Corruption in Tanzania

Retired

JF-Expert Member
Jul 22, 2016
HOW DO YOU DEFINE CORRUPTION? by Transparency International

Generally speaking as “the abuse of entrusted power for private gain”. Corruption can be classified as grand, petty and political, depending on the amounts of money lost and the sector where it occurs.

Nimeona types zote za corruption as defined by Transparency International zote tunazo hapa katika awamu ya Tano.
Here we go:

Grand corruption consists of acts committed at a high level of government that distort policies or the central functioning of the state, enabling leaders to benefit at the expense of the public good. Jiwe: Kuvunja katiba na sheria za nchi; Chief Justice compromising the independence of the judiciary; Speaker compromising the Independence of the Parliament to monitor/oversee the Executive

Petty corruption refers to everyday abuse of entrusted power by low- and mid-level public officials in their interactions with ordinary citizens, who often are trying to access basic goods or services in places like hospitals, schools, police departments and other agencies..... Makonda et al, ....abuse of office etc

Political corruption is a manipulation of policies, institutions and rules of procedure in the allocation of resources and financing by political decision makers, who abuse their position to sustain their power, status and wealth. Jiwe et al, Makonda et al, Wakurugenzi (DED), DC, RC and the like

I think you have something grand you want to share but you present it in a very shallow manner.

You just reminded me when we were in O level and we had to present a morning speech, this is what half of us came up with.

I think you have something grand you want to share but you present it in a very shallow manner.

You just reminded me when we were in O level and we had to present a morning speech, this is what half of us came up with.
It is you who can not make sense out of my post, the context is very obvious, direct and clear! And you look to be a school or a fresh graduate not capable of internalizing or making philosophical reading!

I concur with you. On the other hand, watanzania "hawasaidiki" acha wapambane na hali zao maana baadhi wanapenda waishi hivyo.

It is you who can not make sense out of my post, the context is very obvious, direct and clear! And you look to be a school or a fresh graduate not capable of internalizing or making philosophical reading!
Boss you defined what is 'Corruption' you mentioned it's types then tried to explain those types and you want this post to be read philosophically?

No example or two of what you tried to explain just mentioning names and you want this post to be read philosophically?

Lastly you resorted to cheap shot. No time to discuss what I wrote you decided to discuss me, fresh from school or a graduate it doesn't matter if what I said is true.

So yeah, You have something grand you want to share but you presented it in a very shallow manner.

Boss you defined what is 'Corruption' you mentioned it's types then tried to explain those types and you want this post to be read philosophically?

No example or two of what you tried to explain just mentioning names and you want this post to be read philosophically?

Lastly you resorted to cheap shot. No time to discuss what I wrote you decided to discuss me, fresh from school or a graduate it doesn't matter if what I said is true.

So yeah, You have something grand you want to share but you presented it in a very shallow manner.
You are too junior in all aspects of reasoning and deep analytical skills to make any sensible deductions from my post!

Back
Top Bottom