earth. The Latter will never overtake the former neither in this life nor the life after
Unafaa kua mtunzi wa ngojera,Kenya this Kenya that lol

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

So is that a bridge? You posted a photo from 2 years ago and claimed it's another incident. Stop being a liar - and some bongolalas still like your post. Lol.

So is that a bridge? You posted a photo from 2 years ago and claimed it's another incident. Stop being a liar - and some bongolalas still like your post. Lol.
Kiswahili chako kibovu 2 Kenyans perished in a more serious accident i.e. collapse of a bridge after being blown by a wind! Be ashamed of the ukunya brain in that skull!

Kiswahili chako kibovu 2 Kenyans perished in a more serious accident i.e. collapse of a bridge after being blown by a wind! Be ashamed of the ukunya brain in that skull!
..........your English is pathetic too and I don't keep on brushing it in your face.

Bring the photos or keep quiet. You brought false photos to build a narrative and I burst your bubble. Try something else.

Why don't you bring us the photo? Work injuries are normal. Don't use a normal incident to preach your hatred to hateful ignoramuses like Bantu Gumboro.
how can a bridge be blown by wind shouldn't architectures and engineers work together to produce a structure that can withstand wind?

See Uhuru complaining of shoddy work by same Chinese!

Back
Top Bottom